OOPNP Application Form

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Llaine said:
Hello,

Just have two questions regarding the OOPNP form...

1. My cec application was got returned this January as the cap was filled (DAMN IT :mad:), so when I answer the question asking if I have submitted a PR application before, shall I answer yes or no?? I don't even have a file number...

If you don't have a UCI, I guess the answer should be No.

2. For the language proficiency, it requires the latest assessment received in the last 2 years.....Can I just provide my best result ? :eek:

Yes

Thank you very much and good luck on your application!

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ! I do have a UCI, I got it from my study permit...but anyway, I think it should be fine. On the first page of my CEC application, they crossed out the stamp. They probably didn't even look the details YET..

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
Jkal said:
If you have personal bank account in Canada then why don't you send the statement? Is there anything blocking you from that?
Yes, I don't have enough funds to meet the minimum requirement right now. Which is why I asked this:

Do I need to show POF or settlement funds for OOPNP, i.e. $11,931 (no dependents)? I have a full time job that pays way more than this on an annual basis, but this is not a LMIA positive job since I am working with my PGWP.
If I do need to show it, then will my job reference letter from my current job that states that I will be earning $X annually be enough?

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi guys,

For the nominee application form , part D "Occupation and Education" (Page 3/13), do we have to input jobs we worked during school ? (Like co-op, teaching assistant and such) ??
Thanks !!

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys,

If you know your NOC, you can follow this below steps:

1. Go to the Job Bank Web site http://www.jobbank.gc.ca
2. Under the “Explore Careers” section on the right hand side, choose the option: “Occupation”
3. In the “Occupation” box, type: job title, keywords or the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code
4. In the “City or Postal Code” box, type: name of city or postal code
5. Click “Search”

Then select the "Education & Job Requirements" button and then select the link for the province. Under the “Provincial/Territorial Regulation” section, you will find the name and contact information of the regulatory body responsible for the particular location you will have chosen. It is important for you to be aware that if you want to work in a regulated occupation and use a regulated title, you must have a license or a certificate or be registered with the appropriate regulatory body. Therefore, you need to contact them directly in order to enquire about the recognition of the certification you received in your country."

This is what I got from the authority who maintains the NOC. hope it helps.

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiffany123 said:
Hi guys,

For the nominee application form , part D "Occupation and Education" (Page 3/13), do we have to input jobs we worked during school ? (Like co-op, teaching assistant and such) ??
Thanks !!
As long as you reported the income through whatever paid employment, you need to disclose the details ---it is my personal opinion!

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Thanks Dilbert and Asivad for your great effort.

When I fill out all the fields in my application form, the last page has 6 empty field for signature. Should I sign all 6 boxes?

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone have a OOPNP Timeline sheet added to this thread so that everyone can update their timeline on when their application was sent, NOC code etc

Chaoen

Apr 17, 2015
Chaoen said:
It seems very hard for me in a US college town to find a bank having services like money order, bank draft or certified check. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
I am still waiting for this answer! Do you have some advice?

begs2

Dec 16, 2014
If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under CEC category and have 2.5 years of canada experience in 2174 in Ontario.
I am already employed and has valid workpermit till 2016. DO I still need license? I beleive my company must have license to allow me work here.

Please guide

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi,

Can someone please help me with this question. Do we have to include any co-op work, work during school (teaching assistant) and any work that is not NOC 0, A or B (waitress for eg) ?

Thank you,

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Russian said:
I want to clear up some issues. I called today Opportunities of Ontario to find out the following questions:

IELTS and ECA - COPIES are needed. Not the originals.

Ties to Ontario - evidence of connection to Ontario is optional, but it is NOT REQUIRED so letter of intention to reside in Ontario would be enough

Hope it will help somebody. Peace
Should the copies of IELTS and ECA be notarized ?

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am applying for OOPNP and under CEC category. Do I need to show proof of fund? It gonna burden me as 4 family members.

Another question is, How can I show money which are in bank out of Canada, how to convert currencies to CAD or other currencies are ok

thanks

Feldespato

Jun 4, 2015
Hi,

Regarding translations, Ontario says: "If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)".

So, If you have translated and notarized documents from an accredited translator in your country of origin (needed to come to Canada),
and those documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate...) have been valid for CIC during my stay here (permits applications, renewals, etc),
the statement above means that now, because I am living in Ontario, I need to translate again those documents with ATIO?

It sounds crazy but it's what I understand. Any thoughts?

Thanks!