NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
magicangmoh said:
Un petit update de mon cote : OINP application status now " Assessment " on 14th April
Good! This might mean that they have started assessing French stream.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Practical comment for everybody. Think now to create your LinkedIn account. I am no marketer for that service, but the truth is that Linkedin is something wanted in Canada and all of you were nominated / will be nominated with university degree, 2 languages and work experience, so I guess that later on you want to get some good job as well. It takes time for Linkedin to look nice (especially if you want endorsments). So good luck there.

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
vensak said:
Practical comment for everybody. Think now to create your LinkedIn account. I am no marketer for that service, but the truth is that Linkedin is something wanted in Canada and all of you were nominated / will be nominated with university degree, 2 languages and work experience, so I guess that later on you want to get some good job as well. It takes time for Linkedin to look nice (especially if you want endorsments). So good luck there.
Good advice vensak as usual. Thanks

RoyBa

Mar 21, 2017
buikhanhchi said:
Mine is still submitted even though I submitted on 3rd March. I think they may base give priorities to those with high CRS points first. Mine is only 412.
My CRS score is below yours - 402.
Whatever is the reason, it should not be that important, since you have already submitted application

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone ,

I am trying to gather the documents for the post ITA application and I have a question to all you seniors who have already submitted yours .
I read that for all translated documents, one should provide also a certified true copy of the original . Am I right in understanding that I should first make certified true copies of my original documents by a notary public in my country , and then have those certified copies translated in English ?

I did not come across this specification when I applied to OINP , as I had my documents translated by an Ontario certified translator.

Thanks.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Hello everyone ,

I am trying to gather the documents for the post ITA application and I have a question to all you seniors who have already submitted yours .
I read that for all translated documents, one should provide also a certified true copy of the original . Am I right in understanding that I should first make certified true copies of my original documents by a notary public in my country , and then have those certified copies translated in English ?

I did not come across this specification when I applied to OINP , as I had my documents translated by an Ontario certified translator.

Thanks.
2 possibilities:
1. Just like what you mentioned, make notarised copy of your document that is not in English or French. Then give it to legal translator and then scan the whole result (official translators are used to bind their translation together with the notarised copy of your document).
2. If you do not mind to loose original document, then just skip the notarised copy step and give the translator original document to be attached together with your official translation.
In both cases scan all pages of translated package including the back pages.
Good luck.

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
Vensak , thanks for your reply . are you saying that I need to certify only those documents that I do not submit the original . I don't quite understand .... since all documents are scanned and uploaded , how can one tell if it is an original ?
It seems to me that they want some sort of assurance that it is the original document that is being translated and not perhaps a fake one . I need to have birth certificates and work reference letter translated ... I am still confused .

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Vensak , thanks for your reply . are you saying that I need to certify only those documents that I do not submit the original . I don't quite understand .... since all documents are scanned and uploaded , how can one tell if it is an original ?
It seems to me that they want some sort of assurance that it is the original document that is being translated and not perhaps a fake one . I need to have birth certificates and work reference letter translated ... I am still confused .
Ok my bad a bit to explain.
In some countries (like mine) in order to let your document to be translated official, the translator need a physical pages which is either your original document or a notarized copy of that one. He will then attach pages with translation together with the given document in a way where it could not be separated (we use color threads and stamps or seals). In the past we were supposed to send such translated packages to Ontario, but now all it is needed is to scan it. (complete package as it is)
However somehow you don't want to have on original of your diploma for example some additional stamps or cuts made by translator as he was binding it together with the translated version.
standards might be different in your country. Anyway what they want to see is scan of original (or certified copy) and scan of legal translation).

Christina4

Jul 26, 2016
thanks again . This makes more sense , I guess . Perhaps these instructions are left from the time the applications were paper based , where obviously it is reasonable to ask for a certified copy of one is not sending the original .
Thank you very much again .

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Friends,
I flew to Congo to get the PCC for me and my wife but they did not take my fingerprints and today i got my PCC (extrait du casier judiciere) which has below text regarding fingerprint in french : 'formule dactyloscopique: Sous reserve de l'identification ulterieure'. Otherwise for any past criminilality its NIL
Is this acceptable by IRCC ? Other
Thanks for your help

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bosco0808 said:
Friends,
I flew to Congo to get the PCC for me and my wife but they did not take my fingerprints and today i got my PCC (extrait du casier judiciere) which has below text regarding fingerprint in french : 'formule dactyloscopique: Sous reserve de l'identification ulterieure'. Otherwise for any past criminilality its NIL
Is this acceptable by IRCC ? Other
Thanks for your help
I am not sure, but I think, Damocles was also submitting his PCC from Congo. Try to contact him and ask. Because there are supposed to be like 2 different ones and he got cancellation because of wrong PCC. However they have even advised him which shall be the correct one. Good luck.

Bosco0808

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dont Know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Dec 16
Doc's Request.
26 Jan 17
Nomination.....
27 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Upfront
vensak said:
I am not sure, but I think, Damocles was also submitting his PCC from Congo. Try to contact him and ask. Because there are supposed to be like 2 different ones and he got cancellation because of wrong PCC. However they have even advised him which shall be the correct one. Good luck.
Thanks a lot Vensak, I hope Damocles could advice at earliest possible. I sent him a private message but it seems he has not seen it so far.
Thanks again for your always being there when we need.
+1

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another quick update - have received email from OINP asking me to complete and sign a Consent form to CES to disclose my ECA report.
I am a bit surprised as I remember during my CES ECA application that i had already selected " authorize disclosure " to province nomination program...
However I still do it to comply once again :)

I have also noted that OINP website (onekey) is under maintenance this weekend, so you cannot log in.
I saw a new message when trying to log in though :

ATTENTION
The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota.
Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page

I dont know if it is a message just during the maintenance or if it is indeed an update stating that they dont take any more Express Entry application..
Dont know - they dont display this update in the official update page : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Voila ! enjoy your weekend guys