+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
I haven't received the ITA but I went ahead and booked an appointment for PCC at Paspport Seva Kendra in Ghaziabad and I got a slot for 02 June 2021. PCC should be valid for 6 months and it might take a month for them to process it.

From what I have read online some people got their PCC on the same day, but some had to wait for the local police station to verify and that took around 2-4 weeks. Now because of the current situation and lockdowns this timeframe may increase. So I'm trying to plan ahead.
My appointment for PCC got cancelled and I got this message today. (PSK Ghaziabad, India)

Dear Applicant, your appointment for PSK/PSLK/RPO Enquiry has been suspended due to COVID-19 curfew. Request you to reschedule as per convenience. -PassportSP

I rescheduled the appointment today and got a slot on 9th June now.

Following links have details about Operational Status of PSK's across India.

Passport Seva Kendra:
https://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/pdf/PSK.pdf

Post Office Passport Seva Kendra:
https://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/pdf/POPSK.pdf

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yeah I hope so :fingers_crossed:. What’s your prediction for tomorrow’s draw? Yesterday’s draw invited +5.5k CEC candidates. So I think it would be either PNP or no draw.
There is no draw predicted tomorrow. As last draw was on 26th May, next should be on 9th June. I think they delayed CEC draw and did it yesterday to get enough candidates (approx 6K) with reasonable good score.

May 19, 2021
1. Very rarely. DIP is safe zone.

2. Yes, province sends you nomination on EE profile. Post accepting nomination on EE profile you will get 600 extra points that makes sure you get ITA in next PNP only draw or FSW

2.1. Yes, PNP is just to get points. Once you accept ITA e-apr process begins and all necessary docs need to be resubmitted.

2.2 both PNP and FSW programs have same average processing time. CEC has shorter which suggests that they do not prioritize PNP over FSW
Thanks bud that's helpful

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

Got Nominated Today. (01/06). :)

I have a question on points calculation, this was reported by some others too. Not sure of the reason
The original CRS score was 466, got nominated , I accepted it, but total points shows 1051 instead of 1066 (with 600 points added). Any clues on this, why it happens?

Thanks

Gunik1123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

Got Nominated Today. (01/06). :)

I have a question on points calculation, this was reported by some others too. Not sure of the reason
The original CRS score was 466, got nominated , I accepted it, but total points shows 1051 instead of 1066 (with 600 points added). Any clues on this, why it happens?

Thanks
Diff is for sibling points

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Need to wait. You have 90 days to submit. Keep all rescheduling, scheduling messages handy.

If you have not stayed in any other location than Mumbai, then can get it done from SP office i think. Not an expert in this regard, as I researched only about PSK. The PCC document on cic website do mention about PCC from district police station. However it gets issued to an address and not for entire country.
Thanks for your perspective on this. Yes i rescheduled and got a date for 17th June. Almost a month will go waste on this. Nonetheless lets hope the situation improves.

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 19-Mar-2021
Assessment: 19-Apr-2021
DIP: 03-May-2021
Approval: 1-Jun-2021
Congratulations! Looking at the submitted date, I'm hoping to receive mine soon! My submitted date is March 21st but it went to DIP on May 13 or 14.. so hoping for the nomination sooner!

Reactions: Cyfa

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Congratulations! Looking at the submitted date, I'm hoping to receive mine soon! My submitted date is March 21st but it went to DIP on May 13 or 14.. so hoping for the nomination sooner!
DIP does not matter. My DIP was bit sooner along with people who submitted on 12th. So you should get it this week. But bottom line is expected ITA on 9th June

Reactions: gurpreets88

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Congrats to @sussie54 , @Cyfa @mrsamcan , you all helped and guided me well. Many congratulations.

I have some queries;
  1. I am going to join a new job from next week, I will update the EE Profile accordingly. Do I need to send an L.O.E to Ontario to highlight this change in Job? My application is in DIP since 21st May.
  2. Whatever amount I showed in Ontario application is not maintained now due to a number of reasons;
    • I work in the UAE, so the amount shown was in AED, and it changed due to high fluctuations in the rate recently.
    • I spent some amount for personal work like relocating and all for new Job.
    • Can It cause any issue in DIP? or later when I get approval (Insha Allah) from Ontario, then in Federal Processing?
  3. Due to the fluctuation reason mentioned above, can I open an account in CAD now, and start depositing there? They need 6 months statement in IRCC, so my statement will not be maintained for six months, but I can show them that this amount was in AED, but due to rate issues I created another in CAD as I already suffered quite loss due to this conversion...
Any guidance or help is appreciated.