+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Mechanical Engg said:
No. Actually I have already send my documents to OINP. And last night my profile get in-eligible. Now my profile is in-eligible & documents are already send. That is the issue.
You might need to recreate your profile and then send an email to CIC to transfer the new profile to OINP. You will have to send an email to OINP explaining your case.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if T4 statements are absolutely mandatory for work experience claimed in Canada ?

The application guide just states T4 as part of the doc to be submitted if you've worked in Canada.
But the application form (0205E) checklist states "T4 statements (If Applicable)"

I included reference letters, work contracts and paystubs and ROE for all my canadian jobs + foreign jobs (FSW Human Caps stream) , but I didn't include any T4.

Will they just return my application back to me or will they give me an AOR then request for it ?

Also, regarding leaving fields of the form blank.
I completed every single questions, but for questions like :

[] Tick this box if mailing details is the same as contact details

Address _____
Apt number ______

I ticked the box but left the fields below blank because it's all the same as my contact details.

Will OINP return my app as incomplete just because of that HuhHuh?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
siddhartha_gautama said:
Thanks for quick reply.

Please see a conflicting response here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html;msg5019176#msg5019176

I am confused.
THERE IS NO CONFLICT HERE!

Already replied to you...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg5019630#msg5019630

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

I am concerned my profile may become invalid before completing the whole CIC process.

I am at the OINP nomination stage and today I received a call from the officer in charge. She informed me that my application is fully complete and will be processed further. I think I am due for nomination soon.

My worries are:
-I created my profile on 10 September 2015. I am not sure I have the correct understanding - CIC says that the profile is varied up until 11 September 2016. Does it mean that even if I am nominated by OINP, get the CIC's ITA and apply with them, my profile will be rendered invalid if they cannot complete the process by 11 Sep 2016?
-My passport is currently full now (last empty page stamped on 11 Feb 2016) and I am sending an application package to my country's New York consular. To get the new passport may take 2months as the office in New York is very slow. Do you think I would be required to send my passport to CIC before 2 months expire.
-I live in the US; my wife and 2 kids travelled to my home country in December and will come back to the US on 19 May 2016. Question: If I was nominated and received ITA next week, can I hold the application process until they come back - for reasons of medical and police certificates?
-How is the current process post-ITA. Is it online?

I will appreciate your comments guys...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Cofca said:
Hi guys,

I am concerned my profile may become invalid before completing the whole CIC process.

I am at the OINP nomination stage and today I received a call from the officer in charge. She informed me that my application is fully complete and will be processed further. I think I am due for nomination soon.

My worries are:
-I created my profile on 10 September 2015. I am not sure I have the correct understanding - CIC says that the profile is varied up until 11 September 2016. Does it mean that even if I am nominated by OINP, get the CIC's ITA and apply with them, my profile will be rendered invalid if they cannot complete the process by 11 Sep 2016? A: EE profile's role ends with ITA.
-My passport is currently full now (last empty page stamped on 11 Feb 2016) and I am sending an application package to my country's New York consular. To get the new passport may take 2months as the office in New York is very slow. Do you think I would be required to send my passport to CIC before 2 months expire. A: Not unless you have a lucky charm;)
-I live in the US; my wife and 2 kids travelled to my home country in December and will come back to the US on 19 May 2016. Question: If I was nominated and received ITA next week, can I hold the application process until they come back - for reasons of medical and police certificates? A: No. But why would you hold back for medicals and PCCs. Ask her and the kids (if major) to get their medicals and PCC from India while they are there.
-How is the current process post-ITA. Is it online? A:Completely, except PPR which has to be physical passport.

I will appreciate your comments guys...
All the very best for your nominations!

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
All the very best for your nominations!
Thanks Canada Welcome..

Wish you the best as well!!!!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

As we all know, the minimum funds requirement was increased on 27 Jan 2015. When do you feel the next increment will happen? Any possibility in next 6 months.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

As we all know, the minimum funds requirement was increased on 27 Jan 2015. When do you feel the next increment will happen? Any possibility in next 6 months.
No, this is an yearly affair.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
hi everyone....

happy and excited to inform all of you that i have recd my PPR yday a few hours after my background check changed to "In Progress"

All the very best to all waiting for PPR!

My timeline is in my signature :)

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
prernarula said:
hi everyone....

happy and excited to inform all of you that i have recd my PPR yday a few hours after my background check changed to "In Progress"

Congratulations prernarula. Smooth timelines after AOR.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
prernarula said:
hi everyone....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Ok thanks for you feedback. I ll make a new E profile & link with the old job bank account. And then fill the new nomination form with all the details. Now should I Send the documents by scanning will it work or should I send the hard copies by courier??
And I had already send a mail to OINP about the situation & asked them what should I do next. The main issue is this that my file no. is not generated yet bcz I had send the documents few days back & I don't know how they ll link my new scan documents with the old documents they have with them.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ALL!

Finally Sent of my documents for PRR and got my AOR 3rd March.'16.
my status is the following:

Application/profile status-Open

Review of eligibility-Review in Progress

Review of medical results-Not needed at this time

Review of submitted documents-No additional documents are needed at this time

Scheduling an interview-Not needed at this time

A background check is needed-Not needed at this time

Final decision-Not Started

What are the average waiting times, and what do i expect from now on, anyone already at this stage? Any advise or any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all so much!

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Prernarula, did you also get some status update email when your app status got changed to BG in progress.

Also, during BG, did you or your employer or local police receive any verification calls?