+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kennyandchen said:
Sooooo happy for you finally !!

Congrats buddy!!

Thanks kenny! I got my Nomination finally I'm getting ready for the next step and hope to get ITA soon.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
MOBEENSAQ said:
Dear My name,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1 12345678 - My name:
2 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form

now i well understand schedule4.
but dont know what to do with the 1st document they have asked. please guide me. please note that value given in sr no 1 is same as UCI number.
also tell me whether schedule4 be typed or handwritten and how to upload these additional documents
Ignore 1...Just provide Schedule 4/4A
As long as it's legible, both typed or handwritten should be fine.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
AirCanada21 said:
Can you do medicals without ita? Right after oinp nomination?

Also can you have post ita aor without finishing medical? Thanks
Yes, you can, there is no harm...it's called Upfront Medicals...but it's preferred if you do it just before PR application submission, so you'll have more time for landing after PPR, since medicals are valid for a year only.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AirCanada21 said:
Can you do medicals without ita? Right after oinp nomination?

Also can you have post ita aor without finishing medical? Thanks
You can do medicals whenever you want but it is NOT recommended. Do medicals AS LATE AS POSSIBLE. This is because, you will get plenty of landing time after you get your visa.

Please note that after you get your visa, you need to land in Canada before your medicals expire and your medicals are valid for 12 months only.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Ignore 1...Just provide Schedule 4/4A
As long as it's legible, both typed or handwritten should be fine.
thanks alot

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
MOBEENSAQ said:
hello. can anybody help me quicker? its urgent as i only have 6 days for the submission. i submitted by e-APR 2days back. now i got a message from cic to submit additional documents letter was as given below:

Date: February 12, 2016
UCI: 12345678
Application: E
My name
Email:
Dear My name,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1 12345678 - My name:
2 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form

now i well understand schedule4.
but dont know what to do with the 1st document they have asked. please guide me. please note that value given in sr no 1 is same as UCI number.
also tell me whether schedule4 be typed or handwritten and how to upload these additional documents
I too submitted my e-APR on 10th. I am a OOPNP nominee. But, still haven't received a request for those documents. Any idea why? Thanks in advance.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
MOBEENSAQ said:
thanks alot
Hey Mobeensaq:

The economic class form is the one we need to fill and upload in the respective column in your online application.
They will provide space for uploading these documents. Go to view submitted application and you can find it there.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf

You don't have to fill the business class application.
you can put as "not applicable" on all the pages of business one and scan it & upload in respective place.

Give +1 if you are satisfied.

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can do medicals whenever you want but it is NOT recommended. Do medicals AS LATE AS POSSIBLE. This is because, you will get plenty of landing time after you get your visa.

Please note that after you get your visa, you need to land in Canada before your medicals expire and your medicals are valid for 12 months only.
Thanks raj!

I am thinking if in the future i got nominated oinp, i will do the medicals before getting ita. Is it possible or should i wait for ita? So that if i receive the ita, i can pass my application and get the aor

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
alee667 said:
Medical results will change to passed as soon as CIC ask for the medical results from your medical center. They they will ask for additional documents Schedule 4/4A if you are provincial nominee. "Review of Eligibility " will remain in progress till the PPR. However, your background check will change from "Not Started/Not Needed at this time" as soon as they ensure completeness of your application.

Regarding ECA from WES, I am sure that you have already chosen the option of electronic access of your ECA to CIC while applying ECA from WES. No need to do that again. Good Luck for speedy PPR. 8)

Dear All
I have some questions regarding E-APR docs:
1. What docs am i supposed to upload as a Proof of Financial support apart from Balance certificate? Do i need to upload Account statement of last 6 months too?
2. Would the Job Responsibility Letter which i used for OINP work or i need to get a new one issued from my last employer with a latest date?
3. There is a section in the online questionnaire which asks for Document # (exactly as shown on the document).....what am i supposed to fill here?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
KNinja said:
Dear All
1. What docs am i supposed to upload as a Proof of Financial support apart from Balance certificate? Do i need to upload Account statement of last 6 months too?
Yes you must include statement/s of account/s for your bank accounts in the last 6 months leading to your ITA.
2. Would the Job Responsibility Letter which i used for OINP work or i need to get a new one issued from my last employer with a latest date?
Not sure but AFAIK best practice is to provide documents issued within at least 3 months of the ITA. Why not just get a recent one if it's not a hassle.
3. There is a section in the online questionnaire which asks for Document # (exactly as shown on the document).....what am i supposed to fill here?
Not sure what you mean here. Please expound further
Responses in bold.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
T365 said:
Responses in bold.
Dear All
Yes you must include statement/s of account/s for your bank accounts in the last 6 months leading to your ITA.
A:Wrong, 6 months statement is not mandatory, as long as you provide a letter from bank that provides 6 months average balance along with other Bank & account details as required by CIC.
Not sure but AFAIK best practice is to provide documents issued within at least 3 months of the ITA. Why not just get a recent one if it's not a hassle.
A:If the letter submitted to OINP covers all your job related details no need for a fresh one, same can be utilized for CIC. There is no rule that says it has to be within the last 3 months.
A: Not sure what you are referring to but it may be your UCI, in case you have previously applied to CIC for any visa/permit etc.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, may I assume that after getting the OINP nomination and then to submit the e-APR to CIC, we still need to prepare once again the bank statements?

If yes, I'm afraid that's really a lot of work to do.

CanadaWeCome said:
Dear All
A:Wrong, 6 months statement is not mandatory, as long as you provide a letter from bank that provides 6 months average balance along with other Bank & account details as required by CIC.
A:If the letter submitted to OINP covers all your job related details no need for a fresh one, same can be utilized for CIC. There is no rule that says it has to be within the last 3 months.
A: Not sure what you are referring to but it may be your UCI, in case you have previously applied to CIC for any visa/permit etc.

Mubashir2120

Feb 13, 2016
drkv78 said:
Hi,

Let us connect here to share our experience/knowledge to further process Express entry ITA for PR.

My time-lines:
OOPNP nominated: 31st Aug.
ITA received on 8th Sep.
Doc submitted on 21st Sep.
Review of Eligibility under progress.

All the Best

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
samzgfang said:
So, may I assume that after getting the OINP nomination and then to submit the e-APR to CIC, we still need to prepare once again the bank statements?

If yes, I'm afraid that's really a lot of work to do.
Bank statement/account statement must as latest as possible.