+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Kindly suggest what to do in " Expiration date of current citizenship and immigration Canada document" this is not applicable for people applying outside Canada and screen does not move to next page. I have tried putting 00 but even though does not allow to move. Pls help

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
HRDJ said:
Dear seniors,
I have created my EE profile in the month of January before IELTS and ECA and profile did not meet criteria and found not eligible. After ECA and IELTS we have created another profile with my wife name for better score and got invitation for Ontario nomination. While filling the Ontario provincial form do I need to mention my about my old nor eligible profile. Kindly advise.
Since the profile was never in pool, no need to put the details.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
HRDJ said:
Kindly suggest what to do in " Expiration date of current citizenship and immigration Canada document" this is not applicable for people applying outside Canada and screen does not move to next page. I have tried putting 00 but even though does not allow to move. Pls help
That's #3. Do not put anything, just leave it blank and say NO to:-
Have you, your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted or been included in an Application for
Permanent Residence to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear seniors,
I have created my EE profile in the month of January before IELTS and ECA and profile did not meet criteria and found not eligible. After ECA and IELTS we have created another profile with my wife name for better score and got invitation for Ontario nomination. While filling the Ontario provincial form do I need to mention my about my old nor eligible profile. Kindly advise.
Not required. It was an ineligible profile anyways.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not required. It was an ineligible profile anyways.

Thanks Asivad.

Kindly suggest me in below points what to write in section D

1. Current occupation ? Is he want to know about position title, NOC code or company name

2. In what occupation you intent to work in Ontario. what to write NOC code ?

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Kindly advise

In section 5 : Highest level of education.

I am graduate and Master degree from India but my ECA report says Bachelors degree ( Four Years ) and Master degree one year of graduate study. ECA report says final Canadian equivalence summary is Bachelors degree ( Four Years ).

What should I write in highest level of education ?

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear OOPNP Applicants,

Do we only send copies of documents, when i was gathering documents for the FSW before Express Entry I was gathering original docs. In the OOPNP it states copies?
Do i send copies or original?

Thanks in advance

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Dear OOPNP Applicants,

Do we only send copies of documents, when i was gathering documents for the FSW before Express Entry I was gathering original docs. In the OOPNP it states copies?
Do i send copies or original?

Thanks in advance
2 out of 3 places says send copies and i have done the same.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Kindly advise

In section 5 : Highest level of education.

I am graduate and Master degree from India but my ECA report says Bachelors degree ( Four Years ) and Master degree one year of graduate study. ECA report says final Canadian equivalence summary is Bachelors degree ( Four Years ).

What should I write in highest level of education ?
Go with the final summary - Bachelors degree.

HRDJ said:
Thanks Asivad.

Kindly suggest me in below points what to write in section D

1. Current occupation ? Is he want to know about position title, NOC code or company name

2. In what occupation you intent to work in Ontario. what to write NOC code ?
Input the relevant NOCs.

Tennisstar

Jun 20, 2015
Hi heeru_maan,

Thank you so much for your reply! I got your point.

In order to save myself from future issues/questions, the truthful answer should be "YES" and I should share the EE number because they will anyways have my old EE profile details.

Just one add-on ques plz: Even if we have withdrawn our older profile, the answer will still remain "YES", right? Plz confirm!

Thanks a lot,
Tennisstar

heeru_maan said:
Hi Tennisstar,

I know a lot of people think answering 'no' to this question is ok.
Personally though, I feel it should be 'yes' as you DID have a profile before.
For me, applying for express entry is the same as creating an express entry profile - so the truthful answer would be 'yes' by that logic.
In any case, they do have your records from the old EE profile (passport number and other personal details) and it may cause issues if you choose 'no' for the aforementioned question.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Tennisstar said:
Hi heeru_maan,

Thank you so much for your reply! I got your point.

In order to save myself from future issues/questions, the truthful answer should be "YES" and I should share the EE number because they will anyways have my old EE profile details.

Just one add-on ques plz: Even if we have withdrawn our older profile, the answer will still remain "YES", right? Plz confirm!

Thanks a lot,
Tennisstar

A lot of people have answered NO for this, because EE profile is expression of Interest.

Please confirm.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hi all. I have a few questions regarding the application form. Please help!

1. Firstly, the pdf guide says to Print Blank Form to review before printing. What do they mean? Are they saying print the blank form and fill everything by hand?? I thought it is an online fillable form, so one must fill on the computer!?

2. Section 3 seems to be for applicants currently in Canada, so it doesn't apply to me. But they have asked for UCI number and I have provided mine. I got UCI number last year for the FSWP 2014 application even though it was returned to me. Is it fine if I give only UCI number and leave everything else blank?

3. For "Have you already submitted appln for PR to CIC" I'm selecting No because my FSWP 2014 package got returned to me because it was incomplete. So I have no File Number and no Processing Centre/Visa Post. Does it make sense? Or should I say Yes?

4. For "Have you submitted appln to another pnp" I'm selecting No even though I have sent an app to Nova Scotia because they have not even started processing my app yet. Is it fine?

5. For current address, the text fields they have given are very short and inconvenient to give a long foreign address. What to do in this case?? Leave it blank, print it out and hand-fill the address??

Your help is much appreciated, people! :)

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Can somebody please help answer my questions? I have to finish the form this weekend.