+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Pls does Ontario send a nomination certificate via email or through one's Express Entry profile?
The only thing I saw on the status is 'Approval' without any letter that I can attach when completing the EE profile.
Asking this cos Alberta sends a nomination certificate to one's email. Wanted to confirm if it's different with OINP.
You'll receive an email with 2 PDFs - Approval letter and nomination certificate.

Reactions: Zenten

K_S_Q

Nov 26, 2021
Finally :)

NOC: 2173
OINP NOI: 27th Oct. 2021.
Submitted: 10th Dec 2021.
Assessment: 12th Dec. 2021.
DIP: 26th Jan,2022
Approved : 1st March 2021

Reactions: Margot Shine

Princ3$$

Mar 3, 2022
Good day,

Please I would like to know if accepting the nomination automatically updates your score by adding the 600 points or one would need to update the EE profile and include the nomination certificate before the point adds?

Like my situation is that I am not ready to receive ITA right now for some reasons and I must accept the OINP nomination within the 30days time frame. And I learnt that the nomination certificate is valid for 6 months. So, I was thinking of accepting the nomination but won't update my EE profile until I am ready but before the nomination expires instead of declining the ITAs . However, that can only work if accepting the nomination does not automatically adds the point.

Any advice please?

SD7

Jan 9, 2022
Good day,

Please I would like to know if accepting the nomination automatically updates your score by adding the 600 points or one would need to update the EE profile and include the nomination certificate before the point adds?

Like my situation is that I am not ready to receive ITA right now for some reasons and I must accept the OINP nomination within the 30days time frame. And I learnt that the nomination certificate is valid for 6 months. So, I was thinking of accepting the nomination but won't update my EE profile until I am ready but before the nomination expires instead of declining the ITAs . However, that can only work if accepting the nomination does not automatically adds the point.

Any advice please?
Points get automatically added upon accepting the nomination. Hope that helps !