+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
paragbabar said:
Hello everyone!
I have created my EE profile on Feb 15. And a score of 432.
Any idea when should I be getting OINP notification?
Thanks in advance.
Withdraw the existing profile and create a new one with new jobbank ID. Most probably you will get notification within 1 week.

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
singhyogeshkumar said:
Hi Guys,

I was going through the CIC website for upfront medical requirement. Its says "The applicant must include the immigration medical examination (IME) number in their e-APR." But while going through other forums, the penal physicians are providing UMI number (IME: Non EDE).

Just wanted to know if the two are same or thr is some other procedure to get IME number.

AFAIK, i have to go thr with passport only.
Congrats singhyogeshkumar for the nomination!!
I would recommend to get the PCC done first. For medicals, u just need to inform the clinic that its an upfront medical examination.
IME: Non EDE
Upfront Medical Type: Worker
Doesn't need IME number.

If the clinic works with CIC eMedical system, they will give u an upfront medical notification printout. If they don't, then they will give u a copy of IMM 1017B report.

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
If it comes up in a week, should I not be waiting until 22nd Feb at least?

singhyogeshkumar said:
Withdraw the existing profile and create a new one with new jobbank ID. Most probably you will get notification within 1 week.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paragbabar said:
If it comes up in a week, should I not be waiting until 22nd Feb at least?
Usually PT is received within first 2 weeks of EE profile creation if you are eligible. If not, please recreate your EE profile. IMO, you should wait till end of next week before you proceed with new profile creation.
Good luck!!

paragbabar

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
ppahuja said:
Usually PT is received within first 2 weeks of EE profile creation if you are eligible. If not, please recreate your EE profile. IMO, you should wait till end of next week before you proceed with new profile creation.
Good luck!!
Thanks a ton! Fingers crossed.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Please suggest on proof of funds. I had shown FD as proof of funds which got matured in Jan-16. I had put that amount back into new FD but FD number has changed now. Do I need to inform CIC about it?

Will that be a problem for my application which is medicals passed and review in progress for more than 2 months now.

Also, what takes CIC so long for background check? How do they do background check? Do they send documents to issuing authorities/ personnel for verification and wait until confirmation for authenticity?

Thanks!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Hi guys!

Please suggest on proof of funds. I had shown FD as proof of funds which got matured in Jan-16. I had put that amount back into new FD but FD number has changed now. Do I need to inform CIC about it?

Will that be a problem for my application which is medicals passed and review in progress for more than 2 months now.

Also, what takes CIC so long for background check? How do they do background check? Do they send documents to issuing authorities/ personnel for verification and wait until confirmation for authenticity?

Thanks!
I think its better to inform CIC by writing an LOE and attaching new FDs and Old FDs as well just to prove that you have re-invested them. This is also in-case CIC decides to verify your POF documents.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
paragbabar said:
Thanks a ton! Fingers crossed.
I thought u were saying Feb 2015

rvasandia

Aug 12, 2015
OTTAWA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 14
Doc's Request.
Nov 25
AOR Received.
Nov 14
drkv78 said:
Hi Charli123:

Please see my signature too for my timeline ;D

OOPNP Nomination: 31st Aug.2015
ITA: 8th Sep.2015
ITA_AoR: 21st Sep.2015
Sch. 4/4A: 07th Oct.2015
Ghost mail: 11th Feb2016
PPR: 15th Feb.2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Stanlee said:
IMM5476 is requested only if the applicant indicates they are using a representative or if a consultant completes an application on behalf of the applicant through the consultant portal. The IMM 5476 form (PDF, 597 KB) must be signed by the principal applicant and, if applicable, their spouse or common-law partner. Each accompanying dependent child 18 years of age or older must complete and sign their own IMM 5476 form if a representative is also conducting business on their behalf.

You can find details here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
Hi Stanlee,

May I ask you also about us of representative.

If you are just getting your sponsor, your aunt, to be your representative?

I already received ITA and am completing my doc attaching. Now in dilemma if I should assign my aunt as representative.

Is it more on advantage to assign her? I read that her email will be written down not mine. Does this mean all correspondences will go to her and not mine? I was the one who created and flling up my ere profile. So i solely have my account password. My only purpose is so that in future she can inquire or follow up on my behalf to CIC.

Appreciate your views. Thanks a lot.

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel0815 said:
Hi Stanlee,

May I ask you also about us of representative.

If you are just getting your sponsor, your aunt, to be your representative?

I already received ITA and am completing my doc attaching. Now in dilemma if I should assign my aunt as representative.

Is it more on advantage to assign her? I read that her email will be written down not mine. Does this mean all correspondences will go to her and not mine? I was the one who created and flling up my ere profile. So i solely have my account password. My only purpose is so that in future she can inquire or follow up on my behalf to CIC.

Appreciate your views. Thanks a lot.
There's no harm doing that. You (Primary applicant) & your representative (Aunt) both can inquire with CIC. Make sure your aunt has complete understanding of your case before you chose her as representative.
Good Luck!!

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
RSS2015 said:
okay and can you comment on background check process too please...
Background checks is a very thorough and time consuming process They do all sorts of things like calling ur employer, physical verification at ur ofice, credentials checking through thr agencies etc. Usually takes 2-4 months.

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
what about your background check and review of eligibility???

Hi Charli123:

Please see my signature too for my timeline Grin

OOPNP Nomination: 31st Aug.2015
ITA: 8th Sep.2015
ITA_AoR: 21st Sep.2015
Sch. 4/4A: 07th Oct.2015
Ghost mail: 11th Feb2016
PPR: 15th Feb.2016

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!