+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
The PNP fee of CAD 1500 is payable to Minister of Finance, Ontario but it is not mentioned where it is payable at.
Is it payable at Toronto or Ontario?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not required, IMO. I tell you this because CIC only asks for the loans but it will not accept the assets tied to those loans. So, if you have a house, they will consider only the loan but not the house, which is very stupid. Any person who has a loan will most probably have an asset tied to it and without considering these assets, most people will become ineligible. So, no IMO.
But what if your monthly installments for Home Loan repayment are getting deducted from Bank Account for which you are sharing 6 months bank statement?

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
DevGurgaon said:
But what if your monthly installments for Home Loan repayment are getting deducted from Bank Account for which you are sharing 6 months bank statement?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-outstanding-loan-at-bank-t389560.0.html

Kindly go through the link provided, I myself have a car loan and haven't disclosed explicitly to CIC, however my 6 month statement shows a periodic debit of amount as EMI.

Makes sense to me, If I am not claiming funds/value for an asset then I am not bound to show any debt for that too.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-outstanding-loan-at-bank-t389560.0.html

Kindly go through the link provided, I myself have a car loan and haven't disclosed explicitly to CIC, however my 6 month statement shows a periodic debit of amount as EMI.

Makes sense to me, If I am not claiming funds/value for an asset then I am not bound to show any debt for that too.
Thanks for your reply. Link was helpful :)

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
hi friends.thanks for all the replies and discussions..this was an eyeopener for me...i mean i really thought the housing loan would kinda drag me down..but thanks for letting me know more details abt this proof of fund thing...

the asset which i have purchased has grown in value but the fact that this doesn't count in the financial profile implies that debt for that investment also shouldn't be counted...is my understanding correct friends??

sarah2013

Sep 7, 2015
Hi,
I have same concerns about my application. I submitted all my documents on December 12 and I did not receive any updates or forms request until now. I saw in this forum that most of the applicants received the forms request in the next 3-5 days after submitting the documents. Anyone else is in my same situation?

Thanks guys!

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah2013 said:
Hi,
I have same concerns about my application. I submitted all my documents on December 12 and I did not receive any updates or forms request until now. I saw in this forum that most of the applicants received the forms request in the next 3-5 days after submitting the documents. Anyone else is in my same situation?

Thanks guys!
Did you get your AOR, after documents submission? If you’re referring to additional Forms request it varies from person to person

sarah2013

Sep 7, 2015
vinodram said:
Did you get your AOR, after documents submission? If you’re referring to additional Forms request it varies from person to person
[/quot

Yes, I received the AOR on the same day that I submitted my application. How long does it take in average to get same additional updated/request from CIC?

thanks!

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah2013 said:
vinodram said:
[/quot

Yes, I received the AOR on the same day that I submitted my application. How long does it take in average to get same additional updated/request from CIC?

thanks!
As you know, its festival season now. CIC will get into full swing from Jan 5th and the processing might get faster

raza7378

Jul 9, 2015
Visa Office......
bulgaria
NOC Code......
i received nomination for oopnp .i have a slight query , when i was submitting my documents to oopnp i had some unforseen family problems due to which i changed my status from accompanied wife to unaccompanied, in my EE profile . now after receiving nomination. my score is 1038 , and as my family problems have finally been solved i added my wife to accompanied .i still haven't received ITA . now my socre would turn to 1020, after adding my wife. please guide me would this be a matter of misinterpretation or would that cause me any problem from oopnp .and if yes should i right them an explanation .
plz help

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys, my OOPNP application package is delivered today and is signed by M MONTEZ.

Is this the guy who signs?

I'm asking this because there is a typo mistake by DHL on the delivery address, however I have given correct address in the package. Just today before delivery I called them and asked then to correct the address and they did.

Now, it's delivered, now worried whether it's delivered to the corrected address or not.

Guys plz help....

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sarah2013 said:
Hi,

Thanks guys!
If you are a FSW applicant, you need to wait at least 8 - 10 weeks before hearing anything.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Guys, my OOPNP application package is delivered today and is signed by M MONTEZ.

Is this the guy who signs?

I'm asking this because there is a typo mistake by DHL on the delivery address, however I have given correct address in the package. Just today before delivery I called them and asked then to correct the address and they did.

Now, it's delivered, now worried whether it's delivered to the corrected address or not.

Guys plz help....
Its not that they have one guy to receive the application. It is received my many people. Mine was received by one "Benijian".

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
raza7378 said:
i received nomination for oopnp .i have a slight query , when i was submitting my documents to oopnp i had some unforseen family problems due to which i changed my status from accompanied wife to unaccompanied, in my EE profile . now after receiving nomination. my score is 1038 , and as my family problems have finally been solved i added my wife to accompanied .i still haven't received ITA . now my socre would turn to 1020, after adding my wife. please guide me would this be a matter of misinterpretation or would that cause me any problem from oopnp .and if yes should i right them an explanation .
plz help
Well, I think this is a problem. What did you mention in your nomination application? If you mentioned your wife will not accompany you in the nomination application, then you might want to send a mail to Ontario and ask them what to do. If you mentioned that your wife will be accompanying in the nomination application, then you can just modify your EE profile and go ahead!

perfectSkilledMigrant

Sep 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Musikwala said:
Thanks for your replies, perfectskilledmigrant and preeti. But you guys do know, right, that there are people out there who have successfully got both Canada and Oz PR? From what I've heard you can hold the PR of any number of countries. Anyway you will live in only one of them and the others will lapse due to not meeting the minimum residency requirements. The other thing is Australia doesn't put any visa label or sticker on the passport. Everything is online. The only thing that'll be visible to Canadian authorities on my passport is one entry and one exit stamp. They won't see any proof of PR from another country. Do you still see a problem here?

The only reason I need to validate the Oz PR is, what if my Canada one doesn't come thru for whatever reason? I'll be stuck with nothing in the end!
The only point i wanted to make is that if your PR is based on a PNP, for a PN from a province, you are stating your intent to reside there, live and work there, having an aussie PR would totally contradict that. Of course you can have as many PR's as you want, but what i meant is that they would be suspicious that your intention is not truthful.