+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw - October 27, 2021

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Since the assessment is for last 5 years only, isn't option 3 i mentioned above is a better option ? i would like to avoid making changes to EE profile. what say?
3. Keep as such and make no changes. There can be no rejection because they can reject only previous company experience for NOC mismatch but current is fine and hence eligibility is maintained
As I mentioned previously, express entry profile can be updated anytime.

Also, if any of your experiences in EE work history doesn't match with the selected NOC codes then you will have to either change it or remove it. Besides, in resume all of your work history (claimed and unclaimed) will be included. So, maintain the consistency and proceed accordingly.

Also, in LOE explain your inability to obtain any document(s) just in case.

vipulCanada

Nov 1, 2021
As I mentioned previously, express entry profile can be updated anytime.

Also, if any of your experiences in EE work history doesn't match with the selected NOC codes then you will have to either change it or remove it. Besides, in resume all of your work history (claimed and unclaimed) will be included. So, maintain the consistency and proceed accordingly.

Also, in LOE explain your inability to obtain any document(s) just in case.
Thanks Nik. Removing from EE profile looks like better option because in that case i will not be have to provide previous employment documents.
1. Do i need to mention in LOE that i have not added previous experience as current company employment is 6.5 years ?
2. Ontario application asks for 10 years of Work history, there also show only the current exp.... in that case i will not be giving 10 year exp as they asked

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks Nik. Removing from EE profile looks like better option because in that case i will not be have to provide previous employment documents.
1. Do i need to mention in LOE that i have not added previous experience as current company employment is 6.5 years ?
2. Ontario application asks for 10 years of Work history, there also show only the current exp.... in that case i will not be giving 10 year exp as they asked
You can customize the experience as per your convenience but you can't completely remove it in OINP and EE/PR application. It's just you can limit the documentation by listing it as "Unclaimed Work"

vipulCanada

Nov 1, 2021
You can customize the experience as per your convenience but you can't completely remove it in OINP and EE/PR application. It's just you can limit the documentation by listing it as "Unclaimed Work"
Hmm...got it then i will update the EE profile and change the NOC of previous exp (note the primary noc remains same)
I was hesitant to do so......because someone mentioned making changes to NOC in EE can make your profile ineligible (some software bug).
Have you hear anything regarding EE profile becoming ineligible after updating EE profile?

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Under Work section of OINP application, what documents are you submitting?
I uploaded Employee Reference Letters, Pay slips, Offer letters ( Document Type - Employment Work Contracts). What other documents are you providing - experience/service/relieving letters etc and under which document type?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hmm...got it then i will update the EE profile and change the NOC of previous exp (note the primary noc remains same)
I was hesitant to do so......because someone mentioned making changes to NOC in EE can make your profile ineligible (some software bug).
Have you hear anything regarding EE profile becoming ineligible after updating EE profile?
Till the time, you're not making any changes to primary NOC, you're good to go. Otherwise, your profile will be marked as "ineligible".

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Under Work section of OINP application, what documents are you submitting?
I uploaded Employee Reference Letters, Pay slips, Offer letters ( Document Type - Employment Work Contracts). What other documents are you providing - experience/service/relieving letters etc and under which document type?
Merge all your employment documents as one single PDF, provide index page and upload it.

Reactions: diyaaa

Shreen556

Jun 17, 2021
Hi Nik,
Under education history, when adding a degree which I have done in my home country (affiliate), but originally awarded by, UK, what should I put under "Country of Education"?
Also how can I determine the "Level of Education"? Is it the one in the ECA report for the specific degree?

Thanks in advance.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes, if a profile is poorly handled then there will always be such a risk.

Besides, as long as primary NOC isn't being touched then you're good. You can try modifying the information related to secondary NOC code.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Nik,
Under education history, when adding a degree which I have done in my home country (affiliate), but originally awarded by, UK, what should I put under "Country of Education"?
Also how can I determine the "Level of Education"? Is it the one in the ECA report for the specific degree?

Thanks in advance.
1. Home country
2. Level of Education is to be filled as your degree. Equivalency is mentioned as per the ECA report.

abinpeace111

Oct 28, 2021
While submitting documents in OINP portal, is it mandatory to submit spouse's IELTS document? Is there a provision to edit and submit IELTS later, before the 45 days window?
-Spouse is accompanying
-Invite on 27/10/2021
-Spouse's IELTS results expected on 9th Dec 2021
-Planning to submit final version on 9th Dec 2021