+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the employment documents to be submitted for Ontario once we get a PT.

Is it enough if I submit Offer letter and Reference letter on company letter head which mentions my annual salary or do I have to submit the paystubs as well?

For some reason I can not submit the paystubs of my current job.

Please help.

Thanks

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
Just wondering if they care about current status after PNP. if my status changes from worker to study, does it affect my elligibility and processing? Do I have to provide evidence about my curret status and tie to province?
they did not ask for anything about current job, status or tie.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

i still do not have clear answer for these questions:

- did you get the paper nomination certificate after you have been nominated? Was it via courier or by regular mail? Especially non-Canadian residents
- if yes, do you need to scan it and upload it into e-APR ?

I'm looking forward to the nomination, but if they send it by mail it to my country, it'll take up to 3 months to get. So I need to know what to do.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uangel said:
Hello everyone

i still do not have clear answer for these questions:

- did you get the paper nomination certificate after you have been nominated? Was it via courier or by regular mail? Especially non-Canadian residents
- if yes, do you need to scan it and upload it into e-APR ?

I'm looking forward to the nomination, but if they send it by mail it to my country, it'll take up to 3 months to get. So I need to know what to do.
Uangel,
Yes, they do mail paper nomination certificate to your address and you are not expected to upload it after ITA.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
rajanvnv said:
Uangel,
Yes, they do mail paper nomination certificate to your address and you are not expected to upload it after ITA.
thank you

Jun 5, 2015
Hello Everyone

-Please send me a link with all the documents which will be required once I am nominated. I have now received my nomination from OONP and would like to be proactive. The letter from CIC says I am to work on any document which could delay my application.

-Also, which address for CIC do you use for documents such as police records? Is the Nova Scotia one okay?

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
quietlyhopeful said:
Hello Everyone

-Please send me a link with all the documents which will be required once I am nominated. I have now received my nomination from OONP and would like to be proactive. The letter from CIC says I am to work on any document which could delay my application.

-Also, which address for CIC do you use for documents such as police records? Is the Nova Scotia one okay?
Hi! Congrats on your nomination! here you are

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Got the nomination certificate in the mail by courier today. Next is the wait for ITA. :fingerscrossed:

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quietlyhopeful said:
Hello Everyone

Hi again,

In a nutshell, you need all the documents you sent to OINP (employment records, education records, passport copies, new Proof of Funds etc.) plus Police Clearance Certificate and an Upfront medical report.
Please note that all documents are to be scanned and uploaded (therefore, no address required on the PCC) so get started on that. A lot of people suggest waiting for an actual ITA before you get your medicals done. If it is hard to get a date for medicals in your country, book an appointment now for a later date.

g15kumar

Sep 2, 2015
I have CLB 9; below is the error: Can you please help me to understand why?

Actually, Yesterday, I have updated my IELTS score, because of increase in score (Current: Lestening-8.5, Reading: 7.5, Writing-7, Speaking-7) & it has successfully uploaded. But then shortly I received a message in the profile mentioning that I am ineligible. Whereas which is not true, I am meeting all the requirements of express entry. Today I have just updated increased score.
Now, I am unable to update the details as it is not showing the "modify" option. I AM WORRIED PLEASE HELP.
One more thing: I checked my details in the form option and saw that my work history was zero. Which is not true (I updated my work history at the time I created my profile).
Thanks in advance for anticipated earlier response, as response is highly valuable for me.

TP424

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

Could any one please share the CIC email id ? I have few tricky scenarios related to relocation which might impact the police clearance and medical test schedules post ITA. I would drop them an email explaining the situation upfront.

Cheers !

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hi,

I created an express entry profile on Oct 7th with 472 points qualifying for CEC.

I received an invitation from Ontario (PT Notification of Interest) to apply to their Provincial Programme in my express entry account (OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream). The application seems quite expensive at $1,500 not including fees for the Feds after. Before I jump in to applying for Ontario (I can't find much information on this programme from anyone has applied etc) I just wanted to find out how long it generally takes to process applications for Ontario and if this is a good move for me at this stage of my application? Maybe I'm super lucky to be asked to apply to Ontario? I am around 15-points over the threshold for getting an ITA under CEC as of the last draw so while I'd be happy to move to Ontario and gladly take 600 points to guarantee my PR application, I also can't afford to just burn 1,500 on a provincial application that may take a year to process for example or not be necessary points wise.

Basically my question is how does OINP work? (timeline, points etc.)

As always to everyone on this forum, thank you for your really helpful replies. If I manage to stay here, I'll make sure to give something back to everyone in the future who needs some help.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mutenye said:
Hi,

I created an express entry profile on Oct 7th with 472 points qualifying for CEC.

I received an invitation from Ontario (PT Notification of Interest) to apply to their Provincial Programme in my express entry account (OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream). The application seems quite expensive at $1,500 not including fees for the Feds after. Before I jump in to applying for Ontario (I can't find much information on this programme from anyone has applied etc) I just wanted to find out how long it generally takes to process applications for Ontario and if this is a good move for me at this stage of my application? Maybe I'm super lucky to be asked to apply to Ontario? I am around 15-points over the threshold for getting an ITA under CEC as of the last draw so while I'd be happy to move to Ontario and gladly take 600 points to guarantee my PR application, I also can't afford to just burn 1,500 on a provincial application that may take a year to process for example or not be necessary points wise.

Basically my question is how does OINP work? (timeline, points etc.)

As always to everyone on this forum, thank you for your really helpful replies. If I manage to stay here, I'll make sure to give something back to everyone in the future who needs some help.
PNP is just another way to boost your points to get ITA, since you are already having enough points you can wait till next draw. PNP takes minimum 3 months to get nomination :). Before that you might have got ur PR itself