+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

yinteresting

Apr 28, 2021
Hello Feb 16 OINP Folks,
I just got an update in my profile for Biometric Collection, my timelines below:

[2021]
Feb 16 -> OINP Invitation, Cut-Off Range - 453 ~ 467
Feb 18 -> OINP Application Submitted
Apr 7 -> OINP Incomplete Application Query [IELTS Photo printed on report is not good, obtain new IELTS TRF Report]
Apr 9 -> Response for OINP Query Submitted
Apr 15 -> Response Accepted by OINP
May 3 -> OINP Nomination
May 3 -> Express Entry Profile Update with nomination
May 4 -> Nomination reflected in EE profile.
May 12 -> ITA Received, CRS Score: 1054, Cut-Off Score - 752
June 25 -> PR Application Submitted
June 26 -> AOR (Application of Receipt)
Nov 1 -> Biometric Collection Letter Issued

I do have a question, I noticed most of them are including the Medical reports as part of the submission, I did not do it yet though and attached the explanation since IRCC was specifically not asking to do medicals when I submitted my PR Application(June 25), Did anybody NOT submit the medicals initially and got an update to do the medicals? If yes, was it after the biometric or before the biometric, just trying to figure out how long will it take to complete this process. *I am a outlander.
Congrats man.

I have a quick question about the IELTS report. I just realized that I have only uploaded the online test result not the formal paper copy of my result. So I probably will need to submit the formal copy.
Did you just email them a scanned copy of your IELTS TRF Report?
If so, did you email them at ontarionominee at ontario.ca, and did you add your file number in the title?

I am just glad that I saw your post and realized that I have made some mistakes.

bob_1627

Jun 25, 2018
Congrats man.

I have a quick question about the IELTS report. I just realized that I have only uploaded the online test result not the formal paper copy of my result. So I probably will need to submit the formal copy.
Did you just email them a scanned copy of your IELTS TRF Report?
If so, did you email them at ontarionominee at ontario.ca, and did you add your file number in the title?

I am just glad that I saw your post and realized that I have made some mistakes.
Hey, Thank You.
Yes, I did submit the scan copy of official TRF report with my initial OINP application as it was listed as mandatory document. I guess you could send it via email requesting them to update it as additional document to your OINP application. Wishing you the best.

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Do you know if schedule A was mandatory ?
Coz like schedule 4 was required for PNP people, but was not mentioned anywhere. Is this schedule A a similar scenario..?
Hey! I did not know about this form and I submitted my application and got AoR too. What do I do now?