+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Guys, any idea why there are 2 Given name(s) fields in "Your Full Name" in the schedule 4 pdf?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
Can I just ignore one of them?
Thanks in advance.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
PCC s issued after the last visit to the country is valid indefinitely, AFAIK.
Then why do we need to get the US FBI pcc again and again even if we were last in the country many years back? I have already applied for this time consuming pcc twice now, once for FSWP in 2014 which was unsuccessful and once for EE in 2015.

Charli123

Feb 12, 2015
Hey, You are not the only one. I am also on the same boat. It is almost a week but the status is still "Review in process"

Thanks

cocomo said:
Hi All,

Congrats to all those who to Nominated under OINP. I also got nominated in Jan and received ITA.

I have also submitted my PR Application but my status is stuck on Review of eligibility.

Can someone guide me how long does it take to get through this step and medical and review of submitted documents?
Shall be grateful.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Then why do we need to get the US FBI pcc again and again even if we were last in the country many years back? I have already applied for this time consuming pcc twice now, once for FSWP in 2014 which was unsuccessful and once for EE in 2015.
I'm not sure - were you specifically instructed by IRCC to submit a fresh US PCC even though you submitted an existing one that was issued after the last time you left the country?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
Guys, any idea why there are 2 Given name(s) fields in "Your Full Name" in the schedule 4 pdf?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
Can I just ignore one of them?
Thanks in advance.
Looks like they printed "Given Name" instead of "Middle Name". Just ignore one of the Given Name field.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
rajkamalmohanram said:
I didn't have any problem with this section! Try going back to the previous page, then come to this page and select No and then try to proceed!
Not working. Should I take a print and fill by hand?

Also, is it fine if some fields are filled digitally (PDF editing), and others filled by hand after printing the application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bishgop said:
Not working. Should I take a print and fill by hand?

Also, is it fine if some fields are filled digitally (PDF editing), and others filled by hand after printing the application?
Hmm, strange though!

Yes, you can take a print and fill it manually.

Good luck!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Looks like they printed "Given Name" instead of "Middle Name". Just ignore one of the Given Name field.
okay thanks. Filled in the first Given Name(s) with my first name and the second one with "*NA*"

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's an optimistic question: don't you think that the fact that we are sending almost the same documents after receiving ITA that we did for provincial nomination raises our chances? I mean, if the province checked and verified all the docs, does it make sense to be as harsh as in case of first time applicants?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VoL@ND said:
Here's an optimistic question: don't you think that the fact that we are sending almost the same documents after receiving ITA that we did for provincial nomination raises our chances? I mean, if the province checked and verified all the docs, does it make sense to be as harsh as in case of first time applicants?
Absolutely true...I don't know why CIC (IRCC) and MCIIT don't pool-in their resources to better optimize their tasks and reduce duplication/Non-value added activities from either place.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VoL@ND said:
I agree however IRCC also verifies our admissibility thus they require all PCCs from all the country we've been. Also, there are rare cases of issues concerning medicals that makes the process even longer. These are the documents that we didn't send to OINP post nomination.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
audrey888 said:
I agree however IRCC also verifies our admissibility thus they require all PCCs from all the country we've been. Also, there are rare cases of issues concerning medicals that makes the process even longer.
Agree...but what the OP is talking about are the common documents that we submit both to MCIIT and IRCC and not about the additional security related (PCCs) and medical documents.

Of course IRCC needs to verify these but they can atleast speedup their other common documents.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Agree...but what the OP is talking about are the common documents that we submit both to MCIIT and IRCC and not about the additional security related (PCCs) and medical documents.

Of course IRCC needs to verify these but they can atleast speedup their other common documents.
I've heard about cases that the applicant has submitted the SAME proof of work documents to mciit and ircc and got nominated the first time and rejected PR...that is wrong in my view

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:

Those are mandatory documents and both the OINP and IRCC are completely separate entities. Just like the OINP process it depends on the VO how he assess and make a decision to a certain application. There's no short cuts and speedy process.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VoL@ND said:
I've heard about cases that the applicant has submitted the SAME proof of work documents to mciit and ircc and got nominated the first time and rejected PR...that is wrong in my view
Do you mean rejected because of the work related documents that were earlier passed by MCIIT?

May be they were rejected on medical grounds or PCC or may be for improper ECA document.