+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Instructions are saying, just to upload biographical page to show identity

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Musikwala said:
Hey guys,

Firstly, happy holidays to one and all. May all your dreams come true in the new year. :)

I have a few questions, if somebody can advise:

1. How long do they give for PPR to submit our passports? 30 days? 60 days??

2. Is there even a PPR anymore in the new EE system? In their official instructions, I only see a mention of COPR. (?)

3. I have recently got Australian PR as backup option. If I go there and validate my PR, say, in Jan or Feb and then come back... and then I get Canada PPR in March, will the Aus entry/exit stamps on my passport raise doubts in their head or make them question me regarding what visa I went on?? Anybody here with past or present experience of such a situation?

Thanks a lot!

1. U get 30 days

2. Yes EE system has PPR stage too. PPR is passport request as you know. To get COPR we need to send them Passport for stamping. So along with the stamp u get COPR letter.

3. That is not an ideal situation IMHO. If u are more fond of immigrating to canada, i suggest you to wait. U already have Ontario Nomination, so i assume most of your documents are well and fine to be accepted.

Good Luck !!

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Thanks for your replies, perfectskilledmigrant and preeti. But you guys do know, right, that there are people out there who have successfully got both Canada and Oz PR? From what I've heard you can hold the PR of any number of countries. Anyway you will live in only one of them and the others will lapse due to not meeting the minimum residency requirements. The other thing is Australia doesn't put any visa label or sticker on the passport. Everything is online. The only thing that'll be visible to Canadian authorities on my passport is one entry and one exit stamp. They won't see any proof of PR from another country. Do you still see a problem here?

The only reason I need to validate the Oz PR is, what if my Canada one doesn't come thru for whatever reason? I'll be stuck with nothing in the end!

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You can pay it while submitting your application (e-APR) OR you can choose to pay it at a later date (you'll receive a separate RPRF request).

2) Around 4500 INR.

3) Processing fee - 550 CAD per member
@Dev
Hope Rajkamalmohanram's reply helped you. He is absolutely right.
2. Its 4250INR to be exact for 1 person. Medicals done MAX panchsheel Delhi.
3. Total fee/cost would be 550+490 =1040 CAD per person.

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Musikwala said:
Thanks for your replies, perfectskilledmigrant and preeti. But you guys do know, right, that there are people out there who have successfully got both Canada and Oz PR? From what I've heard you can hold the PR of any number of countries. Anyway you will live in only one of them and the others will lapse due to not meeting the minimum residency requirements. The other thing is Australia doesn't put any visa label or sticker on the passport. Everything is online. The only thing that'll be visible to Canadian authorities on my passport is one entry and one exit stamp. They won't see any proof of PR from another country. Do you still see a problem here?

The only reason I need to validate the Oz PR is, what if my Canada one doesn't come thru for whatever reason? I'll be stuck with nothing in the end!
Just the stamps shudn't be a problem unless u stay there for more than 6 months. So you can take the risk if u r sure they wont know abt ur australian PR status.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
preeti.msingh109 said:
Just the stamps shudn't be a problem unless u stay there for more than 6 months. So you can take the risk if u r sure they wont know abt ur australian PR status.
Thanks. Ya that's what I'm planning to do just to not lose my backup option. But I do hope that Canada works out in the end.

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinodram said:
Did u include him in the application?
Yes, I include him in my application.

Thanks for your response

Munanshaik

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Musikwala said:
Thanks. Ya that's what I'm planning to do just to not lose my backup option. But I do hope that Canada works out in the end.
What is the reason for selecting Canada over Australia. I put my process on hold for AUS and waiting for ITA Canada. I am still unable to conclude that AUS or CANADA?

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
MOBEENSAQ said:
Do I have to upload complete passport of myself and of all my dependents. Although we all have no stamps or marks on passports. Moreovet , I got my old passport cancelled bcoz it was carrying wrong birthplace and incorrect spellings of my name. My spouse also has to get new passport just because it was carrying incorrect spellings of spouse name. Old/cancelled passports of us both also do not carry any stamps, visas or marks. Please suggest me do I need to upload old passports of us both as well and if yes would it be a complete scan. Do guide me for both new and old passports

HI .. to those who has already completed the uploading of Document s in EE after ITA.

In the passport docs uploading section it is asked to upload pages showing the personal details and the passport number...my question is is it required to scan all the pages of passport or only relevant pages showing our details need to be uploaded??

I would be helpful to know the opinion of forum members who has already done this...

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak12 said:
HI .. to those who has already completed the uploading of Document s in EE after ITA.

In the passport docs uploading section it is asked to upload pages showing the personal details and the passport number...my question is is it required to scan all the pages of passport or only relevant pages showing our details need to be uploaded??

I would be helpful to know the opinion of forum members who has already done this...
Hi,
I scanned all the pages of my passport and merged them into a PDF and uploaded it. Most people say that only bio pages are required, but there have been times when the applicant has been asked to submit all the pages of the passport at a later stage. So i advise to send all the pages to avoid delays due to these small things.

Regards,
Deeps1989

shivm21

Dec 23, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Send it as soon as you have all the documents ready.
2) Write N/A legibly. You should read the application guide - It has all the information you need.
3) No, IMO.
hi
do i need to submit the originals of wes and ielts???
iv prepared the nomination application although but m a lil confused abt a few docs
wht do we need to submit for proof to settle in Ontario, aren't the contacts details sufficient??
nervous
kindly advice

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shivm21 said:
hi
do i need to submit the originals of wes and ielts???
iv prepared the nomination application although but m a lil confused abt a few docs
wht do we need to submit for proof to settle in Ontario, aren't the contacts details sufficient??
nervous
kindly advice
You don't have to submit any originals for anything other than the bank statements/letters. Everything else - You need to send copies ONLY unless specified otherwise.

You have to write a letter and convince them as to why you want to settle in Ontario. You can mention about your employment opportunities and your plans as to how you are going to establish yourself there.

Ties are optional and can give you a very little high ground but that's as far as it goes. What you write in the intent to settle/settlement plan letter will speak the most.

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
deeps1989 said:
Hi,
I scanned all the pages of my passport and merged them into a PDF and uploaded it. Most people say that only bio pages are required, but there have been times when the applicant has been asked to submit all the pages of the passport at a later stage. So i advise to send all the pages to avoid delays due to these small things.

Regards,
Deeps1989
thanks for your input...i also think that giving info beforehand is timesaving...

one more doubt is regarding Proof of funds..i have a 6 month healthy balance above the income cutoff...but they have asked for a comprehensive statement regarding your loans and credit cards..

I have a running home loan and a credit card...should i provide the details of that also??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepak12 said:
thanks for your input...i also think that giving info beforehand is timesaving...

one more doubt is regarding Proof of funds..i have a 6 month healthy balance above the income cutoff...but they have asked for a comprehensive statement regarding your loans and credit cards..

I have a running home loan and a credit card...should i provide the details of that also??
Not required, IMO. I tell you this because CIC only asks for the loans but it will not accept the assets tied to those loans. So, if you have a house, they will consider only the loan but not the house, which is very stupid. Any person who has a loan will most probably have an asset tied to it and without considering these assets, most people will become ineligible. So, no IMO.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
@Dev
Hope Rajkamalmohanram's reply helped you. He is absolutely right.
2. Its 4250INR to be exact for 1 person. Medicals done MAX panchsheel Delhi.
3. Total fee/cost would be 550+490 =1040 CAD per person.
Thanks for your reply :)