+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

gurpreets88

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
if you application in DIP, very slim chances that you will receive ADR anymore.

Hope you have created a case here, if not do that. You can also see others case movement as users update when there is change in their file. It gives good idea.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/oinp-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker
Thank you for that!
I've just created my case in the tracker.

Looking at the trend, I'm hoping to receive my nomination by June 10 or something! Hoping for the best :)

Mj0507

Feb 10, 2019
I've been in DIP since 29-Apr. I wonder if I should contact Ontario or are there many of us who have been waiting to move from DIP to Approved for over a month?

May 19, 2021
Hey folks,
Firstly wish the best for all in different stages of approval process.
I have couple of questions (ones
naive)
1. Is ADR issued within DIP stage or specific to assessment?
2. The process is as and when we receive the approval which is followed by 600 points being added to express entry profile.
And the following PNP draw results in picking ones profile. I hope this flow is correct?
2.1 Will one need to update their documents again in express entry apart from PCC biometrics and medical? Or the previous OINP documents are considered here?
2.2 Are PNP candidates prioritized in anyway compared to fsw folks in anyway?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
I've been in DIP since 29-Apr. I wonder if I should contact Ontario or are there many of us who have been waiting to move from DIP to Approved for over a month?
Nominations are coming as per submitted date, they have issuing 6 Mar to 15 Mar submission almost. What is your submitted date?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey folks,
Firstly wish the best for all in different stages of approval process.
I have couple of questions (ones
naive)
1. Is ADR issued within DIP stage or specific to assessment?
2. The process is as and when we receive the approval which is followed by 600 points being added to express entry profile.
And the following PNP draw results in picking ones profile. I hope this flow is correct?
2.1 Will one need to update their documents again in express entry apart from PCC biometrics and medical? Or the previous OINP documents are considered here?
2.2 Are PNP candidates prioritized in anyway compared to fsw folks in anyway?
1. Very rarely. DIP is safe zone.

2. Yes, province sends you nomination on EE profile. Post accepting nomination on EE profile you will get 600 extra points that makes sure you get ITA in next PNP only draw or FSW

2.1. Yes, PNP is just to get points. Once you accept ITA e-apr process begins and all necessary docs need to be resubmitted.

2.2 both PNP and FSW programs have same average processing time. CEC has shorter which suggests that they do not prioritize PNP over FSW

Sammy0190

May 12, 2021
Hi Everyone! I also belong to this batch of OINP Tech draw. Here are my timelines :

NOC: 2172
NOI: 16-Feb-2021
Submitted: 29-Mar-2021
Assessment: 27-Apr-2021
DIP: 14-May-2021
Approval: Pending.

Eagerly waiting for the final approval. Hope everyone here gets it soon too. Fingers crossed!

vvicky06

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Applicants from India who have received ITA. How are you planning for PCC? My appointment to PSK,Mumbai got cancelled twice already due to covid lockdown.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Applicants from India who have received ITA. How are you planning for PCC? My appointment to PSK,Mumbai got cancelled twice already due to covid lockdown.
Need to wait. You have 90 days to submit. Keep all rescheduling, scheduling messages handy.

If you have not stayed in any other location than Mumbai, then can get it done from SP office i think. Not an expert in this regard, as I researched only about PSK. The PCC document on cic website do mention about PCC from district police station. However it gets issued to an address and not for entire country.