+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

Sparky001

Jun 10, 2021
Here you go

LETTER OF EXPLANATION

Date: 09/06/2021

Subject: Letter of Explanation for Police Certificate, Singapore.

Dear Immigration Officer,

I’m writing this letter to explain the reason behind not uploading a Police Certificate from Singapore.

As per the instructions on IRCC[SOURCE 1] and Singapore Police Force's website [SOURCE 2], I need a letter from IRCC before applying for a police certificate.

I agree to apply on Singapore Police Force’s website for a police certificate, after recieiving a letter from IRCC. I also agree to upload the police certificate whenever it is available.

Thank you for taking time to read the explanation.

Regards,

Name Goes Here

Source 1: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/singapore.html

Source 2: https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/certificate-of-clearance-hub.html
Thank you very much. Please keep us posted on the revert from IRCC :)

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I feel really sorry for the guys and gals who hired an agent to do this, OINP was a fairly easy and hassle-free process. Everything was candid, tbh.

However, I am worried for e-Apr, because I haven't gone through its documents list properly, but once I will go, I will post everything in detail here, so some of you don't go to an agent (again) just to get frustrated. They will do absolutely nothing to speed up or help you in getting this thing done as compared to you doing it yourself.
Those who are being put in darkness about their application ask your agent to give you the account details, email used for processing the request, and security questions.

I am just wondering how people feel comfortable sharing their every detail with Agents! Especially bank details, dayum, they can get you robbed or whatever :D

If they deny you giving the credentials, you can tell them that you will take legal actions If they do not give you the details! Those are your rightfully possessed credentials, plus you have paid them to do so. Please believe me, just 1 hour or max 2/3 will save you from extra anxiety and worrying caused by agents.

We all are here helping each other in resolving our hurdles.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hey buddy, @mrsamcan

Express Entry Documents List

First of all, thank you very much for all the info you gave.
  • I received the OINP nomination on June 10, so I have time till July 9th to accept it.
  • Once I accept, I will have to wait for the next PNP draw to be invited.
  • Once the ITA is issued, then I will have 90 days to submit the e-Apr. Official Site says 60 days only!!
Now, about documents;
  • For the bank letter, they just need one Letter stating the current balance, all the debts, and an average balance for the last 6 months. Could not find the requirement for 6 months bank statement.
  • If my average balance comes lower than the required one, but the current would be above, can this cause any issue?
  • When I applied for OINP, I had a valid reason that I got married that's why my balance got lower in the previous months. However, OINP didn't have any problem with this, and they approved. Now, I switched the job and relocated, this again brought the balance drastically, but I am trying my best to make the balance above the required cut-off before submitting. Will I need to write an L.O.E for this? (Additional Document) or I can give them the statement of a long time so they can check that the balance was maintained except for these two reasons. (like I did for the OINP)
  • Photographs need to have my name, dob, photographer's address on the back, how come this all is possible on a 2"x2.34" picture :p
  • PCC - is required for any country where applicant/dependent(18+) have stayed more than 6 months in succession.
  • Upfront Medical - here I am confused, I read in your post that they do not require Upfront Medical for now and will tell us when to do it!

MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES
I am sure, I won't be the only one to fear this, expiry of the EE profile while e-Apr is under progress. 6-8 months Is what is common now for getting approval, biometrics, medical, visa stamping, and finally green light to come into Canada. During all this, I am sure profiles will Expire :D
This is a far-future problem, but I am just putting it here, so people would get to know that they will have to do this as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockyoak

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi guys, Could someone please guide me..

I'm a Nepali Citizen living in India. I have got ITA on 9 June . Now I have to submit PCC. I have been living in India past 10 years. Till now, I have stayed in multiple states of India at least for an year. For example, I was in Delhi for 3 years, then in Mumbai for 2 year and now in Ahmedabad. Now, do I have to take police clearance from all the states where I have lived or just for my current address which is Ahmedabad?

Anyone who has faced this.

Thank you advance.

Sparky001

Jun 10, 2021
Hi guys, Could someone please guide me..

I'm a Nepali Citizen living in India. I have got ITA on 9 June . Now I have to submit PCC. I have been living in India past 10 years. Till now, I have stayed in multiple states of India at least for an year. For example, I was in Delhi for 3 years, then in Mumbai for 2 year and now in Ahmedabad. Now, do I have to take police clearance from all the states where I have lived or just for my current address which is Ahmedabad?

Anyone who has faced this.

Thank you advance.
PCC has to be submitted for the country that you lived in more than 6 months. In your case you need to get a PCC for India and Nepal, also any other country you had lived more than 6 months. Hope this clarifies :)

Sparky001

Jun 10, 2021
Hey buddy, @mrsamcan

Express Entry Documents List

First of all, thank you very much for all the info you gave.
  • I received the OINP nomination on June 10, so I have time till July 9th to accept it.
  • Once I accept, I will have to wait for the next PNP draw to be invited.
  • Once the ITA is issued, then I will have 90 days to submit the e-Apr. Official Site says 60 days only!!
Now, about documents;
  • For the bank letter, they just need one Letter stating the current balance, all the debts, and an average balance for the last 6 months. Could not find the requirement for 6 months bank statement.
  • If my average balance comes lower than the required one, but the current would be above, can this cause any issue?
  • When I applied for OINP, I had a valid reason that I got married that's why my balance got lower in the previous months. However, OINP didn't have any problem with this, and they approved. Now, I switched the job and relocated, this again brought the balance drastically, but I am trying my best to make the balance above the required cut-off before submitting. Will I need to write an L.O.E for this? (Additional Document) or I can give them the statement of a long time so they can check that the balance was maintained except for these two reasons. (like I did for the OINP)
  • Photographs need to have my name, dob, photographer's address on the back, how come this all is possible on a 2"x2.34" picture :p
  • PCC - is required for any country where applicant/dependent(18+) have stayed more than 6 months in succession.
  • Upfront Medical - here I am confused, I read in your post that they do not require Upfront Medical for now and will tell us when to do it!

MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES
I am sure, I won't be the only one to fear this, expiry of the EE profile while e-Apr is under progress. 6-8 months Is what is common now for getting approval, biometrics, medical, visa stamping, and finally green light to come into Canada. During all this, I am sure profiles will Expire :D
This is a far-future problem, but I am just putting it here, so people would get to know that they will have to do this as well.

Thanks!
I’m Curious to know about the “MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES “ and how to tackle that situation

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I’m Curious to know about the “MOTHER OF ALL ISSUES “ and how to tackle that situation
Hahaha. I have read alot of articles here where people faced this issue.
I guess process will be simple.

• Create a new profile before the current one gets ineligible, atleast 2 weeks or earlier.
  • Write an LOE to IRCC about profile getting expired.
  • Ask them to issue the final approval on the new EE Profile Number. This is how many people dealt with their Provincial nominations i.e. asking provinces to transfer the nomination to their new profiles as the current one expired. So, I suppose similar will be the case for IRCC. They themselves should have made a section about this situation on their official site. Please point out the link, if there is any.
Hopefully it will be that simple.

Read this article please...
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-ita-ee-profile-will-expire-in-3-days-please-help.475622/

Once the ITA is received, profile won't expire unless we fail to submit docs within 90 days. But I'm not sure, if the profile will expire or not once e-apr is under progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparky001

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Hello all,

I have finally been nominated....I always kept checking all of your posts and which is what has kept me sane. Thank you soo much:)

NOI- feb 16th
Submission- March 31st
Assessment- April 8th ( ADR on 7th april)
Decision in progress - May 12th
Nominated- 11th June

Hopefully everyone gets nominated....

Also I wanted to know , I received refusal for my PR once , would that cause any delay or profile for my current application?
Also I wanted to know anyone has any idea for obtaining PCC from Canada?
Also I had gotten my medicals done in 2018 would that work?

Any help would be great...:)

Reactions: m_faisal

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hello all,

I have finally been nominated....I always kept checking all of your posts and which is what has kept me sane. Thank you soo much:)

NOI- feb 16th
Submission- March 31st
Assessment- April 8th ( ADR on 7th april)
Decision in progress - May 12th
Nominated- 11th June

Hopefully everyone gets nominated....

Also I wanted to know , I received refusal for my PR once , would that cause any delay or profile for my current application?
Also I wanted to know anyone has any idea for obtaining PCC from Canada?
Also I had gotten my medicals done in 2018 would that work?

Any help would be great...:)
Congrats .

Medical is only valid for 12 months. However, for outland candidates upfront medical is not required as of now.
PCC can be issued upon requesting consulate or Embassy in Canada first, then check the option on IRCC site how we can obtain from Canada. It is under police certificate, then select the country.

Previous history, as far as I know won't affect unless it was on serious misconduct or wrong information ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikithadattatri

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
Quick question regarding the PCC, I have got an appointment on the 17th, can anyone tell me what and all should I carry to the passport office.?

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Hi All,

People who got nomination today or after 9th June, would be having their ITAs only after 2 weeks when the next draw happens, so my question is, can we start preparing the docs in advance? like form filling, PCC or should we wait for getting checklist once we submit ITA. I just wanted to check whether we can utilize this time or not?
Hello Guys, could you please give me some guidance on above?

neeraj.u.sharma54

Nov 9, 2020
Posting my question again, if someone knows about this thing, please guid me on this.

Hi All,

People who got nomination today or after 9th June, would be having their ITAs only after 2 weeks when the next draw happens, so my question is, can we start preparing the docs in advance? like form filling, PCC or should we wait for getting checklist once we submit ITA. I just wanted to check whether we can utilize this time or not?

Nikithadattatri

Jul 26, 2019
You can start getting your PCC. its valid for 6 months.. and other documents as well. will help you submit earlier if you are well prepared