Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey All...

Need a little clarification regarding biometrics...

So after we get BIL, we have to book an appointment and go to VAC to give biometrics.

1) Now, after giving biometrics at the Centre do we get any confirmation letter ?
2) Also, do we need to inform IRCC through webform that we have given the biometrics?

In short, after our visit to VAC what would be our next action item?

Would be very helpful if anyone who have provided biometrics could share their experience....

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hey All...

Need a little clarification regarding biometrics...

So after we get BIL, we have to book an appointment and go to VAC to give biometrics.

1) Now, after giving biometrics at the Centre do we get any confirmation letter ?
2) Also, do we need to inform IRCC through webform that we have given the biometrics?

In short, after our visit to VAC what would be our next action item?

Would be very helpful if anyone who have provided biometrics could share their experience....
You don't have to do anything, you will see your biometrics details in your account once you have given them.

Reactions: @smp

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You don't have to do anything, you will see your biometrics details in your account once you have given them.
Thanks for your reply!

Also.. I can see me and my spouse both have different UCI number. [we both had previous Canada visa application some years back].
Is it normal? or should UCI be same for both?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for your reply!

Also.. I can see me and my spouse both have different UCI number. [we both had previous Canada visa application some years back].
Is it normal? or should UCI be same for both?
It should be different for each applicant I think but not sure.

Reactions: @smp

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Hi All,

Once we get the MEP/BIL update, i.e. Medicals passed and request for Biometrics, is it safe to say that we have already passed the R10 Completeness Check, meaning that all our documents that we initially submitted have been accepted... ?

Thanks !

Reactions: parminder2021

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,

Once we get the MEP/BIL update, i.e. Medicals passed and request for Biometrics, is it safe to say that we have already passed the R10 Completeness Check, meaning that all our documents that we initially submitted have been accepted... ?

Thanks !
Yes, if your application was incomplete, you will get a rejection letter and no MEP/BIL.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Urgent advice is needed!
I have my EE profile Created & Submitted on 13th Dec in the pool.

I have used my wife's expired IELTS result to create it, therefore, there is no point in the Spouse's Language Test.

OINP re-issued a Nomination to it.

Can I remove this IELTS? Will the removal of this Expired IELTS can make the profile ineligible?

As in, once the ITA is issued, the profile will be locked. Hence, old and expired IELTS will be there. Which can cause old data to go in my EAPR. The agent can say, you created a profile in Dec with old IELTS that expired in Sept, and now while submitting EPR application, you gave the latest IELTS result!?

Suppose, I removed her IELTS, the profile remains valid, I receive ITA, then while submitting the application can I attach her new and valid IELTS and write a small LOE about it, that we took IELTS after ITA hence we have attached.

Please advise.

@astraldust @Cyfa @seadrag0n @mrsamcan

Last edited:

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Urgent advice is needed!

I have used my wife's expired IELTS result to create it, therefore, there is no point in the Spouse's Language Test.

Can I remove this IELTS? Will the removal of this Expired IELTS can make the profile ineligible?

As in, once the ITA is issued, the profile will be locked. Hence, old and expired IELTS will be there. Which can cause old data to go in my EAPR. The agent can say, you created a profile in Dec with old IELTS that expired in Sept, and now while submitting EPR application, you gave the latest IELTS result!?

Suppose, I removed her IELTS, the profile remains valid, I receive ITA, then while submitting the application can I attach her new and valid IELTS and write a small LOE about it, that we took IELTS after ITA hence we have attached.

Please advise.

Your application already got rejected once because of incorrect documents, and you still want to take this risk? Stop looking for loopholes!

If I was in your place I would have shown some patience and completed all the steps in the right way.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Urgent advice is needed!

Please advise.

So you are not getting any points for spouse IELTS in your EE profile?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Your application already got rejected once because of incorrect documents, and you still want to take this risk? Stop looking for loopholes!

If I was in your place I would have shown some patience and completed all the steps in the right way.
Hi @parminder2021 thanks for your response.
So you are not getting any points for spouse IELTS in your EE profile?
No, 0 Points for her First language proficiency test. So. I removed her old IELTS. will attach new TRF in EAPR.

Also, can you tell. Her current job ended yesterday. And new job will start in January, 2022. Do we need to inform IRCC about her new Job?

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Guys, just received an update -

AOR - Sep 5th, 2021
MEP/BIL - Dec 20th, 2021 (I thought this would happen in Jan/Feb... but good that it happened earlier...)

Biggest concern was if my docs were properly uploaded... agent hadn't done a good job... so i had to redo it... hopefully okay now.
Need to book for Biometrics... lets see if i find a date ...

All the best guys !

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Guys, just received an update -

AOR - Sep 5th, 2021
MEP/BIL - Dec 20th, 2021 (I thought this would happen in Jan/Feb... but good that it happened earlier...)

Biggest concern was if my docs were properly uploaded... agent hadn't done a good job... so i had to redo it... hopefully okay now.
Need to book for Biometrics... lets see if i find a date ...

All the best guys !
What docs did you submit for work ex?

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
What docs did you submit for work ex?
For all my jobs that i was claiming points, i submitted the Reference Letter from every employer;
and paystubs for last 3 months, increment/salary revision letter & offer letter of current employer (India);
for previous employers (USA)- a few paystubs not in any particular order... included W2s for one particular employer.... one employer did not want to mention salary so i added whatever paystubs i had and bank stmnts with salary deposits...

i did not submit to the Federal EE the exact copy of work ex docs that i had done for oinp... oinp was more stricter... you had to give them payslips of 1st month and last month for the employment period if im not wrong.... lol will be almost 1 yr in a month since oinp feb draw... :confused:

mainly i was concerned if i had uploaded them properly and bcoz we had to combine all of them into pdfs i was concerned about a digital signature for a ref letter which could only be seen when opened in Chrome/Edge but not in Adobe Acrobat.

Dont know how much my answer helped... pls let me know if there's anything else i can help with.

All the best !