NOC Code......
I got my PCC today. My Indian PCC Timeline:

09 June 2021 - PSK Appointment
10 June 2021 - Police Verification Complete
24 June 2021 - Clear Report submitted to PassportSP
25 June 2021 - PCC Letter notification has been dispatched
26 June 2021 - PCC Delivered
Congrats!

Do you think contacting the police station will speed up the process. My police verification was done 10 days ago and status is same on passport website.

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Ontario is notified and they purposefully delay our application. So they don't check it regularly.
:D

I don't know how OINP processes our applications, but I applied on 14/03/2021 and got my nomination in 74 days on 27/05/2021. I checked my application status almost everyday, and that too multiple times each day. From what I have seen online, OINP typically takes 75-90 days, clearly checking application status does not affect the processing timelines.

If its possible get your login credentials and check the status yourself. Try to reach a settlement with agent and continue your application yourself.

Last edited:

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Folks, could you help me out?

I'm still waiting to receive a nomination. I just talked to the agent handling my PNP application asking her what my current status is. The agent said each time they login to check the status, Ontario is notified and they purposefully delay our application. So they don't check it regularly.

This sounds ridiculous to me. Checking my application status causes it to be delayed? Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
a lot of agents (most of them actually) just create panic situations so when things finally happen, you’ll feel they got it done for you!
There’s no delays that happen due to you checking your profile status everyday. I applied on March 21 and got my nomination on June 7. It’ll be done within 90 days as per current timeline mentioned on OINP website.

try and get your login information and then keep a track of what’s happening.

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021

Mine was dispatched yesterday too. But I haven't received it yet. Hope they deliver asap

Reactions: parminder2021

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019

I just came backafter submitting my documents at the police station. Here’s hoping mine will be processed on time as well..

Reactions: parminder2021

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys I have received the PCC.
I would like to post the timeline as a help to others.

18th June- Visited PSK and submitted documents. My current address is different from my passport address. Rent agreement is accepted as a document for current address proof. Even if you have lived in the rented apartment/house for less than a year.

19th June- Visited local Thana for verification. I went on my own after receiving message that verification has been initiated and did not wait for the police to call me. You can visit the local Thana immediately after receiving the message instead of waiting.
24th June- Received message that clear report was submitted. Message was received around 5.40 in the evening.

25th June- PCC dispatched.
26th June- PCC received.
Approximately PCC was received within 8 days from the date of applying.

Please make sure you get the number of the police officer who did your verification so that you can follow up with him for updates. The local thana forwards your verification report to SP office who then forwards it to RPO.

Local thana to SP office- Thana takes 2-3 days to update SP office.

SP to RPO— SP office takes 2-3 days to update RPO office.

PCC is dispatched in a day post receiving clear report message from Passport office.

Last edited:

arobotic

Sep 12, 2019
Hello guys, I don't see a field to upload PNP certificate in EE application. Is it the same for you all? Where do I upload it? Thanks.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hi all! Question, husband's IELTS expire July,7(date of exam). We only got 2 or 3 points for it when created EE . Should I leave it even though it's expired or should he pass new exam?

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
I received a document request and submitted it 2 weeks ago. This is what my status is for the last 2 weeks - "Waiting for Information", with the document icon.

Is this normal? Has anyone seen this before?

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hello guys, I don't see a field to upload PNP certificate in EE application. Is it the same for you all? Where do I upload it? Thanks.
Yes there is no place to upload PNP certificate in EE application. Its the same for everyone i guess.