+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hello Guys,

I was going through the list of mandatory documents required while submitting application. CIC website says that you have to submit the provincial certificate of qualification for all the applicants.

"Individuals who must submit this documentation:

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner, if applicable"

The nomination letter i received in my EE profile mentions only my name.

I am a bit confused now:

- Do i have to scan and send this letter? or the physical copy which i will receive after sometime.
- If this EE letter is enough thn what should i do for my wife as her name is not mentioned in this letter.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hello Guys,

I was going through the list of mandatory documents required while submitting application. CIC website says that you have to submit the provincial certificate of qualification for all the applicants.

"Individuals who must submit this documentation:

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner, if applicable"

The nomination letter i received in my EE profile mentions only my name.

I am a bit confused now:

- Do i have to scan and send this letter? or the physical copy which i will receive after sometime.
- If this EE letter is enough thn what should i do for my wife as her name is not mentioned in this letter.
Oh i got confused. This is not the nomination letter from OINP but "certificate of qualification" which proves that a person is qualified to work in a certain skilled trade.

I hope i understood this correctly.

hengil

Dec 4, 2015
Good day all, I created my EE profile on Feb 19 (5days ago)and got a score of 427. I did not get an invite from Ontario PNP. Do you think i should delete this profile and create a new one?

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
hengil said:
Good day all, I created my EE profile on Feb 19 (5days ago)and got a score of 427. I did not get an invite from Ontario PNP. Do you think i should delete this profile and create a new one?
@hengil:
wait for another couple of weeks.
if you don't get by 10th Mar., please delete the current profile & create a new one.

warm regards,
drkv78

smallcoffee2milk

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning guys, I have a question regarding transfer OINP nomination between EE profiles.

So my current OINP nomination expires at the beginning of June this year, since my PR e-App was rejected recently due to PCC issue and thus the old EE profile is no longer valid, does anyone know how long it takes for them to transfer my nomination to my other newly created EE profile after making contact with OINP office?

And also, when creating EE profile, after selecting "yes" for Have you received provincial nomination letter and transmitting profile, the system won't automatically add 600 points because the nomination is still under the old EE profile right? It's still up to provincial office to do the work right? Has anyone done this before? Thanks ! :)

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
wavered said:
@praveensrao

thank you folks!! I am starting to wonder how many things I might have misunderstood:( Also, I worked in Ontario as an Intern for four months back in 2012, are the paycheques from that period enough to prove my connection to Ontario? I have friends in Ontario but how do I prove it? I have their contact details, should I just list their names and contact details in a document?
I don't think you need to prove your ties to Ontario again (given that you have already been nominated and you are now applying for PR).
If you are claiming points under:
-- Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, status of a relative in Canada and residence status of a relative in Canada
then, you would need to submit proof as given in the section. However, I don't know if you could claim points under the section for friends.
Somebody else in the forum who have claimed points thus, can help.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is ample discussion going on about this - especially in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread. To see if your PCC is okay, please answer these questions.

1) How many addresses have you lived in India after you were 18 years old?
2) Does your PCC mention your current address and/or time period?
My permanent address is present from where I got my pcc but I was somewhere else for my studies ( Engineering degree) though my permanent address was same and now I am working at some other place.

Yes, it mentions my current permanent address but there is no time period. Police officer said that they have fixed format of PCC for visa purposes and they issued me that.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
I received ITA :) by God's grace. Congratulations to all who received invitation! I received ITA as pdf and I can see the application for permanent residency in my account but ITA status still says no invitation , I think its system glich.

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
drkv78 said:
@hengil:
wait for another couple of weeks.
if you don't get by 10th Mar., please delete the current profile & create a new one.

warm regards,
drkv78
Am in the same boat. Created profile on 15 February. And waiting. My score is 432.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who have received PPR.

Seems like after AOR, it takes about 4 months to receive PPR looking at timelines provided.

Those who have received PPR, can anyone tell if you or your employer/ bank/ local police etc. have received any calls during background check process or it was silent throughout.

Thanks!

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
I just want to confirm, do I need to do upfront medicals and submit info while submitting my application or I can submit my documents today and submit info of medical 2 weeks after, as I got appointment at that time?