PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
AOR Received.
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
17-11-2021
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and found it quite helpful after going through various posts.
I have a query regarding my work experience, I have switched my job 6 months back and didn't claim any points for this work experience while applying for OINP, as I already have more than 6 years of exp. I did add about my new job in the 'Work History' section as it's an important change. I am confused at the moment, if I need to remove this from work history and add it to just 'Personal History' section as I don't want to inform my current employer about my future plans. Will this be risky for my application(removing it from Work History after receiving ITA)?
However, this doesn't add to my points anyhow. Kindly give your suggestions on this.

May 19, 2021
Hi guys,

My OINP status is presently in DIP however my test results have expired and EE profile has been affected.
I have blocked for an exam in the next week but just curious if this will affect my OINP granting the approval status?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys,

My OINP status is presently in DIP however my test results have expired and EE profile has been affected.
I have blocked for an exam in the next week but just curious if this will affect my OINP granting the approval status?
EE profile has become ineligible?
Regardless write an LOE asap to OINP highlighting the situation. Just curious Btw, why didn't you update them about this situation earlier?
Also, should have attempted IELTS as soon as you submitted the application. At that time lock down was also not the issue.

May 19, 2021
EE profile has become ineligible?
Regardless write an LOE asap to OINP highlighting the situation. Just curious Btw, why didn't you update them about this situation earlier?
Also, should have attempted IELTS as soon as you submitted the application. At that time lock down was also not the issue.
I was under incorrect notion I have time until Aug for the test results to expire and my agent overlooking this missed to inform me.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I was under incorrect notion I have time until Aug for the test results to expire and my agent overlooking this missed to inform me.
Dude, this is really negligent at your side.... Sorry.
Well, let's see what to do.
So you can't write an LOE, you have to ask your agent to do it, as he must not have shared your profile number and other details with you, correct?
So, better inform him to write to OINP highlighting that tour IELTS has expired, however it was valid when I submitted the application, so I am taking the test again in 1 week and I'll update you with the result, show them the IELTS booking date and venue, and IELTS fee receipt, in one PDF.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and found it quite helpful after going through various posts.
I have a query regarding my work experience, I have switched my job 6 months back and didn't claim any points for this work experience while applying for OINP, as I already have more than 6 years of exp. I did add about my new job in the 'Work History' section as it's an important change. I am confused at the moment, if I need to remove this from work history and add it to just 'Personal History' section as I don't want to inform my current employer about my future plans. Will this be risky for my application(removing it from Work History after receiving ITA)?
However, this doesn't add to my points anyhow. Kindly give your suggestions on this.
I'm also somewhat in the same boat.
But for me, I received OINP nomination on 10th June, and my new job started on 13th June.
Not sure, if I have to inform OINP or not.
Also, I'm little anxious to update my EE profile until I accept the nomination on 8th July :D

So, @mrsamcan. Any idea?

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hi Guys, finally I also got the Nomination today and accepted it very promptly! :)

NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 29-Mar-2021
Assessment: 27-Apr-2021
DIP: 14-May-2021
Approval: 14-Jun-2021

Hope others get it soon too. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: m_faisal

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
But for me, I received OINP nomination on 10th June, and my new job started on 13th June.
Also, I'm little anxious to update my EE profile until I accept the nomination on 8th July :D

So, @mrsamcan. Any idea?
Isnt a draw happening on the 24 of june?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Isnt a draw happening on the 24 of june?
Yeah, 23rd June, then 7th July. So, I'll accept the nomination on 7th after ITA or on 8th of ITA is announced on 8th.then from there, next draw will be on 21st July. I need time to balance my POF :/

Previous draws under;
Provincial Nominee Program

Date and time of round: June 09, 2021 at 13:16:30 UTC
Date and time of round: May 26, 2021 at 10:41:44 UTC
Date and time of round: May 12, 2021 at 10:28:53 UTC
Date and time of round: April 28, 2021 at 11:00:02 UTC
Date and time of round: April 14, 2021 at 11:01:51 UTC

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Hi guys, I received my nomination from Ontario on May 25th and ITA on May 26th. Has anyone started filling their PR application from this group yet?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys, finally I also got the Nomination today and accepted it very promptly! :)

NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 29-Mar-2021
Assessment: 27-Apr-2021
DIP: 14-May-2021
Approval: 14-Jun-2021

Hope others get it soon too. Fingers crossed!
Congrats. Great that you accepted. Be ready as next draw is on 23rd/24th. Keep your docs ready as soon as possible.

Reactions: Sammy0190

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys, I received my nomination from Ontario on May 25th and ITA on May 26th. Has anyone started filling their PR application from this group yet?
Whutttt, dude, many are already in the process of completing it, some even have submitted it. Why are you late to the party, :D

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021

So, @mrsamcan. Any idea?
You can update your profile even after receiving the OINP nomination. I did. It mentions in the letter itself to update your EE profile before you receive ITA

anubr

Star Member
Jun 6, 2021
Whutttt, dude, many are already in the process of completing it, some even have submitted it. Why are you late to the party, :D
I did start but my Preview my Score isn't working. So I am a bit apprehensive to submit. Plus I do not see any option in the document checklist to upload any nomination certificate of Ontario. I wanted to make sure all is fine before submitting