+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
Dear All
I have some questions regarding E-APR docs:
1. What docs am i supposed to upload as a Proof of Financial support apart from Balance certificate? Do i need to upload Account statement of last 6 months too?
Yes you must include statement/s of account/s for your bank accounts in the last 6 months leading to your ITA.
A:Wrong, 6 months statement is not mandatory, as long as you provide a letter from bank that provides 6 months average balance along with other Bank & account details as required by CIC.
2. Would the Job Responsibility Letter which i used for OINP work or i need to get a new one issued from my last employer with a latest date?
Not sure but AFAIK best practice is to provide documents issued within at least 3 months of the ITA. Why not just get a recent one if it's not a hassle.
A:If the letter submitted to OINP covers all your job related details no need for a fresh one, same can be utilized for CIC. There is no rule that says it has to be within the last 3 months.
3. There is a section in the online questionnaire which asks for Document # (exactly as shown on the document).....what am i supposed to fill here?
Not sure what you mean here. Please expound further
A: Not sure what you are referring to but it may be your UCI, in case you have previously applied to CIC for any visa/permit etc.
It is always advisable to submit 6 months bank statement alongwith the letter as it shows your monthly income deposits to your account. Also attach pay stubs for last six months either with Bank Letter or your work history reference letter. Simple reason is that you have to present your case with as much detail to VO that no room is left for further inquiries.

Better get the reference letters in recent dates. You can use OINP reference letters from previous jobs but for current job, you should send a refreshed letter as lot would have happened in your current job since the date of submission of your PNP application.

The information you provide in your e-APR must be matching with the supporting documents you are providing with e-APR.

One important thing while in these forums, follow the advice from members who have reached till PPR or almost there and also cross check at CIC website. Closely watch out the instructions while filling e-APR and provide as much information as possible to support your case. Good Luck 8)

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
praveensrao said:
I too submitted my e-APR on 10th. I am a OOPNP nominee. But, still haven't received a request for those documents. Any idea why? Thanks in advance.
Hey Praveen
I am in the process of preparing docs for E APR, just wanted to know that did u upload scanned hard copy of your bank statement or u took soft copy of Account Statement from your bank?

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
praveensrao said:
I too submitted my e-APR on 10th. I am a OOPNP nominee. But, still haven't received a request for those documents. Any idea why? Thanks in advance.
I hope u vl get request for schedule 4 very soon

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
KNinja said:
Hey Praveen
I am in the process of preparing docs for E APR, just wanted to know that did u upload scanned hard copy of your bank statement or u took soft copy of Account Statement from your bank?
Hello KNinja,
I uploaded a scanned hard copy of the bank statement(that I got from the bank with seal. If you are from India, and if you have an account in any fairly reputed bank, they would be able to give you a statement in no time). I feel that it is better to do it that way (atleast that's how I had done even for OOPNP).
All the best!!!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
MOBEENSAQ said:
I hope u vl get request for schedule 4 very soon
oh! okay thanks.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
ppahuja said:
e-APR is the application you just submitted post your ITA. However, what you have received now is AOR pertaining to your e-APR. CIC will perform sanity check and upon approval it will be logged in GCMS. Please refer glossary page on CIC website to help yourself.
Good luck!!
Sorry for the typo (it seemed like an idiotic question because of it after having submitted an e-APR).
I actually meant to ask if that was the AOR. I had seen people talking about 2nd AOR (maybe, it just means that the 1st one was from a nomination probably).
Thanks anyway.

CWilson

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi all,

I have a few questions about POF.

I'm waiting until I get paid later in the month before I submit my application as my funds are currently just under the LICO.

I am planning on going into the bank and getting POF printed out. I've done this before for OINP but I don't think the print outs from the bank look very good. They have all the required details on them but to me they don't look very official. They're in black and white and are pretty simple (Natwest bank in UK if anyone is familiar). They'd be very easy to forge. I do get bank statements posted to me every month which to me look much better, more official. The problem is I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks before I get those. So my questions is: is it worth waiting until I get the bank statements through in the post? How fussy are CIC on POF documents? Does anyone know of people having problems with POF documents even though they have all the required details?

My second question is: Is there a point in the process before getting PPR when the applicants knows that CIC are happy with POF? It would be nice if that money was freed up before getting PPR. Otherwise I wouldn't want to touch the money in case I get asked for POF again.

My final question is about Proof of work experience but it's related to proof of funds. I wasn't planning on including my pay stubs as I didn't think CIC asked for them. Now I see in the upload documents section that it does say to include paystubs, if they're available. I do have my paystubs but had decided not to include them as they mention repayments for my student loan and I didn't want to invite questions about that because if that is taken into account I'll be under LICO.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
CWilson said:
Hi all,

I have a few questions about POF.

I'm waiting until I get paid later in the month before I submit my application as my funds are currently just under the LICO.

I am planning on going into the bank and getting POF printed out. I've done this before for OINP but I don't think the print outs from the bank look very good. They have all the required details on them but to me they don't look very official. They're in black and white and are pretty simple (Natwest bank in UK if anyone is familiar). They'd be very easy to forge. I do get bank statements posted to me every month which to me look much better, more official. The problem is I'll have to wait 2-3 weeks before I get those. So my questions is: is it worth waiting until I get the bank statements through in the post? How fussy are CIC on POF documents? Does anyone know of people having problems with POF documents even though they have all the required details?
A: Doesn't matter what (or how) the statement looks like, if bank issued it, it IS official period. Also colored ones don't score higher over black & whites. And i am sure CIC VOs have seen many a Natwest bank in UK statements, you surely may not be their first applicant with that bank's PoF. For forget that, but if you still want to wait and are comfortable with your regular monthly statement, surely do if time (deadline) permits, but do make sure that they have all the stuff that CIC requires, including their stamp and signatures.
My second question is: Is there a point in the process before getting PPR when the applicants knows that CIC are happy with POF? It would be nice if that money was freed up before getting PPR. Otherwise I wouldn't want to touch the money in case I get asked for POF again.
A: No there isn't. It would be wise to keep your LICO untouched till you (at least) Land.
My final question is about Proof of work experience but it's related to proof of funds. I wasn't planning on including my pay stubs as I didn't think CIC asked for them. Now I see in the upload documents section that it does say to include paystubs, if they're available. I do have my paystubs but had decided not to include them as they mention repayments for my student loan and I didn't want to invite questions about that because if that is taken into account I'll be under LICO.
A: Yes, as you said pay-stubs are not mandatory, but if they have specifically asked for it, please do attach. The loan part doesn't matter as long as your banks statement shows >LICO with the average balance for last 6 months.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
All the very Best!

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I've just submitted my application. Now the waiting starts! :)

Good luck to you all!!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
congratulations raj.. all the best forward

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
praveensrao said:
Hello KNinja,
I uploaded a scanned hard copy of the bank statement(that I got from the bank with seal. If you are from India, and if you have an account in any fairly reputed bank, they would be able to give you a statement in no time). I feel that it is better to do it that way (atleast that's how I had done even for OOPNP).
All the best!!!
Thanx for the revert. Ok,,,i have more question pertaining to E APR docs: I am not currently working , so in order to show salary credits in my account during the period of my employment i had sent 2.6 yrs salary account statement to OINP, since it would be a quite lenghty scanned statement to be uploaded ...what should i do about it? I do have last 6 months pay stub too.
Plz advice

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
KNinja said:
Thanx for the revert. Ok,,,i have more question pertaining to E APR docs: I am not currently working , so in order to show salary credits in my account during the period of my employment i had sent 2.6 yrs salary account statement to OINP, since it would be a quite lenghty scanned statement to be uploaded ...what should i do about it? I do have last 6 months pay stub too.
Plz advice
You don't have to show salary credits. What you have to show is your current balance is > LICO and last 6 months of bank statement or a letter from the bank stating all the mandatory requirements of CIC.
And if required an explanation (either in the form of LoE or a gift deed or any other) for a substantial credit or debit from your account to prove that your money for PoF isn't borrowed and is your own and can be used (unencumbered) whenever required while you are in Canada post landing.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hello. Query from one of my friend

Can anyone please help me out with Schedule A Background/Declaration form?

Query 1. In this form, they have asked for "your full name written in your native language or script". I tried to copy paste my name in native language, but it is not accepted. Should i write by hand because, at the top of the form they have mentioned type or print. What to do?

Query 2. Another detail they have asked in the form is under Personal History :One of the details to be filled is "Status in country". What should I mention here? Do I need to mention 'Citizen"? Please suggest

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
alya2905 said:
Hello. Query from one of my friend

Can anyone please help me out with Schedule A Background/Declaration form?

Query 1. In this form, they have asked for "your full name written in your native language or script". I tried to copy paste my name in native language, but it is not accepted. Should i write by hand because, at the top of the form they have mentioned type or print. What to do?

Query 2. Another detail they have asked in the form is under Personal History :One of the details to be filled is "Status in country". What should I mention here? Do I need to mention 'Citizen"? Please suggest
Yes to both. :)