+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey man, thanks for answering the question. If you remember my other post I asked about funds not being maintained due to a valid reason for relocating and setting up a home, and a job switch. I will have to wait to get at least two salaries. So, after the approval from Ontario (Insha Allah) around 20th-30th June, as my application went to DIP on 21st May, I can accept the nomination right away then I will have 90 days from there to manage all the things or I can wait for some time to accept the nomination? This will give me some time to manage all the things.
However, I am worried that, OINP itself ended up taking 3 months when I submitted the application just 2 days ago due to funds issue and especially my IELTS scenario, if I do the same i.e. submit my ITA application after 2 months, it will delay the process to what timeline, only HE knows. :/

Plus, I read many people while waiting for approval are booking appointments for Police Clearance Certificate.
What else I can gather right now to keep the documents ready?

Financial documents
  • 6 months bank statement can only be issued once I will reach the mark again.
  • Other than the bank statement what else IRCC require?
Educational documents
I already have everything ready regarding this for OINP.
  • Like, Bachelors's degree verified from ICES.
Character documents
  • Police Clearance Certificate - PCC
  • Medical? This needs to be done once we are in the middle of the IRCC process right?
Kindly advice.
You have 30 days to accept nomination, then ITA wait period then 90 days to submit e-apr. Submitting right is important than Submitting fast. Try to submit as soon as possible, however do not rush.

For what doc required, refer below link. Review it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: m_faisal and emyemy

jankin

Feb 18, 2021
I know the the validity of the certificate is 6months. Can someone tell me what is start date of the validity. Is the date I received nomination intimation on EE profile or the day I accept it? I need to get pcc which might be delayed so I havent accepted on EE profile yet. But if the validity has already started on the day I received the intimation then there is no point of not accepting it. Can someone please let me know. I could not find anything on google or other groups too.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
I know the the validity of the certificate is 6months. Can someone tell me what is start date of the validity. Is the date I received nomination intimation on EE profile or the day I accept it? I need to get pcc which might be delayed so I havent accepted on EE profile yet. But if the validity has already started on the day I received the intimation then there is no point of not accepting it. Can someone please let me know. I could not find anything on google or other groups too.
Please read this response from @mrsamcan

You have 30 days to accept nomination, then ITA wait period then 90 days to submit e-apr. Submitting right is important than Submitting fast. Try to submit as soon as possible, however do not rush.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020

Thanks, buddy.

I have few more points to clear and I am quite confused now.
  • while waiting for OINP Approval I should book my upfront medical test, is it? which stays valid for one year.
  • when they will ask me for biometrics?
  • I can get the PCC from here in the UAE, but its validity is only 1 month, from my home country it is 6 months. So, I can get it from my home country 2,3 weeks before I apply for EE application while from UAE I can get 1 week prior to submitting, right?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
while waiting for OINP Approval I should book my upfront medical test, is it? which stays valid for one year.
If upfront is possible in UAE then get it done 1 week before submitting application.

when they will ask me for biometrics?
They will send BIL letter. Anyway it is not required to submit application. It is after that.

I can get the PCC from here in the UAE, but its validity is only 1 month, from my home country it is 6 months. So, I can get it from my home country 2,3 weeks before I apply for EE application while from UAE I can get 1 week prior to submitting, right?
You should get PCC from home country and current resident country and any other country where you stayed more than 6 months at one stretch.

Start home country PCC now from UAE itself. Then get UAE PCC when you are ready to submit application, and previous country if any start them now. PCC is the one which takes lots of time sometimes.

NataliaBazz

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
You have two options

1. You are going to get ITA tomorrow (9th June) as per the trend. Submit before expiry date. PCC may take time, if you have done all those, you can submit i believe.

2. Book Computer based IELTS which gives you result in 5 days. Book nearest City where it is open. You don't have to get CLB 9. CLB 7 is fine.

3. IELTS should be valid till you submit application.
Hi! Please tell me, IELTS should be valid ONLY for principal applicant or his/her spouse also? Also, does anyone know if you should give bio for a child? Thanks

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Did you try booking an appointment?
No, Mohali is 6 hours away from where I live. I don't think I'll drive that far for medicals.

I went for my PCC appointment today and they initiated police verification. I asked everyone who was viewing my file at PSK about how much time will it take and most of them said "around 10-15 days". So I have plenty of time to see what happens with medicals.

May be I'll call Max, Delhi on Monday and check if they have any plans to start Medicals soon.

yonezukenshi

Sep 15, 2020
Hey there, am also in the same boat. Here goes my timline

EOI -16th feb 2021
NOC 0213
Submitted OINP application on 24th Mar 2021
Status changed to Assessment on 8th May 2021
DIP : Still awaiting
Approval: Awaiting

I guess we need to wait more. It maybe very slow for 0213 NOC compared to others.
Hey, we are in the same boat!

NOI -16th feb 2021
NOC 0213
Submitted on 4th Mar 2021
Assessment on 16th April 2021
DIP : Still awaiting
Approval: Awaiting

Reactions: Rockyoak