+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Congrats @diya_tj.
could you please let me know whether you received any GUs on your profile or not? My AOR is 18 Aug and I haven't received any updates after biometrics :(
Thanks so much. And thanks all of you for your help.

Regarding GUs in my profile, I wasn't able to know whether or not there were any GUs because I'm doing this process through a consultancy. They weren't really bothered about GUs; they just told me they'll let me know when the letter arrived. And there was no way of getting the credentials and checking the profile myself. So all I could do was wait. I'm glad this thread exists; kept me hopeful. :)
For days I attempted to contact an IRCC agent and I finally got through on March 1. It was my second try that day. I didn't do anything special; it was just luck. There was a waiting time of around an hour. This agent was very nice and told me that my VO was Sydney and that my letter had been sent to me (i.e. to my consultancy) just a few hours earlier. I was so happy to hear this. Right now I've gathered all the required documents and I'm waiting for the courier to come and collect them.

Keep trying to get in touch with IRCC. You will get through at some point. I think you don't have anything to worry about. Folks like us are getting the visa letter everyday. It's just a matter of time.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hey... I don't think so.. It might take a bit of extra time for background verification I suspect.. But certainly it will not create an issue if you have already disclosed this on ur PR application statutory questions..

Also, did u happen to find your VO?
I said yes to one stat question but not both. I raised a web form 3 weeks after aor to update the second stat question with LOE as well.. didn’t receive anything from IRCC.

haven’t been able get through IRCC over call and haven’t received GCMS either. Hence worried!

Arjunjuju

Dec 21, 2021
Hi everyone, out of 1,186 tech draw applications from Feb 16 2021. Did most of them got their PPRs? Any Statistics from immitracker or other information will be greatly appreciated.

Ren26

Apr 21, 2021
Hello,

Has anyone tried to add a new dependent to their application? I am trying to get my newborn added to my application and raised a webform for the same with attached documents. But it has been more than 2 weeks and no response from IRCC.

If anyone has any experience with this process I would appreciate any kinds of input.

Thank you.

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, out of 1,186 tech draw applications from Feb 16 2021. Did most of them got their PPRs? Any Statistics from immitracker or other information will be greatly appreciated.
A few of them have definitely been receiving their PPRs, but there are many still waiting. Also, in the last couple of weeks things seemed to have slowed down a bit. It also varies on a case-to-case basis.

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Mine was also in IRCC since 23rd feb. Just today, I received a message saying your passports got dispatched from VAC to your delivery address. Also, on Friday, I saw counterfoil generated.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Got this message today, trying to figure out if it means the application was approved. No update on express entry yet.

VFS Global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Regards, VFS Global

Reactions: diya_tj

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Just received my GCMS notes from CBSA:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

PO: Montreal
SO: CIO

Anyone else in this situation? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: @smp

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Just received my GCMS notes from CBSA:

HIRV:

PO: Montreal

Anyone else in this situation? :confused:

Same here... Since Feb 2022

AOR- 25 August 2021

HIRV:

VO: Winnipeg

I believe it bcz of my long travel history + Active US visa + 1 Canadian visa refusal... assumption

Reactions: gurpreets88

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Same here... Since Feb 2022

AOR- 25 August 2021

HIRV:

VO: Winnipeg

I believe it bcz of my long travel history + Active US visa + 1 Canadian visa refusal... assumption
My notes said my file was in review required for a month or so due to US visa refusal but it got updated to passed on Jan 12. That’s when I got my first GU..

hoping for things to start rolling soon!