+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

NEremeev

Nov 24, 2021
Query :

My Express Entry profile will be expiring on 15th Feb and status of OINP file is ‘DIP’.
If I don’t get the approval before the next draw that will be on 2nd of feb, my profile will expire before next draw.

Can anyone help me in this case ? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
I hope that this topic will help.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-a-noi-from-ontario-but-ee-profile-about-to-expire.646735/

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi everyone!
My brother got his PR last week. I update my EE profille. Should I also update my OINP, which is under assessment now, or wait if they ask more documents?

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
you dont have to mention him if you dont want to claim his points.
Actually, I claim the points and explained his situation on a letter with all documents we got. So his PR number is just a proof of what we have explained.
An old discussion about update information after submitting said that updates take longer to process. Now, I don't know what to do...

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Actually, I claim the points and explained his situation on a letter with all documents we got. So his PR number is just a proof of what we have explained.
An old discussion about update information after submitting said that updates take longer to process. Now, I don't know what to do...
you claimed the points before he became PR? thats misrep

Nimish27

Aug 14, 2020
Anyone with NOC code 2172 and is in the same boat ?

NOI : 27th october
Documents submitted : 7/12/2021
Assessment: 15/12/2021
DIP : N/A
ADR : N/A

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
next draw ? you mean next HCP tech draw or any oinp draw. Will i have to re-submit the documents then ?
no you dont. The next tech draw, your timelines would be similar to the people who will be invited in the next tech draw. Tech draw is due soon