+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

farimasait

May 21, 2021
Hey buddy, @mrsamcan

Express Entry Documents List

First of all, thank you very much for all the info you gave.
  • I received the OINP nomination on June 10, so I have time till July 9th to accept it.
  • Once I accept, I will have to wait for the next PNP draw to be invited.
  • Once the ITA is issued, then I will have 90 days to submit the e-Apr. Official Site says 60 days only!!
Now, about documents;
  • For the bank letter, they just need one Letter stating the current balance, all the debts, and an average balance for the last 6 months. Could not find the requirement for 6 months bank statement.
  • If my average balance comes lower than the required one, but the current would be above, can this cause any issue?
  • When I applied for OINP, I had a valid reason that I got married that's why my balance got lower in the previous months. However, OINP didn't have any problem with this, and they approved. Now, I switched the job and relocated, this again brought the balance drastically, but I am trying my best to make the balance above the required cut-off before submitting. Will I need to write an L.O.E for this? (Additional Document) or I can give them the statement of a long time so they can check that the balance was maintained except for these two reasons. (like I did for the OINP)
  • Photographs need to have my name, dob, photographer's address on the back, how come this all is possible on a 2"x2.34" picture :p
  • PCC - is required for any country where applicant/dependent(18+) have stayed more than 6 months in succession.
  • Upfront Medical - here I am confused, I read in your post that they do not require Upfront Medical for now and will tell us when to do it!

MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES
I am sure, I won't be the only one to fear this, expiry of the EE profile while e-Apr is under progress. 6-8 months Is what is common now for getting approval, biometrics, medical, visa stamping, and finally green light to come into Canada. During all this, I am sure profiles will Expire :D
This is a far-future problem, but I am just putting it here, so people would get to know that they will have to do this as well.

Thanks!
Where are you finding this? Should I write this on the back and scan and upload? I'm confused.

Can someone clarify what needs uploading for education? Degrees and marksheets only or WES evaluation too?

My third question is about the employment evidence. There is one for each role within the organization. Should I just merely repeat the same set of docs for every role within the same org?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Where are you finding this? Should I write this on the back and scan and upload? I'm confused.

Can someone clarify what needs uploading for education? Degrees and marksheets only or WES evaluation too?

My third question is about the employment evidence. There is one for each role within the organization. Should I just merely repeat the same set of docs for every role within the same org?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Photo - This was shared by Samcan, go through this list and go to Digital photos, where you will find a link. <-- This is for PR Card
Education
- Yes, highest degree evaluated by WES. ICES, or some other. Also, It will be better if you upload transcripts as well.

Last edited:

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
So I am currently in India and applying as an Fsw outland applicant! I lived in canada for 5 years prior to this .. now my question is do I have to get RCMP ( canadian pcc) for my application? Because on the CIC website it says we don’t need a certificate for the time spent in canada. Does this imply to people who are already residing there? Or does it imply to everyone? Please help

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Do we need to reissue the passport in order to get the PCC if the present address is different than the passport one in India(mentioned on the website)? Has anyone recently applied who had the same issue i.e. current address different than passport one, please share the experience.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 28-Mar-2021
Assessment: 27-Apr-2021
DIP: 14-May-2021
Approval: 09-Jun-2021.

Hope everyone gets their own nomination
Congrats buddy. So you got on 9th, and there was ITA as well on 9th. Did you accept it right away?
I got mine on 10th, and I'm planning to accept it on 7th July or 8th July after ITA so I can get sometime in preparation for the documents. How are you planning?

Reactions: Rockyoak and emyemy

emyemy

Apr 16, 2021
Congrats buddy. So you got on 9th, and there was ITA as well on 9th. Did you accept it right away?
I got mine on 10th, and I'm planning to accept it on 7th July or 8th July after ITA so I can get sometime in preparation for the documents. How are you planning?
thanks buddy.
maybe due to our time zone here in nigeria, I missed the ITA draw by less than 2hrs. the draw took place at 2:16pm Nigerian time while i got the nomination at 3:50pm and accepted it around 3:58pm.

I already have a Police character certificate and I did my medicals upfront. when the next draw is done and hopefully, i get an ITA, I would upload my the required documents

Reactions: mrsamcan

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
thanks buddy.
maybe due to our time zone here in nigeria, I missed the ITA draw by less than 2hrs. the draw took place at 2:16pm Nigerian time while i got the nomination at 3:50pm and accepted it around 3:58pm.

I already have a Police character certificate and I did my medicals upfront. when the next draw is done and hopefully, i get an ITA, I would upload my the required documents
That's great. However, upfront medicals are not required by IRCC for Outland candidates, but it is good if you have it already. Kudos. Keep us posted for the documents you're preparing.

Reactions: emyemy

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey buddy, @mrsamcan

Express Entry Documents List

First of all, thank you very much for all the info you gave.
  • I received the OINP nomination on June 10, so I have time till July 9th to accept it.
  • Once I accept, I will have to wait for the next PNP draw to be invited.
  • Once the ITA is issued, then I will have 90 days to submit the e-Apr. Official Site says 60 days only!!
Now, about documents;
  • For the bank letter, they just need one Letter stating the current balance, all the debts, and an average balance for the last 6 months. Could not find the requirement for 6 months bank statement.
  • If my average balance comes lower than the required one, but the current would be above, can this cause any issue?
  • When I applied for OINP, I had a valid reason that I got married that's why my balance got lower in the previous months. However, OINP didn't have any problem with this, and they approved. Now, I switched the job and relocated, this again brought the balance drastically, but I am trying my best to make the balance above the required cut-off before submitting. Will I need to write an L.O.E for this? (Additional Document) or I can give them the statement of a long time so they can check that the balance was maintained except for these two reasons. (like I did for the OINP)
  • Photographs need to have my name, dob, photographer's address on the back, how come this all is possible on a 2"x2.34" picture :p
  • PCC - is required for any country where applicant/dependent(18+) have stayed more than 6 months in succession.
  • Upfront Medical - here I am confused, I read in your post that they do not require Upfront Medical for now and will tell us when to do it!

MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES
I am sure, I won't be the only one to fear this, expiry of the EE profile while e-Apr is under progress. 6-8 months Is what is common now for getting approval, biometrics, medical, visa stamping, and finally green light to come into Canada. During all this, I am sure profiles will Expire :D
This is a far-future problem, but I am just putting it here, so people would get to know that they will have to do this as well.

Thanks!

• For the bank letter, - Balance cert and statement. Same as OINP.
  • Average balance clause is nowhere written. It is to check large inflow of cash. if you have justification it should work. Again, it depends on officer.
  • Do same as you did for OINP. POF requirement is almost same.
  • Photographs 50x70 Digital photo. Update is signature not required for PR photo, it is for PR card application. I was able to find reference where only digital photo was uploaded.
  • PCC - Yes.
  • Upfront Medical - Just 1 week before submission, call hospital and check if they do upfront medical. If they do, get it done (your call). Else wait for IRCC. Upload only LOE.
Profile does not expire once you receive ITA.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hello all,

I have finally been nominated....I always kept checking all of your posts and which is what has kept me sane. Thank you soo much:)

NOI- feb 16th
Submission- March 31st
Assessment- April 8th ( ADR on 7th april)
Decision in progress - May 12th
Nominated- 11th June

Hopefully everyone gets nominated....

Also I wanted to know , I received refusal for my PR once , would that cause any delay or profile for my current application?
Also I wanted to know anyone has any idea for obtaining PCC from Canada?
Also I had gotten my medicals done in 2018 would that work?

Any help would be great...:)
Also I wanted to know , I received refusal for my PR once , would that cause any delay or profile for my current application? - Do mention about it in your current application. Other than Ban and not repeating same mistake I do not think it should impact.

Also I wanted to know anyone has any idea for obtaining PCC from Canada? There are many discussion on forum.

Also I had gotten my medicals done in 2018 would that work? Medical valid for one year only.

Apr 27, 2021
  • For the bank letter, - Balance cert and statement. Same as OINP.
  • Average balance clause is nowhere written. It is to check large inflow of cash. if you have justification it should work. Again, it depends on officer.
  • Do same as you did for OINP. POF requirement is almost same.
  • Photographs 50x70 Digital photo. Update is signature not required for PR photo, it is for PR card application. I was able to find reference where only digital photo was uploaded.
  • PCC - Yes.
  • Upfront Medical - Just 1 week before submission, call hospital and check if they do upfront medical. If they do, get it done (your call). Else wait for IRCC. Upload only LOE.
Profile does not expire once you receive ITA.
>>Average balance clause is nowhere written. It is to check large inflow of cash. if you have justification it should work. Again, it depends on officer.

=> This is not true. It is clearly mentioned on the official website that average balance is required. It's NOT the same as OINP. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Don't rush into it and get everything mentioned by the bank. Better safe than sorry!

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
>>Average balance clause is nowhere written. It is to check large inflow of cash. if you have justification it should work. Again, it depends on officer.

=> This is not true. It is clearly mentioned on the official website that average balance is required. It's NOT the same as OINP. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Don't rush into it and get everything mentioned by the bank. Better safe than sorry!
You are combining two diff answers. The bullets are responses for each.

Same as OINP was for balance certificate and bank documents.

The IRCC is asking for 6 months average balance, where is it mentioned that that should be above POF?

If people started savings to meet POF after OINP NOI and in 3 months they get ITA, are they ineligible to show that POF that they showed for OINP?

Apr 27, 2021
They haven't explicitly specified anywhere the objective of average balance. We can only speculate. To me, it appears that they want to see if the applicant is struggling to maintain the required balance and flag any large inflows. In that regard, if the average balance is much lesser than the required balance, I don't think its a positive scenario and it's left to the immigration officer's judgment. I don't think an immigration officer cares about applicant's saving schedule after OINP. They should have a strict protocol.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
They haven't explicitly specified anywhere the objective of average balance. We can only speculate. To me, it appears that they want to see if the applicant is struggling to maintain the required balance and flag any large inflows. In that regard, if the average balance is much lesser than the required balance, I don't think its a positive scenario and it's left to the immigration officer's judgment. I don't think an immigration officer cares about applicant's saving schedule after OINP. They should have a strict protocol.
Exactly my point. if you have gradually accumulated POF over time it is okay and large influx should be supported by source of the income (of course). Average balance is for that.

Once one meets POF fund, that should not be used and maintained.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
@mrsamcan and @rahulbitssharma
Guys, I do have a valid reason that my fund got lower.
Same happened to me in OINP application as well but with in months I got it back well above the mark then again due to recent developments it got lessened.

Plus, for OINP, I only showed 4 months bank statement and no average amount letter. Only bank stamped statements. I guess, I'll give them both statements the one which I used for OINP, and the one showing past 6 months balance.

OINP = 1st Dec till 30th Mar
EE = 1st Dec till 30th Mar + 6 months minus from 1st Aug.

I am targeting 1st Aug to submit.

7th/8th July I'll accept the nomination then on 23rd July, ITA will announce then within week, hopefully I'll submit.

Even in OINP my balance got seriously low for the month of January, then Feb onwards I maintained.

I am also thinking to open a foreign account after submitting E-apr and put all that CaD in it. No exchange rate fluctuations will bother. Will it be fine? Or they will ask bank for the amount when application will get under process?