Pre-Assessed..
keyser17 said:
kindly
I am still waiting for a reply :-[
You cannot just apply for Ontario French stream you need:
1. to fullfill all their requirements for the French stream
2. to have active EE account
3. and to get PT NOI from Ontario

Only when you get the notification from Ontario on your EE profile you can send your application.

Conditions are - education (Bachelor 3 year min.), both languages (from which first is French), 1 year work experience and intention to reside in Ontario (check for the list of all PNP streams on this forum and check Ontario website).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wiliam2701 said:
Hello everyone,
Quick question: Can I change my personal situation on my EE profil before I accept nomination?
What exactly do you want to change there? Whatever you change it should not make you failing PNP criteria or EE basic scale criteria. Also most of the changes should be communicated with Ontario (for example you have changed job or adress or you have new child, you shall inform them).

wiliam2701

Aug 27, 2016
vensak said:
What exactly do you want to change there? Whatever you change it should not make you failing PNP criteria or EE basic scale criteria. Also most of the changes should be communicated with Ontario (for example you have changed job or adress or you have new child, you shall inform them).
I got married vensak

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Add additional dependand (if she was not already there as common law partner)
2. Update your funds (again if she was not already part of your application
3. Inform Ontario about this change (to be safe also add officialy translated marriage certificate and new POF - if size of your family has changed). That is safe way to do.
4. Make sure you still fullfill the acceptance to EE criteria (67 out of 100 points).
Since we have no points requirements from CRS, I do not see problem on Ontario side.
But you can be sure, that once you get ITA, Federal will contact your province to recheck some data, so they shall be up to date when it comes to your current status.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
the ministry is taking more time than i thought to translate documents. My deadline for ADR is this friday, i am afraid half the documents are not translated yet. What do you advise me to do? :'( :(

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
the ministry is taking more time than i thought to translate documents. My deadline for ADR is this friday, i am afraid half the documents are not translated yet. What do you advise me to do? :'( :(
Send out what you have and for the rest if you have some paper stating that you have placed translation order, send that as well with explanation with the status of the documents that yet needed to be translated. If you do not get answer on that mail, try also to contact Ontario on the phone (try around both French and English service to see if somebody will pick up) to explain things again.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
vensak said:
Send out what you have and for the rest if you have some paper stating that you have placed translation order, send that as well with explanation with the status of the documents that yet needed to be translated. If you do not get answer on that mail, try also to contact Ontario on the phone (try around both French and English service to see if somebody will pick up) to explain things again.
luckily i already scanned the ones i want to translate so i can send those.

The receipt for translation needs translation :eek:

Thanks +1

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
luckily i already scanned the ones i want to translate so i can send those.

The receipt for translation needs translation :eek:

Thanks +1
Then translate that receipt the best way you can and put it in one PDF file, so that they can check it out.
Do not forget nice explanation (that you were not able to get any translation service before xmass holiday was over, but everything is now in translation and you ask kindly if they can grant you one more week to send out all translated. Immigration officers are humans. And this way you will show that you did all possible in order to get the documents done in time.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Do u know of anyone missing the ADR deadline and having a problem with that?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
Do u know of anyone missing the ADR deadline and having a problem with that?
My opinion is following - better to answer with something where you state how far you are with requirements and explain that even with all effort you cannot meet the deadline, rather than doing nothing and passing the date. Then later on they can use it as an excuse of PFL letter. While with the first approach you have all the evidence that you did the best.
This is generaly used if people are unable to get PCC in time for example.

keyser17

Aug 30, 2016
vensak said:
You cannot just apply for Ontario French stream you need:
1. to fullfill all their requirements for the French stream
2. to have active EE account
3. and to get PT NOI from Ontario

Only when you get the notification from Ontario on your EE profile you can send your application.

Conditions are - education (Bachelor 3 year min.), both languages (from which first is French), 1 year work experience and intention to reside in Ontario (check for the list of all PNP streams on this forum and check Ontario website).
j'ai deja passé l TEF et j'ai obtenu le niveau clb7 la méme chose pour le test d'anglais IELTS
et j'ai 2 ans d’expérience professionnelle . + mon Oncle habite à ottawa et c'est un citoyen canadien
l'équivalence canadienne de mon diplome c'est : diploma of three years

merci pour votre reponce

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keyser17 said:
j'ai deja passé l TEF et j'ai obtenu le niveau clb7 la méme chose pour le test d'anglais IELTS
et j'ai 2 ans d’expérience professionnelle . + mon Oncle habite à ottawa et c'est un citoyen canadien
l'équivalence canadienne de mon diplome c'est : diploma of three years

merci pour votre reponce
1. Make you EE profile
2. Put French as first language (this is important, otherwise you will not get Ontario NOI)
3. In the province selection select either Ontario (and some others if you want to) or select all provinces and teritories. If you did it correctly you will see disclaimer on the bottom which you need to tag as "yes" - you agree with Ontario data collecting
4. Activate your account and complete jobbank registration or just link it with this EE.
5. Wait for Ontario PT NOI (if it does not happens within 2 weeks, you might need to redo new EE profile - rare technical glitch where Ontario will not see you)
6. proceed with your application (there is nice guide for the Human prio streem on this forum, that you can use also for French stream).

keyser17

Aug 30, 2016
vensak said:
1. Make you EE profile
2. Put French as first language (this is important, otherwise you will not get Ontario NOI)
3. In the province selection select either Ontario (and some others if you want to) or select all provinces and teritories. If you did it correctly you will see disclaimer on the bottom which you need to tag as "yes" - you agree with Ontario data collecting
4. Activate your account and complete jobbank registration or just link it with this EE.
5. Wait for Ontario PT NOI (if it does not happens within 2 weeks, you might need to redo new EE profile - rare technical glitch where Ontario will not see you)
6. proceed with your application (there is nice guide for the Human prio streem on this forum, that you can use also for French stream).

thank you very much mr vensak im going to do exactely what you said .

i hope :-[ my eca result "diploma of three years" qualify me to recieve a NOI from ontario

emmn1003

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Hi Guys,

i got nominated on Decembre 22, and until now i didn't receive my nomination certificate.

I wrote to OINP (ontarionominee@ontario.ca) two days ago, but no reply.

Please, any Idea of what I should do ?