London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
I am well aware of that, I wish it's human !
Are there other options I can benefit from my CLB 6 TEF ?
As far as I can tell, the only option you can benefit from your current TEF results is to use them to prove your bilingualism but this would work if you apply for another stream where English would be your first language.
Otherwise if you want to take the "French speaking stream" option, then you will have to take a new TEF test to qualify as per the requirements (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_QUALIFY.html).

Wishing you the best

Reactions: houari_2009

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Anyone submitted EE profile June 23rd or after received NOI? I've submitted on 23 June and no NOI till now :( shall I connect with Jobbank or I'm missing something? how long should it take?

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone, i submitted my application on 29/06/2017 and haven't received anything from OINP. the status is still showing "submitted". Anyone encountered the same situation? is this normal? how long does it take normally to change to assessment? Please advise :(

Soyya

Jul 18, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that French should be set as a first language for that?

It was a hidden requirement for oinp and maybe a hidden requirement for EE as well. I hope they say explicitly if that is the case.
Well, your intuition is right! I did it and got an invitation to apply.

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
Hello everyone, i submitted my application on 29/06/2017 and haven't received anything from OINP. the status is still showing "submitted". Anyone encountered the same situation? is this normal? how long does it take normally to change to assessment? Please advise :(
any news?

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Zaloony - for me, it tooks about 18 days between Submitted to Assessment. Be Patient...it is just the 1st journey :) After your nomination, you will be like many of us in another "waiting game" journey, the PR submission.
Hope you will get updates very soon !

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I created my EE profile on July 25 and received a NOI on July 28th from Ontario as I indicated Ontario as territory of interest. I will be needing quite some translations done and do you perhaps know whether these should be 'notarized' or can they also be 'certified'? I am applying from outside of Ontario.

Thanks for your feedback!

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
An update.
I landed last week, not as a permanent resident but with a 2 yr open work visa I was lucky to get. I chose to drive in a rented car, and landed at Sarnia, at 9 in the morning, Tuesday August 1st. Except for a glitch in the informatic system, it was smooth and simple. Neither proof of funds nor the required insurance were requested. The whole process took less than an hour, no line, very pleasant agents.
I am currently at a relative's house, in search of a temporary place to stay before I find a job. It is not so easy, and I have some down moments, like every immigrant I guess. Toronto is a great place though.
I wrote to CIC to inform of my move, and I just got a reply saying they are sorry to be late in their answers
Still wating even more desperatly for the PR, cause I will soon beginning to live on the funds I had for it...
So let's keep hope

Alex92

Aug 5, 2017
Hi everyone i have submitted my application in 21-07 for the express entry but still no NOI
My points are as below
TEF : clb 8 ( primary language)
IELTS: clb 7
One year experience
WES : bachelor degree and one year post graduate
CRS : 400 points
What should I do?

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Thanks god, I just received my nomination today
Hello guys
it took exactly 182 days since AOR , with a killing PFL ( procedural fairness letter ).
here's my timeline :
AOR 06/02/2017 44 days
Assessment 22/03/2017 57 days
DIP 18/05/2017 33 days
ADR (PFL) 20/06/2017 23 days
adr sent 13/07/2017 13 days
DIP 26/07/2017 12 days
nominated 07/08/2017
I am an architect NOC 2151 ,am also self employed ( this was the main reason for the ADR-PFL , also with the WES ECA report )
when I submitted my application , i sent all the docs needed as mentioned in the oinp guide [7.7 Self-Employment] , but I didn't give any explanation about my profession nor my financial situation ( knowing that I used some financial help from my family with a gift deed ) , I thought that my license to practice, my tax payments ( last 6 years ), and few contracts would be enough , and it wasn't the case.

then in the ADR , I sent a long exhausting LOE , in which I had to describe the laws that regulates my profession (also regulates my payments ), cos I think that, the only true proof of work experience is MONEY , I guess my oinp officer was unsatisfied cos my earnings(bank account) didn't reflect the business conducted with clients during these last five years since most of the payments were paid in cash and dedicated to my office cash flow.
also I added many reference letters (a dozen for the last 3 years) from clients mentioning the services given , the exact dates , also mentioning that it was a paid service ( they didn't mention the amount paid )
I added also 3 contracts with the local goverment with it's related bank transfers.
In this LOE , I had also to point out that I am no longer claiming 5 years experience , but only 2 to 3 years of work experience ( cos I could not gather some 5 years reference letters but only those of the last 3 years) and change EE profile experience to just 3 years (none asked me to do so)
I had 68/100 and it was enough for me ( well officially it should be 69 points, cos I had my birthday after submitting my docs :p )
well this is it for this nomination step , thanks god, it ended with a positive answer ,for now I have to accept the nomination then face the next step ITA :)

I hope , am giving enough details for my case so that everybody could get ahead in similar situations
thank you all , for your help and encouragements and am wishing all the best for you all :)

Question : can I use the same submitted oinp docs for eAPR or do I need to update all the docs ? ( especially POF)

Rover1

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Thanks god, I just received my nomination today
Hello guys
it took exactly 182 days since AOR , with a killing PFL ( procedural fairness letter ).
here's my timeline :
AOR 06/02/2017 44 days
Assessment 22/03/2017 57 days
DIP 18/05/2017 33 days
ADR (PFL) 20/06/2017 23 days
adr sent 13/07/2017 13 days
DIP 26/07/2017 12 days
nominated 07/08/2017
I am an architect NOC 2151 ,am also self employed ( this was the main reason for the ADR-PFL , also with the WES ECA report )
when I submitted my application , i sent all the docs needed as mentioned in the oinp guide [7.7 Self-Employment] , but I didn't give any explanation about my profession nor my financial situation ( knowing that I used some financial help from my family with a gift deed ) , I thought that my license to practice, my tax payments ( last 6 years ), and few contracts would be enough , and it wasn't the case.

then in the ADR , I sent a long exhausting LOE , in which I had to describe the laws that regulates my profession (also regulates my payments ), cos I think that, the only true proof of work experience is MONEY , I guess my oinp officer was unsatisfied cos my earnings(bank account) didn't reflect the business conducted with clients during these last five years since most of the payments were paid in cash and dedicated to my office cash flow.
also I added many reference letters (a dozen for the last 3 years) from clients mentioning the services given , the exact dates , also mentioning that it was a paid service ( they didn't mention the amount paid )
I added also 3 contracts with the local goverment with it's related bank transfers.
In this LOE , I had also to point out that I am no longer claiming 5 years experience , but only 2 to 3 years of work experience ( cos I could not gather some 5 years reference letters but only those of the last 3 years) and change EE profile experience to just 3 years (none asked me to do so)
I had 68/100 and it was enough for me ( well officially it should be 69 points, cos I had my birthday after submitting my docs :p )
well this is it for this nomination step , thanks god, it ended with a positive answer ,for now I have to accept the nomination then face the next step ITA :)

I hope , am giving enough details for my case so that everybody could get ahead in similar situations
thank you all , for your help and encouragements and am wishing all the best for you all :)

Question : can I use the same submitted oinp docs for eAPR or do I need to update all the docs ? ( especially POF)
Congratulations!! All the best for ITA.

tanit

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Congratulations!! All the best for ITA.
thank you mate , hope you get your PR asap

after nomination something weird in the oinp efilling portal , in the My application Table :

French version :
État : Approuvé – Lettre de permis de travail temporaire délivrée
English version :

is that a mistake ? cos I thought nomination grants only 600 points in the crs score.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
thank you mate , hope you get your PR asap

after nomination something weird in the oinp efilling portal , in the My application Table :

French version :
État : Approuvé – Lettre de permis de travail temporaire délivrée
English version :

is that a mistake ? cos I thought nomination grants only 600 points in the crs score.
At last! Congratulations Tanit!
I had the same status change when I was nominated so there is nothing to worry about. You shall receive the certificate of nomination soon if you haven't received it already. That's what I think they mean by "lettre delivrée".
Concerning your question on the documents to submit, I think you may need to get the updated POF if it dates for two months for example. Ofcourse the PCCs need to be no more than 6 months old for the country where you live now.

All the best