+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
No.. At first they replied to my couple of emails from start and end of jan by saying that my app is in que for review but after that no replies to any email since jan 21st.
Yes, same here. Got a quick reply on my email at Jan 7 but also send an email Feb 4 and still waiting for reply.. it's hard!!

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Hi everyone, I am new here. I submitted my application to OINP on Dec 31st, 2015.
Based on what you guys have been saying I don't expect to get any AOR until about late March/early April 2016......

If anyone else submitted in Dec 2015, keep me posted on your AOR status please.....

Good luck to everyone in this waiting game.....
Good luck! Yes, you def need your patience..

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hi,
I contacted my local police office as instructed by CIC and got PCC issued by SP office and security check done by local police station. Is it the right thing to do ? As I read about obtaining PCC from passport office. Please guide.

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
Hi there,

I got an ITA last month. I am applying under CEC, I started working fulltime in Canada 2 years ago. I notice that OINP is asking for "copies of letters of reference from all your employers far the past 10 yrs or since you were 18", I am an engineering graduate from Canada, it was a 5 year program. As a part of my study I did co-ops/internships in 4 different companies(1 in Ontario) and also did few part time jobs in university. It has been 2 years since I graduated, should I call back all my co-op/internship employers for reference letters? All my co-op/internships are paid and are related to NOC I currently work and my degree.
Also, do I need to show the settlement funds? I do have $13,000 savings in my bank account but I only started saving in last 4 months, before January 2016 I had less than $8000. If I send statements for last 6 months, it wont be 13k until starting of February 2016.

Thank you so much to all you good folks, this forum is very helpful!

Cheers.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VaibhavN said:
Hi,
I contacted my local police office as instructed by CIC and got PCC issued by SP office and security check done by local police station. Is it the right thing to do ? As I read about obtaining PCC from passport office. Please guide.
There is ample discussion going on about this - especially in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread. To see if your PCC is okay, please answer these questions.

1) How many addresses have you lived in India after you were 18 years old?
2) Does your PCC mention your current address and/or time period?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
wavered said:
Hi there,

I got an ITA last month. I am applying under CEC, I started working fulltime in Canada 2 years ago. I notice that OINP is asking for "copies of letters of reference from all your employers far the past 10 yrs or since you were 18", I am an engineering graduate from Canada, it was a 5 year program. As a part of my study I did co-ops/internships in 4 different companies(1 in Ontario) and also did few part time jobs in university. It has been 2 years since I graduated, should I call back all my co-op/internship employers for reference letters? All my co-op/internships are paid and are related to NOC I currently work and my degree.
Also, do I need to show the settlement funds? I do have $13,000 savings in my bank account but I only started saving in last 4 months, before January 2016 I had less than $8000. If I send statements for last 6 months, it wont be 13k until starting of February 2016.

Thank you so much to all you good folks, this forum is very helpful!

Cheers.
1) You need to provide documentation only for the jobs that you are claiming points for. For all the other jobs, you can write a LOE and mention that you are not submitting any documentation for it because you are not claiming points for those jobs!
2) It is sufficient if you currently have the required funds in your account. Need not necessarily be 6 months old (You might be asked for source of funds though, if your funds are not 6 months old).

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
@ rajkamalmohanram

thanks so much!! What about the birth certificate? is it mandatory? My parents do not have this document, it will take weeks to get this document from Chile. My DOB and place of birth are both listed in my passport.

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
wavered said:
@ rajkamalmohanram

thanks so much!! What about the birth certificate? is it mandatory? My parents do not have this document, it will take weeks to get this document from Chile. My DOB and place of birth are both listed in my passport.
Birth Certificate is required only for dependent child

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
@krsenthilkumaran
Thank you but I am not sure where you picked up that info from - quoting from checklist (under Additional supporting documents section) "Copy of applicant's birth Certificate".

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
wavered said:
@krsenthilkumaran
Thank you but I am not sure where you picked up that info from - quoting from checklist (under Additional supporting documents section) "Copy of applicant's birth Certificate".
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose

To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents
Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
The document must be one of the following:
birth certificate;
equivalent document from the birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Copy of birth certificate or other equivalent document
Purpose

To prove the dependent children’s relationship to the parents
Document requirements

This document is required only if the applicant identifies dependent children.
The document must be one of the following:
birth certificate;
equivalent document from the birth country; or
letter of explanation (where no birth certificate is available in the country).

Individuals who must submit this documentation

All the dependent children, including non-accompanying
Yup! Under EE, BCs are required only for children and not for the PA and spouse!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
@krsenthilkumaran / @rajkamalmohanram / others,
Can you please shed more light on these things in krsenthilkumaran's timeline?
Schedule A req and sub: Jan 24 & 27,2016
RPRF req/sub: Feb 19th 2016

I went through the schedule A form (for background declaration). I see that most of those questions were already there when filling the express entry profile too.
Then, what is the necessity to have redundant information again?
Note: I haven't got a schedule A request yet.

RPRF : I paid the fees upfront for myself and spouse. Would there be anything additional later?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I am on the verge of submitting my docs to CIC after receiving an ITA.
But i have an issue.
My husband has credit dues from Dubai, where he lived for about 2 months.
He has a police cert, but it is old and now we will need a renewed one.
However, since he has missed some payments the banks have put penalties and large interests and again he couldnt pay the full amount, BUT he does pay monthly and we have a bank statement,. but he started paying them off these last 3-4 months. The bank has said they will file a criminal case against him and someone offered to check thru dubai- and apparently he does in fact have check bounces on his name?
So now the police certificate will show these liabilities and maybe the bank has filed this as a criminal case?
What are the chances? Do we get a rejection due to this type of a police certificate?
Please help!

PS. I have 29 days left to apply, and the UAE embassy in my country said that the police cert will only come in 60 days.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
@krsenthilkumaran / @rajkamalmohanram / others,
Can you please shed more light on these things in krsenthilkumaran's timeline?
Schedule A req and sub: Jan 24 & 27,2016
RPRF req/sub: Feb 19th 2016

I went through the schedule A form (for background declaration). I see that most of those questions were already there when filling the express entry profile too.
Then, what is the necessity to have redundant information again?
Note: I haven't got a schedule A request yet.

Schedule A is sent for people who might have left gaps int their personal history section and/or have answered "Yes" to one of the statutory questions. Not everyone gets this.

RPRF : I paid the fees upfront for myself and spouse. Would there be anything additional later?

If you paid both the processing fee and RPRF together upfront, you will not get any additional request!

wavered

Feb 23, 2016
@praveensrao

thank you folks!! I am starting to wonder how many things I might have misunderstood:( Also, I worked in Ontario as an Intern for four months back in 2012, are the paycheques from that period enough to prove my connection to Ontario? I have friends in Ontario but how do I prove it? I have their contact details, should I just list their names and contact details in a document?