+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
sarah2013 said:
Hi,
I have same concerns about my application. I submitted all my documents on December 12 and I did not receive any updates or forms request until now. I saw in this forum that most of the applicants received the forms request in the next 3-5 days after submitting the documents. Anyone else is in my same situation?

Thanks guys!
Did you apply based on a PN ? For that they commonly ask for the schedule 4 and 4A forms but other than that requests are depending on specific cases and if you are outside Canada (FSW) you will not get any update it seems, none of us are, I have not had any update in 3 weeks+ and many were the same then suddenly they got a PPR .

It might be related to the fact that visa offices are processing the applications now in addition to the end of the year and holiday season.

Regards

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Neel0526 said:
Guys, my OOPNP application package is delivered today and is signed by M MONTEZ.

Is this the guy who signs?

I'm asking this because there is a typo mistake by DHL on the delivery address, however I have given correct address in the package. Just today before delivery I called them and asked then to correct the address and they did.

Now, it's delivered, now worried whether it's delivered to the corrected address or not.

Guys plz help....
Mine was received by the same M MONTEZ too on December 29, also via DHL

raza7378

Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
bulgaria
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I think this is a problem. What did you mention in your nomination application? If you mentioned your wife will not accompany you in the nomination application, then you might want to send a mail to Ontario and ask them what to do. If you mentioned that your wife will be accompanying in the nomination application, then you can just modify your EE profile and go ahead!
the problem is i already updated my EE PROFILE TO ACCOMPANIED .:( and when i was submitting the application to oopnp i changed it just before that (i.e i didnt submit her doc's ).and even send them an LOE that i have changed my ee profile from accompanied to unaccompanied .and my score has changed from 420 to 438 .
now what should i right them .plz help

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am waiting for my ITA in the next draw. In the mean time preparing my documents to be submitted for “PR”.

Can anyone you already received ITA, please provide me the list of documents required?

Category: PNP Nomination (CEC)

Thanks for your help

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
As my permanent address always remained of Lahore but for some job and study I reside in Islamabad for 10 years now I am again in Lahore for 4 years. Would I need PCC from Islamabad as well. Reply me quick as my time z running out

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Hello Everyone !

1. In the schedule 4 form in the signature section should we give electronic signature or print the form, sign it with pen, scan it and then upload it ?

2. In the schedule 4 form there are two boxes for given names. I have only one given name. Should I leave the other box as it is or write N/A on the second box. ( I know it s a lame question to ask , but even this tiny issue is making me fret like crazy ! jeez ) .

Pls help people !

Thanks

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
MOBEENSAQ said:
As my permanent address always remained of Lahore but for some job and study I reside in Islamabad for 10 years now I am again in Lahore for 4 years. Would I need PCC from Islamabad as well. Reply me quick as my time z running out
As per my knowledge, you need PCC from your current residential address as per CNIC. No need to get PCC from ISB as most probably it was not your residential address. From the places, they generally mean country.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
raza7378 said:
the problem is i already updated my EE PROFILE TO ACCOMPANIED .:( and when i was submitting the application to oopnp i changed it just before that (i.e i didnt submit her doc's ).and even send them an LOE that i have changed my ee profile from accompanied to unaccompanied .and my score has changed from 420 to 438 .
now what should i right them .plz help
Hey Raza - Even if you mention your wife as not accompany in your post ITA application; after certain processing they will send you the option if you want your spouse to accompany you then fill IMM0008 generic form and pay the application and RPRF fee. and at that time you can add her.

Information from CIC:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

--------------------------
hope this helps ...

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Umplaut14 said:
Hello Everyone !

1. In the schedule 4 form in the signature section should we give electronic signature or print the form, sign it with pen, scan it and then upload it ?

Sign it with pen, scan and upload ..

2. In the schedule 4 form there are two boxes for given names. I have only one given name. Should I leave the other box as it is or write N/A on the second box. ( I know it s a lame question to ask , but even this tiny issue is making me fret like crazy ! jeez ) .

leave it blank

Pls help people !

Thanks

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
maged_mmh said:
Mine was received by the same M MONTEZ too on December 29, also via DHL
Thanks bro...

raza7378

Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
bulgaria
NOC Code......
Queries said:
Hey Raza - Even if you mention your wife as not accompany in your post ITA application; after certain processing they will send you the option if you want your spouse to accompany you then fill IMM0008 generic form and pay the application and RPRF fee. and at that time you can add her.

Information from CIC:

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

A family member* of the principal applicant could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as non-accompanying dependant in the initial application. However, there is no guarantee that your request to add a family member to an application will be accepted if the final decision has already been made by the office processing the application.

To add a family member to the application, you have to download, fill out, validate and print the following forms** from our website

A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the family member’s valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
and

The add-on request including:
your name,
your client ID number/UCI,
your file number,
a letter of explanation,
a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
if applicable, the proof of payment.

--------------------------
hope this helps ...
sir thank you so much ..i was so worried about this now i can sleep peacefully tonite, but the thing is that i included her From unaccompanied to accompanied after oopnp nomination and before getting ITA .is that a problem?? should i inform oopnp ..but the info u shared it seems that it is not necessary as an option at a later time is also available= i should just simply wait for an ITA With my spouse accompanied.?

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Hello Everyone !

Do we need to send bank statements again with schedule 4, or will it suffice to just mention the transferable fund in Canadian dollars on schedule 4 form ??

Thanks in advance

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
raza7378 said:
sir thank you so much ..i was so worried about this now i can sleep peacefully tonite, but the thing is that i included her From unaccompanied to accompanied after oopnp nomination and before getting ITA .is that a problem?? should i inform oopnp ..but the info u shared it seems that it is not necessary as an option at a later time is also available= i should just simply wait for an ITA With my spouse accompanied.?
for OOPNP the criteria is 400 so even if it is dropping from 438 to 400+ it should be fine (this is what i think) ....and as per above note from CIC you can anytime change your mind to include your family members as long as you meet the cutoff. I think you should be fine ... just wait and celebrate New year .... Happy new Year ...

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Umplaut14 said:
Hello Everyone !

Do we need to send bank statements again with schedule 4, or will it suffice to just mention the transferable fund in Canadian dollars on schedule 4 form ??

Thanks in advance
Only Schedule 4, you must have submitted the statements earlier with your file.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
MOBEENSAQ said:
As I have nominated by Ontario with noc code 0124. I am going to upload the same reference letter to CIC. is there a chance that CIC would have an issue with noc
Are you referring to NOC code you have mentioned in your Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program form? Or is there NOC mentioned on your Nomination letter?

I have been nominated recently and NOC is not mentioned on the nomination letter available on CIC site so just clarifying. I am yet to receive hard copy of nomination letter by mail.