Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

1. Work Experience: A minimum of 12 months of full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in Ontario within two years from the date of your Notification of Interest from Ontario. Work experience must be in a skilled trade occupation listed in Minor Group 633 or Major Group 72, 73, or 82 of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.
  2. Trade Certification (if required): A trade license or certification from the Ontario College of Trades if working/have worked in an occupation in Ontario that requires a license or certification.
  3. Current Residence in Ontario: Currently residing in Ontario on a valid work permit.
  4. Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in English or in French.
  5. Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members.
  6. Intent: An intention to live in Ontario

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The only explanation would be, that the system might have identified you under skilled trades. Your problem there is this:

All applicants must be currently residing in Ontario and hold a valid work permit at the time of application submission. Note: You are not required to be employed at the time of application submission, however, you must have a valid work permit in Canada. Open work permits, postgraduation work permits and work permits issued under the International Mobility Program all qualify.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You still have 1 more chance, depend on how fast you can redo your TEF and get the needed CBL. Then you could use that NOI for the French stream and even for HCP once reopened.

Because CBL 7 from French can add you 15 points (30 is the max boost for French) and that can push you over CRS 400. It might be worth a try.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Because for HCP you are only required to have 400 points from the moment of application until ITA and AOR. But not for the moment of NOI itself.

Lasuissemanda

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
You still have 1 more chance, depend on how fast you can redo your TEF and get the needed CBL. Then you could use that NOI for the French stream and even for HCP once reopened.

Because CBL 7 from French can add you 15 points (30 is the max boost for French) and that can push you over CRS 400. It might be worth a try.
Oui, c'est ça que je vais faire. Je vais oublier ce NOI et me préparer pour repasser le tef. J'en ai assez de me brûler la tête en pensant à cette NOI

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The beauty of that NOI is that you can use it for HCP stream, so now you have like 3 - 4 months to improve your language (English on CBL 9 or French on CBL 7). Good luck.

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends of this post, I wanted to thank you all for the past months of exchanges and discussions, and many many of your posts read attentively every day ! We have now officially received our PPR yesterday (details in my signature and on myimmitracker)
We will submit our passports for the last step of our Canadian waiting game !
Now the real dream will kick off.
All the best to all of you, and may the CIC Gods send you great news as well ! Signing off :)

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Dear friends of this post, I wanted to thank you all for the past months of exchanges and discussions, and many many of your posts read attentively every day ! We have now officially received our PPR yesterday (details in my signature and on myimmitracker)
We will submit our passports for the last step of our Canadian waiting game !
Now the real dream will kick off.
All the best to all of you, and may the CIC Gods send you great news as well ! Signing off :)
Congratz magicangmoh , good luck mate

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hi, everyone!
Does anyone have a clue on how long it´s taking OINP (French-speaking stream) to send the AOR after submission of application nowadays? Do you think the Christmas period (holidays) can increase considerably this lag time?

Sauriez-vous dire combien de temps le "Programme Ontarien EE volet travailleurs francophones" est en train de prendre actuellement pour nous envoyer le récépissé de nos documents après leur soumission? Croyez-vous que dans la période de Noel y-a-t-il des retards importants dans ces délais pour cause des vacances?

Merci, les amis! Thank you, my friends!

Reactions: didouette

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
Dear gents,

I received today two letter from CIC.

In the 1st one they asked me to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Done.

In the 2nd letter they have sent medical request for my son who is not accompanying me to Canada, because he stays with my ex-wife. All my attempts to convince his mother to conduct his medical exam were unsuccessful. Instead I included:

1. Notarized Statutory Declaration, in which I stated my understanding that without medical exam my son would be excluded forever from family class sponsorship and I would never be able to sponsor him.
2. Notarized translation of the court decision stating that our son stays under his mother custody, while I am in obligation to pay monthly alimony to her.

As usually I need your advice, what would you recommend me to do?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys - first of all ,i'm impressed by the breadth and depth of the information available here so a big thank you to all the contributors... Second, i ve just created an EE profile with 431 crs and as such, interested by oinp fssw nomination. I maxed out (CLB 10+) on 3/4 on tef tests (with the worst one at CLB 7)...Do you think i stand a good chance for a loi and when do u think i can expect to get it out of experience??

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
I advice you to wait for a direct extraction... cause the fswd people are treated faster ! Just hold on a bit and see if your score gives direct ita next draws.. you wont loose anything ..

Reactions: didouette