+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sledgejammer said:
Got passport request today!

Oct 21 - OOPNP granted
Oct 23 - ITA
Nov 5 - Application Submitted
Nov 5 - AOR
Nov 12 - Schedule 4 requested and uploaded
Dec 7th - Passport request
Wow that was fast! Congratulations!! Gives us, oinp nominees, a flicker of hope.

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
nekeol said:
Yes from every where u lived more than 6 months
Right that was my understanding too. But this link threw me off. Can some one explain this to me please?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sledgejammer said:

Oct 21 - OOPNP granted
Oct 23 - ITA
Nov 5 - AOR
Congrats.. So now its 2 people from oinp who have recieved PPR.
Hold tight guys. They have now started the countdown

nosferatos

Oct 16, 2015
nosferatos said:
Right that was my understanding too. But this link threw me off. Can some one explain this to me please?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Any one?

kcmoorebabe

Dec 7, 2015
Please how did you go about the upload of the digital passport? after taking the photo from a commercial photographer , i had to collect hard copy because of one of the passport that has to be dated and signed by the photographer . But the challenge i have now is that after scanning the photo, the size ,dimension and every other specification changed. Please i need urgent help because this is what has being delaying my submission, i received ITA since october and my time is almost running out.

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sledgejammer said:

Oct 21 - OOPNP granted
Oct 23 - ITA
Nov 5 - AOR
can you share which visa office process your application? thanks! and congrats !

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Schedule A requested 4th December and I have 7 days to submit BUT THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 2 DAYS. HELP!! What can I do?

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my application on 4th December and received acknowledgement letter mentioning application number which is the express entry number. I have received a ghost mail on 5th December stating that your application is updated. but nothing has changed at myCIC. How will I access eCAS ? will I receive any mail for that. I tried by filling details on ecas application but no access. Please help.

deeps1989

Oct 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Schedule A requested 4th December and I have 7 days to submit BUT THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 2 DAYS. HELP!! What can I do?
you should login when its working hours in canada...i.e after 9:30am Toronto time....its worki during those hours...just keep the docs ready and upload them immidiately..u never know when another outage will happen.

Regards
Deep

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
nads1 said:
nads, the CIC site is down and they have tweeted about it as well. Keep your documents ready and it should hopefully be resolved by the end of the day. If you are very close to your deadline of 7 days, I suggest you send them an email intimating them that you have the documents ready but cannot upload them since the site is unavailable.

kcmoorebabe

Dec 7, 2015
kcmoorebabe said:
Please how did you go about the upload of the digital passport? after taking the photo from a commercial photographer , i had to collect hard copy because of one of the passport that has to be dated and signed by the photographer . But the challenge i have now is that after scanning the photo, the size ,dimension and every other specification changed. Please i need urgent help because this is what has being delaying my submission, i received ITA since october and my time is almost running out.
Please help

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
nads, the CIC site is down and they have tweeted about it as well. Keep your documents ready and it should hopefully be resolved by the end of the day. If you are very close to your deadline of 7 days, I suggest you send them an email intimating them that you have the documents ready but cannot upload them since the site is unavailable.
Thanks, I plan to phone when they are opened today.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi all

Looks like Ontario has stopped issuing AOR to FSW candidates. Just checked the spreadsheet and only CEC applications have been processed recently.

Is thr anyone from FSW who got the AOR in December??

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..