+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
alee667 said:
What is the reason for selecting Canada over Australia. I put my process on hold for AUS and waiting for ITA Canada. I am still unable to conclude that AUS or CANADA?
Everybody's got their own personal reasons. I lived in the US for 8-1/2 years and I feel a connection to North America. Canada will make it easier to visit loved ones in the US. Australia is far far away in comparison. Of course Australia is a great country in its own right. But overall I honestly prefer cold climate to hot. :p

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Query regarding proof of funds.

i am about to submit my application for Ontario PNP. I have 2 FD's issued in July and one in October, do I need to submit any letter of explanation that these were given to me by my husband?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Neel0526 said:
Thanks bro...
most welcome and best of luck.

Are you going with SINP eventually? is it faster?

I'm skeptic about the work opportunities there and the weather is not very welcoming

shivm21

Dec 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You don't have to submit any originals for anything other than the bank statements/letters. Everything else - You need to send copies ONLY unless specified otherwise.

You have to write a letter and convince them as to why you want to settle in Ontario. You can mention about your employment opportunities and your plans as to how you are going to establish yourself there.

Ties are optional and can give you a very little high ground but that's as far as it goes. What you write in the intent to settle/settlement plan letter will speak the most.
hi
wishing a very happy new year-...
i sent my application for nomination on 31st after ur advise but hav included notorized copies of bank docs... hope tht wont be a problem
when do i expect my nomination and wht must i do by then... i mean in case any docs need to be prepared in the mean while
kindly inform

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Are you referring to NOC code you have mentioned in your Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program form? Or is there NOC mentioned on your Nomination letter?

I have been nominated recently and NOC is not mentioned on the nomination letter available on CIC site so just clarifying. I am yet to receive hard copy of nomination letter by mail.
Anyone? Is NOC mentioned in the Ontario Nomination letter?

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

Happy new year! I am in the process of getting all the needed documents together to submit. I have one question and would really appreciate it if any of you could put your thoughts.

Will people have better chance to get EE approval after they get province nominations?

Thanks!

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
DevGurgaon said:
Anyone? Is NOC mentioned in the Ontario Nomination letter?
yes, of course they will mention NOC code in Nomination certificate.

warm regards,

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Does OINP FSW nominees get hard copy of nomination letter? I got nominated on 22nd December but still didn't get Nomination Letter my home address. Please advise.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
alee667 said:
Does OINP FSW nominees get hard copy of nomination letter? I got nominated on 22nd December but still didn't get Nomination Letter my home address. Please advise.
Yes. You have to be patient for a while before you get your hard copy of your nomination certificate.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Hello and a very happy new year to all of you here..

sorry have been away a while as things were getting to me while waiting for the Police clearance certificate for my husband which finally came through last week of December and we have in fact submitted our application...

Heeru request you to please update the sheet with my timelines -

Application submitted - 28th Dec
eAOR - 28th December
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Medicals - Passed - 29th December
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started

Did notice that Tanvirhasem & Sledgejammer you have recd your PPR...Hearty congrats on it and all the very best for the future!

LET THIS NEW YEAR BRING GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OF US!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MOBEENSAQ said:
As my permanent address always remained of Lahore but for some job and study I reside in Islamabad for 10 years now I am again in Lahore for 4 years. Would I need PCC from Islamabad as well. Reply me quick as my time z running out
One country, One PCC. Get it from a central authority.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Queries said:
for OOPNP the criteria is 400 so even if it is dropping from 438 to 400+ it should be fine (this is what i think) ....and as per above note from CIC you can anytime change your mind to include your family members as long as you meet the cutoff. I think you should be fine ... just wait and celebrate New year .... Happy new Year ...
Yes, correct. As long as you don't fall below 400, you're good to go.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shivm21 said:
hi
wishing a very happy new year-...
i sent my application for nomination on 31st after ur advise but hav included notorized copies of bank docs... hope tht wont be a problem
when do i expect my nomination and wht must i do by then... i mean in case any docs need to be prepared in the mean while
kindly inform
You have a long way to go. You might get your AOR in March and nomination later. Well, you could have given originals of your bank documents; Let's wait and see what happens!

You can sit back and relax now, you have months to go.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Hi everyone,

Happy new year! I am in the process of getting all the needed documents together to submit. I have one question and would really appreciate it if any of you could put your thoughts.

Will people have better chance to get EE approval after they get province nominations?

Thanks!
Well, there is no such apparent trend but it makes sense to think that way because since the province will have already scrutinized your documents, CIC can concentrate on Medicals and PCC alone. That is the thought process but then, we don't have proof to say PNP nominees get some kind of a upper hand.

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
Hi, i am filling the eAPR after receiving the ITA. It allows to upload a single document only. For education i have two degree then how shall i submit both?