Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO - local visa Office.
This one is assigned at certain point of your application. (once they finish medical, criminal and A11.2 checks).
Once these checks are done, they will create that LVO within your application as a secondary visa Office and then they will swap it to primary visa Office and the CIO will become secondary visa Office. That is the transfer of your file to your LVO.
LVO then receives your finished security checks and they will do the final analysis R87. That one will summarize your potential to become economicaly active in Canada and well establish yourself.
LVO is assigned according to your current country of residence. (however sometimes they assign you elswhere if that LVO is way too busy).

Je prefere d ecrir en anglais (je suis en petit peu plus a l aise avec ca, mais j ai aucun probleme de comprendre ce qui est ecrit en francais).

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
vensak said:
LVO - local visa Office.
This one is assigned at certain point of your application. (once they finish medical, criminal and A11.2 checks).
Once these checks are done, they will create that LVO within your application as a secondary visa Office and then they will swap it to primary visa Office and the CIO will become secondary visa Office. That is the transfer of your file to your LVO.
LVO then receives your finished security checks and they will do the final analysis R87. That one will summarize your potential to become economicaly active in Canada and well establish yourself.
LVO is assigned according to your current country of residence. (however sometimes they assign you elswhere if that LVO is way too busy).

Je prefere d ecrir en anglais (je suis en petit peu plus a l aise avec ca, mais j ai aucun probleme de comprendre ce qui est ecrit en francais).

Thanks a lot! Guess what! I had to search CIC website to know what A11.2 and R87 checks are :) . Ok so the LVO is the one that organise visa interviews etc!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A11.2 - check if the points you claimed in your EE are consistent against the evidence that you have forwarded (ECA, language tests, PNP, Work reference letters...) and also if you meet the criteria of at least one group (FSW, FST or CEC).

R87 - if they see you a good candidate to establish yourself once in Canada.

LVO does the inteviews if needed (but they are very rare when it comes to EE applications).

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
A11.2 - check if the points you claimed in your EE are consistent against the evidence that you have forwarded (ECA, language tests, PNP, Work reference letters...) and also if you meet the criteria of at least one group (FSW, FST or CEC).

R87 - if they see you a good candidate to establish yourself once in Canada.

LVO does the inteviews if needed (but they are very rare when it comes to EE applications).
Vensak,

I don't understand where you see all that?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emilie said:
Vensak,

I don't understand where you see all that?
A11.2
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

R87 - my bad, this one is a bit more specific for PNP.
With respect to intentions, subsection 87(2)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that a foreign national is a member of the Provincial Nominee class if they intend to reside in the province that has nominated them. Therefore, a permanent resident visa holder in the Provincial Nominee class seeking permanent resident status at a Port of Entry (POE) must establish that they still intend to reside in the province/territory that has nominated them. For example, individuals who indicate that they never intended, or no longer intend, to reside in the nominating province/territory may be denied permanent resident status at the POE and may have an A44(1) report written against them.

That LVO does interiviews is a bit self explanatory (it is easier for you to come to a close Office, than travel to Canada) and that they are rare comes from observations on this forum (almost nobody reports interview under EE).

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Again thanks a lot for the details Vensak. We're so lucky to have you onboard 8)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
I received nomination today . Thank you all for your support !
Nice nice, congrat Christina. That means that they have accepted that additional document of your spouse. You can already get ready all needed PCC. You will get ITA very soon.
Best of luck.

Caroc

Jan 17, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Christina4 said:
Congrats christina. Happy for you :)

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Christina4 said:
Wow! Congrats & best wishes for the remaining stages!

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christina4 said:
Congrats christina!

I knew that you would get nominated when you said they were holding a decision.

That's great, others can have more hope.

Now you can relax. Bonne chance.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
congrats Christina!

magicangmoh

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Un petit update de mon cote : OINP application status now " Assessment " on 14th April

buikhanhchi

Jan 16, 2017
magicangmoh said:
Un petit update de mon cote : OINP application status now " Assessment " on 14th April
Mine is still submitted even though I submitted on 3rd March. I think they may base give priorities to those with high CRS points first. Mine is only 412.