+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
StAnger said:
The long wait.....
Thanks man, but long wait until what and what are the current average timelines?

CIC should send me a letter for Singapore PCC.

Do you have any idea broadly what will be the next steps , until PPR

Thanks once again.

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Hi All

I am in a Confusion

I have total 11yrs of exp.
1. 4 Yrs and 3 months in the current company with reference letter
2. 2yr in previous employment with reference letter
3. 2 yrs with second employer with no reference letter.
4. 2 years with first employer with no reference letter.

My Consultant was telling me that only 6 years of work experience, In the last 10 years, with reference letters will suffice. No need for those 5 years of ref letter.
Is this true ?

Kindly help me out as i am filling the application form.

Thanks

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZuZ said:
I got the ghost email, 2 days after submitting my application. Read somewhere that this is good news and usually means that an official just "opened" your application for processing.

Visa office is in UAE.
Thanks for sharing ! good luck to us :)

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Hi All

I am in a Confusion

I have total 11yrs of exp.
1. 4 Yrs and 3 months in the current company with reference letter
2. 2yr in previous employment with reference letter
3. 2 yrs with second employer with no reference letter.
4. 2 years with first employer with no reference letter.

My Consultant was telling me that only 6 years of work experience, In the last 10 years, with reference letters will suffice. No need for those 5 years of ref letter.
Is this true ?

Kindly help me out as i am filling the application form.

Thanks
Yes you can leave that one out. Make sure to mention it in your personal history though.

MOBEENSAQ

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2016
Passport Req..
03-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
Can anyone help? I get my nomination from Ontario on 23 Nov 2015. I accepted my nomination on the same date on 24 Nov I get an email stating your mycic is updated login and check. But there was no change in my scores and I have not been awarded additional 600 scores up till now although Ontario has also issued me PNP certificate? Status of related heads in my application is: nomination by Ontario accepted, provincial nomination received, provincial nomination criteria not met, what should I do? Desperately needs your help?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MOBEENSAQ said:
Can anyone help? I get my nomination from Ontario on 23 Nov 2015. I accepted my nomination on the same date on 24 Nov I get an email stating your mycic is updated login and check. But there was no change in my scores and I have not been awarded additional 600 scores up till now although Ontario has also issued me PNP certificate? Status of related heads in my application is: nomination by Ontario accepted, provincial nomination received, provincial nomination criteria not met, what should I do? Desperately needs your help?
Report the issue to CIC as it looks like a technical glitch.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=799&t=23

Udayesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
StAnger said:
Yes you can leave that one out. Make sure to mention it in your personal history though.
Thank you StAnger , however i have one more doubt,

In the application form there are no separate columns for Personal history and work histrory. Should we make it in a different sheet and print ?
If Yes, which details should be written in Application form ? (Work or Personal) and which in separate attachment ?

Kindly guide.

Jicjoc

Oct 31, 2015
I received my ITA on Friday. So now its paperwork time... And q's...

My girlfriend is Canadian. We have a joint bank account as well as individual accounts. We are not married but are living together. So under what relationship category should I apply? She will not be coming with me directly to Canada, so I was going to apply under "Never Married/Single". So she will not be directly on the application. I will include a letter of explanation about this... Will this be ok?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Udayesh said:
Thank you StAnger , however i have one more doubt,

In the application form there are no separate columns for Personal history and work histrory. Should we make it in a different sheet and print ?
If Yes, which details should be written in Application form ? (Work or Personal) and which in separate attachment ?

Kindly guide.
Ok i think their is just personal history for ontario. Just mention it in chronological order in personal history and also explain it in letter of explanation.

Usually post ITA you have different section.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends.
Thanks for your inputs and supports.
Yesterday I have uploaded and submitted my documents at my CIC.. Also made payments both PRAF and RPRF of CAD 2230 for three members. Have received Letter of Acknowledgement after few minutes. LOA number is the same as Express entry number.
these are the documents have submitted kindly advice if anything is missing and not as per requirements.

• Main Applicant Checklist
1. Marriage License/Certificate: I have uploaded my marriage certificate in PDF format
2. Education diploma/degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and my IELTS result
3. Passport travel documents: I have uploaded my complete scan of my current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
4. Legal Name Change: LOE and notorised affidavit and Gazette publication of legal name change in one PDF.
5. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.
7. Proof of Medical Exam: Uploaded Information print sheet
8. Employment records: I have uploaded one PDF with Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. I have not submitted salary slips. Hope this is ok.
9. Proof of means of financial Support: Have uploaded certificate letter from only one bank mentioning, my name, and account number, date of birth, account opening date, current balance and average balance of last six month. as the difference between current balance and average balance is minimal. Have not submitted bank statement hope this will be ok.
10. Optional documents: uploaded LOE and returned application of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program due to missing documents. I had applied for SPNP before receiving invitation from OINP But not persuaded once received invitation from OINP.

• Spouse documents
1. Passport/Travel documents: I have uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
2. Proof of Medical Exam: I have uploaded information print sheet
4. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement. But size of photo is 160KB.
5. Education diploma degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and IELTS result
6. Police certificate: one PDF with PCC from only current country as applicable. Date of issue of PCC is 29th September, 2015.

• Dependent Child
1. Digital photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
2 Passport/Travel documents: Uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF
3. Birth Certificate: Uploaded Birth certificate
4. Proof of medical exam : Uploaded information print sheet

Hope everything is in order.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends.
Thanks for your inputs and supports.
Yesterday I have uploaded and submitted my documents at my CIC.. Also made payments both PRAF and RPRF of CAD 2230 for three members. Have received Letter of Acknowledgement after few minutes. LOA number is the same as Express entry number.
these are the documents have submitted kindly advice if anything is missing and not as per requirements.

• Main Applicant Checklist
1. Marriage License/Certificate: I have uploaded my marriage certificate in PDF format
2. Education diploma/degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and my IELTS result
3. Passport travel documents: I have uploaded my complete scan of my current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
4. Legal Name Change: LOE and notorised affidavit and Gazette publication of legal name change in one PDF.
5. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
7. Proof of Medical Exam: Uploaded Information print sheet
8. Employment records: I have uploaded one PDF with Employment Referral letter as per CIC requirements, Last promotion letter with revised compensation break up, this year performance bonus letter and visiting card. I have not submitted salary slips. Hope this is ok.
9. Proof of means of financial Support: Have uploaded certificate letter from only one bank mentioning, my name, and account number, date of birth, account opening date, current balance and average balance of last six month. as the difference between current balance and average balance is minimal. Have not submitted bank statement hope this will be ok.
10. Optional documents: uploaded LOE and returned application of Saskatchewan provincial nominee program due to missing documents. I had applied for SPNP before receiving invitation from OINP But not persuaded once received invitation from OINP.

• Spouse documents
1. Passport/Travel documents: I have uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF. Not uploaded any pages of old passport
2. Proof of Medical Exam: I have uploaded information print sheet
4. Digital Photo: As per CIC requirement. But size of photo is 160KB.
5. Education diploma degree: I have uploaded one PDF file which has ECA report, post-graduation degree and mark sheet, Transcript, Graduation degrees , mark sheets and transcript and IELTS result

• Dependent Child
1. Digital photo: As per CIC requirement and size of photo is 160KB.
2 Passport/Travel documents: Uploaded complete scan of current passport in one PDF
3. Birth Certificate: Uploaded Birth certificate
4. Proof of medical exam : Uploaded information print sheet

Hope everything is in order.

seems like everything is in order...since my check list and documents are pretty similar....

i will be submitting my docs this week hopefully as still awaiting the police clearance certificate for my husband... :)

sledgejammer

Aug 25, 2015
Got passport request today!

Oct 21 - OOPNP granted
Oct 23 - ITA
Nov 5 - Application Submitted
Nov 5 - AOR
Nov 12 - Schedule 4 requested and uploaded
Dec 7th - Passport request

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
sledgejammer said:
Got passport request today!

Oct 21 - OOPNP granted
Oct 23 - ITA
Nov 5 - Application Submitted
Nov 5 - AOR
Nov 12 - Schedule 4 requested and uploaded
Dec 7th - Passport request
Congratulations. Are you CEC or FSW?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
nosferatos said:
Hi,

I have a question. Do I need PCC from Canada if I'm currently residing in Canada?
Yes from every where u lived more than 6 months