+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
What about my original question? should i provide only one reference letter (as given in above post) or ask my employer for two separate letters.
I worked for the same employer for the past 9 years in 2 different countries, I requested 1 letter for 2 past jobs in country A, and a separate one for current job in current country B

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
I worked for the same employer for the past 9 years in 2 different countries, I requested 1 letter for 2 past jobs in country A, and a separate one for current job in current country B
One letter is enough as long as it matches the job duties mentioned in the NOC quoted.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
One letter is enough as long as it matches the job duties mentioned in the NOC quoted.
Thanks CanadaWeCome

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
if the NOC varies, better to have them separately IMO

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
if the NOC varies, better to have them separately IMO
Yes, If that is so, then, in fact it will be better make it a separate line item.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, If that is so, then, in fact it will be better make it a separate line item.
Two different line items in EE profile as designation was different.

But will submit only one letter as NOC remained unchanged. I hope i have understood you correctly.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Two different line items in EE profile as designation was different.

But will submit only one letter as NOC remained unchanged. I hope i have understood you correctly.
my suggestion: get your primary NOC (the one you're claiming points for) in a separate letter, and the rest of your roles in another one, at least that what I did.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
maged_mmh said:
my suggestion: get your primary NOC (the one you're claiming points for) in a separate letter, and the rest of your roles in another one, at least that what I did.
thr is no primary or secondary NOC. All my experience is in single NOC 4163 with the same employer. Its just that i got promoted once and hence i hv created two separate line items in ee profile.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
thr is no primary or secondary NOC. All my experience is in single NOC 4163 with the same employer. Its just that i got promoted once and hence i hv created two separate line items in ee profile.
if it is the same title and same job description, it won't matter in your case then, they won't care about the promotion, if the designation is unchanged; if it has been changed, then check with NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca to have the right NOC

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
maged_mmh said:
if it is the same title and same job description, it won't matter in your case then, they won't care about the promotion, if the designation is unchanged; if it has been changed, then check with NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca to have the right NOC
Cutting all the confusion. Following is the letter:

This is to certify that Mr. Yogesh Kumar Singh S/o xxx is a full time employee with this organization from JOINING DATE to the present day. His regular working hours are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, five days a week (45 Hours per week).

During this period he held the following positions:

1) Title: Marketing Analyst (Period: 1 Apr’ 12 – Till Date)

Roles & Responsibilities:

o Conduct offline and online market research surveys on customer opinions, investment and marketing decisions

o Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts

o Formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings

2) Title: Research Assistant (Period: 7 Aug’ 07 – 31 Mar’12)

o Assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured

o Facilitate gathering of materials and data for various projects and reports; write summaries of project findings as requested

o Preparation of Power Point presentations, data entry and analysis, collating marketing materials and presentations

His current gross annual salary is INR xxxxx plus additional benefits like monthly phone reimbursement etc.

During this period he interacted well with co-employees, was reliable, and showed good judgement.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me.

NAME DESIGNATION EMAIL AND CONTACT NO OF ISSUING AUTHORITY.

I have checked with NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca and responsibilities under both the titles fall under same NOC.

Now in this case, do i need only one letter or two different letters for two titles. Have created 2 line items in ee profile as title is different.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Cutting all the confusion. Following is the letter:

This is to certify that Mr. Yogesh Kumar Singh S/o xxx is a full time employee with this organization from JOINING DATE to the present day. His regular working hours are from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, five days a week (45 Hours per week).

During this period he held the following positions:

1) Title: Marketing Analyst (Period: 1 Apr’ 12 – Till Date)

o Conduct offline and online market research surveys on customer opinions, investment and marketing decisions

o Analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions, including surveys and focus group transcripts

o Formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings

2) Title: Research Assistant (Period: 7 Aug’ 07 – 31 Mar’12)

o Assisting in the development of questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured

o Facilitate gathering of materials and data for various projects and reports; write summaries of project findings as requested

o Preparation of Power Point presentations, data entry and analysis, collating marketing materials and presentations

His current gross annual salary is INR xxxxx plus additional benefits like monthly phone reimbursement etc.

During this period he interacted well with co-employees, was reliable, and showed good judgement.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me.

NAME DESIGNATION EMAIL AND CONTACT NO OF ISSUING AUTHORITY.

I have checked with NOC@workingincanada.gc.ca and responsibilities under both the titles fall under same NOC.

Now in this case, do i need only one letter or two different letters for two titles. Have created 2 line items in ee profile as title is different.
Everything is fine...except that it doesn't mention that this is/was a paid employment and should be on the company letter head with relevant sign and company seal with their contact details etc.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Everything is fine...except that it doesn't mention that this is/was a paid employment and should be on the company letter head with relevant sign and company seal with their contact details etc.
Thanks CanadaWeCome. It mentions my current salary. I will also use the word PAID smwhere in the letter.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Thanks CanadaWeCome. It mentions my current salary. I will also use the word PAID smwhere in the letter.
It would be good if you can do that.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MCIIT Posted this update today on their website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Anyone has clarity on what this signifies for all present and future applicants?

February 29, 2016

The OINP collects credit card information to verify an applicant’s residency history and/or assess an applicant’s intention to settle in Ontario.

This update provides guidelines on the submission of credit card information to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that documents containing sensitive credit card information must be redacted to be accepted by the OINP. To sufficiently redact the sensitive information from your credit card statement, please do the following:

• Using a black marker, block out the entire cardholder account number on all pages of your credit card statements or other documents containing this information, if applicable.
  • Photocopy the document(s) after you have blocked out all appearances of the cardholder account number and security code, if applicable.
  • Submit the photocopied document(s) only, not the originals..

Applicants should not submit credit card statements unless they are specified to do so in the application guide/form or are otherwise requested to do so by program staff to support an application.

Where the program requests supplemental financial information to support an application, applicants are asked to remove any credit card information prior to forwarding to OINP.

Please be advised that the OINP cannot accept redacted documents containing credit card information via email or fax. Redacted documents containing credit card information must be forwarded via mail/courier or dropped off in person at the OINP offices.

Effective March 30th, 2016, application submissions that contain documents with credit card information that lack sufficient redaction will be returned to applicants as incomplete submissions because these documents cannot be accepted by OINP.

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Can u ppz specify what contact details are to b provided?....i.mean do we need to mention company's landline no or mobile no of auth signatory or both. Plz clear this thing as my letter contains just the landline no of my co.