17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
Ok,
1. TEF uses the A1 to C2 scale. But CBL scores are more refined, so first check the exact points range and also check if you did not make a typo in your profile leading to calculate higher CBL.
2. NOI can also be given for Human priorities. Unfortunately that one is closed at the moment. Many other people with NOI are waiting for them to reopen that stream. For HCP you need either to have 400+ points or you need to be close to it and have one of the IT NOC they might be seeking for.

Good luck
TEF CBL 7:

Reading - 207 +
Writing - 310 +
Listening - 217+
Speaking - 310+

Having French as a first language was their hidden condition (but maybe by now, they are able to corss search the database).

I didn't find any thing in OINP French Speaking requirements tells that it's mandatory for the applicant to choose French in the Express Entry profile as the first language. So, Please could you tell me what do you mean with "hidden condition" concerning French as a first Language?

Besides, I have a question about the possibility to open Express Entry profile with English as first language (IELTS CLB9) to gain more points of the 67 points required, then register in OINP French Speaking stream (TEF CLB 7):
Is is possible or not?

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
Oh ok. You have given me some hope :)
Hope the best for you all.

I observed that most of the applicants had been asked, lately after they sent their applications, by OINP Officers to send additional documents, which increases the processing time for the overall process.
So, please could you tell me If your files, applications and documents just were not complete then? Or there are more documents required other than those mentioned in the official "Application Guide of OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream"?

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hope the best for you all.

I observed that most of the applicants had been asked, lately after they sent their applications, by OINP Officers to send additional documents, which increases the processing time for the overall process.
So, please could you tell me If your files, applications and documents just were not complete then? Or there are more documents required other than those mentioned in the official "Application Guide of OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream"?
If there were missing documents... they would ve refused the xase... as you said it s a way to put more time.. as they as for documents we allready sent and shared

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I didn't find any thing in OINP French Speaking requirements tells that it's mandatory for the applicant to choose French in the Express Entry profile as the first language. So, Please could you tell me what do you mean with "hidden condition" concerning French as a first Language?

Besides, I have a question about the possibility to open Express Entry profile with English as first language (IELTS CLB9) to gain more points of the 67 points required, then register in OINP French Speaking stream (TEF CLB 7):
Is is possible or not?
It's a hidden condition meaning that you don't receive a letter of interest if you don't put French as first language. I verified that myself last year.

It is not specified anywhere. Only by trial we knew about it.

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
If there were missing documents... they would ve refused the xase... as you said it s a way to put more time.. as they as for documents we allready sent and shared

It's strange that your didn't get your PPR thought you received final AOR 6 months ago!
Wist you'll get it very soon.

Reactions: figaro2

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017
It's a hidden condition meaning that you don't receive a letter of interest if you don't put French as first language. I verified that myself last year.

It is not specified anywhere. Only by trial we knew about it.
It's very unusual!!
So it means that even if I could use high IELTS score for Express Entry to get the 67 points, I still could not register in OINP French-Speaking Stream with TEF CLB 7 ???

Sorry for repeating my question, but it's a "very sensitive point" concerning my file.
So, kindly confirm that for me if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
It's very unusual!!
So it means that even if I could use high IELTS score for Express Entry to get the 67 points, I still could not register in OINP French-Speaking Stream with TEF CLB 7 ???

Sorry for repeating my question, but it's a "very sensitive point" concerning my file.
So, kindly confirm that for me if possible.
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately yes. Look that was the case before they created the online system. I still believe it is this way. I hope someone else can answer the question. However you can try by creating a profile and wait for the interest notification.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys, i ve just received a notification of interest and it states:
".....The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program"
They did not provide any emails?? what should i do??

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
".....The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program"
Contact means creating the profile etc ... I'm not sure about the periods but I think once you create a profile you have some few days to submit. Someone else might help.

Reactions: didouette

Satamoni

Nov 2, 2017

You'll find all what you need to know here in the Application Guide:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_fssw.pdf

Check page 10 (Section 3.1) for the next step, and page 41 (Appendix 5) for the required documents.