Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bingolion said:
Hi All,

Quick question about the medical exam, does it apply forapplicant and all his dependents regardless of age? .I was wondering if exam applies for my 1 year baby as well. Same question about police report.

Thanks to shed some light on this.
Yes even babys have to go for medicals. But at this age there will be no vision test or blood test or chest ray test. I am not even sure if there will be any urine test there. They will ask for your health documentation for baby and of course for mother. But medical check is must for every dependant regardless of age.

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
bingolion said:
Hi All,

Quick question about the medical exam, does it apply forapplicant and all his dependents regardless of age? .I was wondering if exam applies for my 1 year baby as well. Same question about police report.

For your 1 year old baby the physician Will Just take his weight, his Heigh and the circonférence of his head. No blood, no urine, no xray. And no need of police certificate for him

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
wiliam2701 said:
Got nominated, thanks for all who helped me with their advice.
Now another stage of stress will begin.
Wish the best for the rest of the group.
Congratulations wiliam2071. All the best for the next steps!

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
bingolion said:
Hi All,

As far as police clearance certificate is concerned, only applicants and dependents aged 18 years and above. Your baby will not need one.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Damocles said:
As far as police clearance certificate is concerned, only applicants and dependents aged 18 years and above. Your baby will not need one.
A 1 year old committing a felony? :eek: ;D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
A 1 year old committing a felony? :eek: ;D
You know babies these days, be carefull or they will rob or murder you. :p ;D :D

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
WAOUW ! Congrats to all who have recently been nominated ! Really happy for you guys to not have waited too much (compared to the others NON-French speaking stream...) for this whole long OINP process ...
Wish u all good luck for the eAPR process ! :)

if it can help someone else regarding this :
vensak said:
Yes even babys have to go for medicals. But at this age there will be no vision test or blood test or chest ray test. I am not even sure if there will be any urine test there. They will ask for your health documentation for baby and of course for mother. But medical check is must for every dependant regardless of age.
I confirm babies have to go for medicals (my baby was 6 weeks old at the time of medical check). It is mainly a "global" check up of the baby (check of motor function of the baby, breathing, reactivity of the baby, weight, height, etc ...) and no blood or urine test or chest x-ray for babies. just bring the child health record booklet and any medical document (if any)

good luck to all ;)

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
You know babies these days, be carefull or they will rob or murder you. :p ;D :D
He is barely able to walk and he takes my phone from my hand and runs ! ;D ;D :D

Besides when I find myself answering in the online application form the question whether my one year old boy was previously married or not !!!! :eek: i say to myself everything is possible: let's be in safe side and get him a police certificate ;D ;D

bingolion

Aug 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PonJoub said:
WAOUW ! Congrats to all who have recently been nominated ! Really happy for you guys to not have waited too much (compared to the others NON-French speaking stream...) for this whole long OINP process ...
Wish u all good luck for the eAPR process ! :)

if it can help someone else regarding this :
I confirm babies have to go for medicals (my baby was 6 weeks old at the time of medical check). It is mainly a "global" check up of the baby (check of motor function of the baby, breathing, reactivity of the baby, weight, height, etc ...) and no blood or urine test or chest x-ray for babies. just bring the child health record booklet and any medical document (if any)

good luck to all ;)
Thanks ponjoub for the confirmation. Thanks all for your answers. Appreciate the support in this forum.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
@Damocles...

Can you please put a table for applicants waiting Nomination ?

It will be good to have a follow up...

In the meantime, bon courage à vous... espérons que vous recevrez votre Nomination très rapidement...

Riadh21

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Hi Guys ;) :)

Let’s be until the end together.

I want to suggest from Damocles to make a separate list for the nominated candidates which will be dedicated for the permanent residence program follow-up for the same group and who will be nominated in the future will migrate automatically to the new list.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Riadh21 said:
Hi Guys ;) :)

Let’s be until the end together.

I want to suggest from Damocles to make a separate list for the nominated candidates which will be dedicated for the permanent residence program follow-up for the same group and who will be nominated in the future will migrate automatically to the new list.
There are the monthly AOR trackers where you can compare progress. (check the threads for January 2017 or December 2017)

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
morice said:
@Damocles...

Can you please put a table for applicants waiting Nomination ?

It will be good to have a follow up...

In the meantime, bon courage à vous... espérons que vous recevrez votre Nomination très rapidement...
Ok. I will alternate the lists. The list you requested will be compiled soon.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Damocles said:
Ok. I will alternate the lists. The list you requested will be compiled soon.
Thanks a lot Damocles :)

keyser17

Aug 30, 2016
keyser17 said:
hello everyone .
i just received the result of my educational credential assessment from wes and it says that my gigree is equivalaent to a College Diploma (three years) .
can i reply to this program ???
on the cic website in the category of " Educational Credential Assessments – how to read your report "
the say that my diploma has the same points of a bachelor degree ( Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (with spouse) 112 points ) .
kindly
I am still waiting for a reply :-[