+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
siddhartha_gautama said:
Guys, Need urgent help:

Here is what CIC website says:

"If you live in India:
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically."

So, CIC suggests Passport Seva Kendra only for Delhi.

Could "residents of other states" people successfully use passport seva kendra for PCC, and was CIC ok with that ?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-pcc-from-india-psk-issued-pcc-no-longer-acceptable-t349090.0.html

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fiends,

I have applied to PR on 14th FEB through OINP and got AOR on same day..

1) I haven't received any updates after submission. some people already got schedule 4/4A request/medicals passesd. I did not get any update. should I worry?

2) my current country of residence: Canada, country of origin is India. in travel history, I answered as "NO" since I haven't visited any country other than India and Canada.
is it correct what I answered??

Thank you very much..

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
VaibhavN said:
Anyone can tell, how long it takes usually to get PCC from PSK in India?
same day ,

just go to

passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/user/userLogin

create a account pay 500 rupees and take an appointment.

and you will get the same day.

hope that helps

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
same day ,

just go to

passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/user/userLogin

create a account pay 500 rupees and take an appointment.

and you will get the same day.

hope that helps

Thank you very much futurecanadiannew123456!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VaibhavN said:
Thanks ppahuja, I read about your ECA request, wish you a speedy nomination ! Thanks for info too, but technically is it possible to submit the medical after?
Thanks VaibhavN. AFAIK, upfront medicals need to be submitted, choose hospital/clinic having e-medical facility where they provide you with reciept to be uploaded in medicals section. If I would have been in your shoes, I would submit my application to IRCC after medicals - waiting couple of weeks for submission bring no harm. You can utilize this timeframe to revalidate your application for completeness. I will search for any tangible link if it is otherwise and share here on technical possibility for submitting after.
Good luck!!

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update the spreadsheet:

BGC - Feb 24
PPR - Feb 25

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppahuja said:
Thanks VaibhavN. AFAIK, upfront medicals need to be submitted, choose hospital/clinic having e-medical facility where they provide you with reciept to be uploaded in medicals section. If I would have been in your shoes, I would submit my application to IRCC after medicals - waiting couple of weeks for submission bring no harm. You can utilize this timeframe to revalidate your application for completeness. I will search for any tangible link if it is otherwise and share here on technical possibility for submitting after.
Good luck!!
VaibhavN - Here is the link to substantiate claim made above:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Mandatory documents for all applicants
The following documents are mandatory and must be provided by all applicants.
Applications that do not contain the following documents will be rejected as incomplete, and fees will be refunded accordingly.

Medical examination confirmation

Purpose

To assess the health of the applicant and their family members

Document requirements

The medical examination confirmation is required up front at the time of the application and must be valid for a minimum of six months.
The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR.
The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B (PDF, 453 KB)] (available internally only), whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.

Exceptions are made only in rare circumstances that are outside of the client’s control (e.g., cancellation of the appointment by the panel physician at the last minute without time to reschedule).

In exceptional circumstances, IRCC may accept
proof that a medical appointment is scheduled; or
a letter of explanation of best efforts.
However, these are not a guarantee of acceptance.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children, including non-accompanying

Hope this clarifies that you should not submit your application until you are done with Medicals.

Another helpful links:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

Good Luck!!

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi All,

I received 600 points from OINP before 6 week, and my total CRS is now 1005.
But i am having issues in getting my FBI police report since the processing time is 15 weeks.
So if i decline the ITA now, will i get selected in the next draw since i have 1005 points in my express entry profile.

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
alee667 said:
I have got renewal of my passport today. Submitted e-APR on 26 jan 2016 and current status is eligibility review in progress. Background check is yet to start. How should I update my new passport to CIC? As I will be submitting my new passport for visa stamping post PPR.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$iv@ said:
Hi All,

I received 600 points from OINP before 6 week, and my total CRS is now 1005.
But i am having issues in getting my FBI police report since the processing time is 15 weeks.
So if i decline the ITA now, will i get selected in the next draw since i have 1005 points in my express entry profile.

Please clarify.

Thanks in advance.
IRCC/CIC is aware of FBI processing times. It is recommended to write a LoE explaining the same and request IRCC to consider your e-APR as is. To substantiate, you must attach FBI receipt stating request received date.
However, if you may wish to decline future ITA's - you will be surely selected in each draw (which will be approx every 2-3 weeks) and IMHO you are not going to get FBI report till next couple of draws for sure.

PS: You will be wasting one eligible candidate who could have received ITA because of you declining ITA every time. Think wisely.

Good Luck!!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
hi guys,

Is it a good idea to scan all pages of passport. or just bio pages and stamps

Regards

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
hi guys,

Is it a good idea to scan all pages of passport. or just bio pages and stamps

Regards
Bio pages alone is sufficient :)

If you have got PCC from PSK then you can include that stamp alone.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
ppahuja said:
PS: You will be wasting one eligible candidate who could have received ITA because of you declining ITA every time. Think wisely.
This is not quite correct.
CIC cuts off the minimal score when the quantity of eligible applications is around 1500.

invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 24, 2016 and ending on February 25, 2016 is 1,484.
Foreign nationals who, on February 24, 2016 at 13:03:55 UTC, have been assigned a total of 453 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System
1484 reflects the real number of such applications, whereas 453 is the artificial cut-off

If it was 452, i'd be 1700+, and 451 gives 2000+ (for instance).

So if one applicant refuses the invitation, it does not influence the chance of some another single applicant with CRS 452. It does impact only if hudreds do so.