+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
rafzy said:
Guys,

I finally managed to find the direct email address of my oinp case officer.

Do you guys think that i should drop her an email directly asking for an update on my applocation and reasons for the delay in my nomination issuing ?
Some people get offended if contacted directly. You are almost there, very few inches close. Just wait for some more time. Probably, you can send mails to the general email address.

All the best!!!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
praveensrao said:
I got a message with subject "Acknowledgment of receipt" and an attachment with content :
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Citizenship and
Immigration Canada (CIC) via your MyCIC account on .
We have created a file with the application number provided above. You must quote this application number in
any future correspondence.
Your application is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete application
pursuant to Section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations.
If your application does not meet the requirements of this section, your application will be rejected as incomplete
and any fees paid will be returned.

Is this what you guys refer to as e-APR or it is something different?
Thanks for your help in advance guys.
e-APR is the application you just submitted post your ITA. However, what you have received now is AOR pertaining to your e-APR. CIC will perform sanity check and upon approval it will be logged in GCMS. Please refer glossary page on CIC website to help yourself.
Good luck!!

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hello Everyone,

Please help me understand how to write about the "Personal History" in the application form.
I believe, we must use an additional sheet to write the personal history?!

1. What all to include in this sheet? How exactly do we frame the history, any chronological order? Basically, I want to know the 'format' of it. If anyone can share an example/sample, it would be really helpful.

2. I had travelled to Europe (France, Spain, Belgium) for 13 days in 2011, for a college tour. My passport has VISA stamps for the respective countries, and Qatar (as it was the connecting point for our flights). Where should I mention this? Do I need to send some document for this also?

3. Should the sheet used to mention the personal history be handwritten, or typed and printed?

Please help me fellow dreamers. TIA

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bishgop said:
Hello Everyone,

Please help me understand how to write about the "Personal History" in the application form.
I believe, we must use an additional sheet to write the personal history?!

1. What all to include in this sheet? How exactly do we frame the history, any chronological order? Basically, I want to know the 'format' of it. If anyone can share an example/sample, it would be really helpful.

2. I had travelled to Europe (France, Spain, Belgium) for 13 days in 2011, for a college tour. My passport has VISA stamps for the respective countries, and Qatar (as it was the connecting point for our flights). Where should I mention this? Do I need to send some document for this also?

3. Should the sheet used to mention the personal history be handwritten, or typed and printed?

Please help me fellow dreamers. TIA
I responded to you in the other thread where you put the exact same query http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-personal-work-history-t397383.0.html#new

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Hi guys, any idea on these queries of mine? Thanks in advance.

I submitted my application yesterday.
I get 2 rows with the same EE profile number now in my CIC account. Is that how it is supposed to be?
E000XYZABC Permanent Residency <NAME> February 10, 2016 09:37:39 a.m. EST Submitted Read
E000XYZABC Express Entry <NAME> June 21, 2015 12:03:18 p.m. EDT Invitation Received Read

I had two more questions.
My medical status says: Review of medical results Not needed at this time
I have uploaded the information sheet given by the medical clinic. They told me that they would upload the results to CIC directly (e-medical). Is there a way to confirm?

I have put ECA copies for myself and spouse in the education section along with marks sheets etc. Should I be asking WES to send them directly to CIC? I remember that there was such an option when direct ECA was requested by Ontario in December.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
praveensrao said:
Hi guys, any idea on these queries of mine? Thanks in advance.

I submitted my application yesterday.
I get 2 rows with the same EE profile number now in my CIC account. Is that how it is supposed to be?
E000XYZABC Permanent Residency <NAME> February 10, 2016 09:37:39 a.m. EST Submitted Read
E000XYZABC Express Entry <NAME> June 21, 2015 12:03:18 p.m. EDT Invitation Received Read

I had two more questions.
My medical status says: Review of medical results Not needed at this time
I have uploaded the information sheet given by the medical clinic. They told me that they would upload the results to CIC directly (e-medical). Is there a way to confirm?

I have put ECA copies for myself and spouse in the education section along with marks sheets etc. Should I be asking WES to send them directly to CIC? I remember that there was such an option when direct ECA was requested by Ontario in December.
Medical results will change to passed as soon as CIC ask for the medical results from your medical center. They they will ask for additional documents Schedule 4/4A if you are provincial nominee. "Review of Eligibility " will remain in progress till the PPR. However, your background check will change from "Not Started/Not Needed at this time" as soon as they ensure completeness of your application.

Regarding ECA from WES, I am sure that you have already chosen the option of electronic access of your ECA to CIC while applying ECA from WES. No need to do that again. Good Luck for speedy PPR. 8)

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
ppahuja said:
e-APR is the application you just submitted post your ITA. However, what you have received now is AOR pertaining to your e-APR. CIC will perform sanity check and upon approval it will be logged in GCMS. Please refer glossary page on CIC website to help yourself.
Good luck!!
Hey
I recd ITA today, just wanted to confirm that when am i supposed to submit medicals? I mean am i supposed to submit it with E APR or is this something which applicant has to submit only at the final stage when all other docs have been duly verified by cic as i heard it from somewhere that medicals are sought by cic only before taking final decision regarding granting PR.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
KNinja said:
Hey
I recd ITA today, just wanted to confirm that when am i supposed to submit medicals? I mean am i supposed to submit it with E APR or is this something which applicant has to submit only at the final stage when all other docs have been duly verified by cic as i heard it from somewhere that medicals are sought by cic only before taking final decision regarding granting PR.
All the documents including PCC's and medicals to be submitted with e-APR.

+1

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I received my nomination today and I wonder if there's any ON Nominee applying from Alberta? Also, who has the PR tracker spreadsheet post nomination?
Thanks and good luck to all !!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
audrey888 said:
Hi
I received my nomination today and I wonder if there's any ON Nominee applying from Alberta? Also, who has the PR tracker spreadsheet past nomination?
Hey congrats buddy :) .

Check my signature for the sheet! This is a general OINP AOR/Nomination sheet.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey congrats buddy :) .

Check my signature for the sheet! This is a general OINP AOR/Nomination sheet.
Thanks!

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
hey guys,

i know this question was answered before for me , but just got few more things to ask.

i subbmited by Eapr on 8th nov, i am a OINP FSW candidate outside canada.

i got married on 13th dec and when contacted CIC they asked me to fill out some forms and send it to them for my wife to be added to the application.

the forms they asked me to fill are as follows

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,

my questions is do i need to fill this form as my self and add my wife to the dependent section or do i fill this form as my wife being the principal applicant and applying under family class?

(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,

this is to be filled b my wife?

(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,

to be filled by my wife?

(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,

shall be filled by me and my wife both or just me? as i have filled this form before when submitting application for PR but it has a blank row for spouse.

and CIC in their email asked to send all these forms to centralized intake office sydney , how ever when i called them again they said send it to the visa office where my file is which is abudhabi, so please guide me where do i need to send these.

thanks a lot for all the help

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audrey888 said:
Hi
I received my nomination today and I wonder if there's any ON Nominee applying from Alberta? Also, who has the PR tracker spreadsheet post nomination?
Sooooo happy for you finally !!

Congrats buddy!!

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
hello. can anybody help me quicker? its urgent as i only have 6 days for the submission. i submitted by e-APR 2days back. now i got a message from cic to submit additional documents letter was as given below:

Date: February 12, 2016
UCI: 12345678
Application: E
My name
Email:
Dear My name,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
1 12345678 - My name:
2 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form

now i well understand schedule4.
but dont know what to do with the 1st document they have asked. please guide me. please note that value given in sr no 1 is same as UCI number.
also tell me whether schedule4 be typed or handwritten and how to upload these additional documents

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you do medicals without ita? Right after oinp nomination?

Also can you have post ita aor without finishing medical? Thanks