+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

Nimish27

Aug 14, 2020
no you dont. The next tech draw, your timelines would be similar to the people who will be invited in the next tech draw. Tech draw is due soon
okie fingers crossed, last tech draw took 6 months to happen on 27th October, further even my ircc profile is expiring on 10th feb 2022. Will i have to re-create my profile post expiration and update the same to oinp, so that i receive an ITA in my new profile.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
okie fingers crossed, last tech draw took 6 months to happen on 27th October, further even my ircc profile is expiring on 10th feb 2022. Will i have to re-create my profile post expiration and update the same to oinp, so that i receive an ITA in my new profile.
tech draw always happen in JAN/FEB. Yes you will need to create new profile and tell OINP about it.

Reactions: Nimish27

ssah

Dec 24, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-11-2021
Doc's Request.
19-01-2022
NOI: 27th October 2021
Submitted: 30th Nov 2021
Assessment: 4th Dec 2021
Addition Doc Req : 19th Jan 2022
Submitted : 26th Jan 2022
DIP : 27th Jan 2022

SD7

Jan 9, 2022
*Application status update*

EOI received - 27/10/2021

Application timeline -

1) Submitted - 01/12/2021
2) Assessment - 22/12/2021
3) Decision In Progress - 01/02/2022

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
Hi ,

Can anyone help with the NOC code below is my Job title and roles and responsibilities:

Title : Systems Engineer

1. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements in SAP and provide appropriate
system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
2. Test the changes made in SAP system by conducting unit test, System Integration Test and Regression
Test to ensure that the new changes are working as expected and existing functionalities are not
impacted by the new change to the system.
3. Ensure that the SAP System functionalities are working seamlessly and help the client to resolve their
issues identified in SAP during their day-to-day IT activities.
4. Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements that will aid the client to
simplify their business processes.
5. Document all the changes made to the system by updating the Functional Specifications document and
Configuration document as per the client requirements.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi ,

Can anyone help with the NOC code below is my Job title and roles and responsibilities:

1. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements in SAP and provide appropriate
system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
2. Test the changes made in SAP system by conducting unit test, System Integration Test and Regression
Test to ensure that the new changes are working as expected and existing functionalities are not
3. Ensure that the SAP System functionalities are working seamlessly and help the client to resolve their
4. Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements that will aid the client to
5. Document all the changes made to the system by updating the Functional Specifications document and
In my opinion, your noc should be 2171. Not eligible for tech draws, SAP consultants

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi ,

youve asked this before as well

Jan 12, 2022
Hi Guys,

I need to get PCC but the latest appointment I can see at Passport Office is 1st April which is around 2 months from now. I'm expecting my ITA in the upcoming draw. Is anyone else also facing the same issue and what can be done to get the PCC at the earliest?

Thanks

hugoayala83

Jan 14, 2022
So another Tech Draw has just happened. Im part of the October 2021 wave and still DIP...I was asked to provide employer letter before moving to DIP. This was like 2 weeks ago. Im hoping for it to get approved soon :confused:

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Have anyone received a NOI today? I'm a software engineer (NOC 2173) with CRS score of 470. But still haven't received anything from EE messagebox. :(
I'm wondering if I'm overqualified for this draw as they have set the target score to 463-467, or just there is a delay?

SD7

Jan 9, 2022
Have anyone received a NOI today? I'm a software engineer (NOC 2173) with CRS score of 470. But still haven't received anything from EE messagebox. :(
I'm wondering if I'm overqualified for this draw as they have set the target score to 463-467, or just there is a delay?
I believe you are overqualified for this draw mate.

Bluffyguy

Jan 2, 2022
NOC: 2173
OINP NOI: 27th Oct. 2021.
Submitted: 10th Dec. 2021.
Assessment: 21st Dec. 2021.
Requested for Reference letter from employer: - Feb 7th, 2022
Submitted Document: - Feb 8th, 2022
DIP:
Decision: