+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
Hi

My position is Associate Consultant in a Tech company since ontario does not invite 2171 I am thinking to change it to NOC 2173 will it cause any issue ? I am an SAP Consultant but below Job responsibilties can get approved by Employer Please any one could suggest?

• Gather requirements from users and develop logical specifications to meet those requirements I the SAP ERP Software.
  • Explore and Analyze SAP technical information to design, configure and test the SAP Software to check if it meets user requirements.
  • Create and design SAP ABAP (Programming Language) queries and Custom analytical queries in the system for End users.
  • Perform unit test and integration test in the SAP ERP Software and troubleshoot issues that are raised by users while performing user acceptance testing.
  • Create custom core data services (CDS) views and utilize them for various other purposes like Analytical Queries, APIs and so on.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi

My position is Associate Consultant in a Tech company since ontario does not invite 2171 I am thinking to change it to NOC 2173 will it cause any issue ? I am an SAP Consultant but below Job responsibilties can get approved by Employer Please any one could suggest?

• Gather requirements from users and develop logical specifications to meet those requirements I the SAP ERP Software.
  • Explore and Analyze SAP technical information to design, configure and test the SAP Software to check if it meets user requirements.
  • Create and design SAP ABAP (Programming Language) queries and Custom analytical queries in the system for End users.
  • Perform unit test and integration test in the SAP ERP Software and troubleshoot issues that are raised by users while performing user acceptance testing.
  • Create custom core data services (CDS) views and utilize them for various other purposes like Analytical Queries, APIs and so on.
Yes it will. First they ask references on the company letter head , will your company provide NOC 2173 duties as your job responsibilites?. 2173 is pure software engineers.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Hi

THese job responsibilites do not match much with software egniners NOC.

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
THese job responsibilites do not match much with software egniners NOC.
Company will provide on letter head that wont be an issue but does the Job duties match is my doubt the below are the actual Job duties from NOC 2173 :

• Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
  • Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
  • Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
  • Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
  • May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.

Mine :

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Company will provide on letter head that wont be an issue but does the Job duties match is my doubt the below are the actual Job duties from NOC 2173 :

• Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
  • Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
  • Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
  • Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
  • Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
  • May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.

Mine :

They match better with with 2171

computer systems analyst
informatics consultant
informatics security analyst
information systems business analyst
information systems quality assurance analyst
IT (information technology) consultant
management information systems (MIS) analyst
systems auditor
systems consultant
systems security analyst

albertpktu

Oct 31, 2019
They match better with with 2171

computer systems analyst
informatics consultant
informatics security analyst
information systems business analyst
information systems quality assurance analyst
IT (information technology) consultant
management information systems (MIS) analyst
systems auditor
systems consultant
systems security analyst
Hmm...Thanks So will have to wait till Express entry resumes :( Ontario have stopped taking 2171

singhno

Jan 12, 2022

Mine :

Main creating and developing software systems is the main responsiblities of 2173

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
It used to but it stopped from last year
OINP has never invited 2171. Here is the following noc list for 2020

0213 – Computer and information systems managers
2147 – Computer engineers
2172 – Database analysts and data administrators
2173 – Software engineers and designers
2174 – Computer programmer and interactive media developers
2175 – Web designers and developers

mani28

Nov 6, 2021
Hi, I have submitted on 12 Nov and application changed to assessment on Nov 25. There is no update after that and it's already 60 days. Anyone else also have similar delay? What should I do now? Thanks
Hi Can you please let me know how you are dealing with this. I have also submitted on November 29th, and my application is still in assesment