+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw: 16-Feb-2021

sunnyedogbo

Feb 27, 2021
Hello People. I have been trying to access the OINP e-filling portal to upload my documents but i am unable to access the portal. Am i the only one experiencing this are is there anyone experiencing this too. kindly assist. Thanks

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hello People. I have been trying to access the OINP e-filling portal to upload my documents but i am unable to access the portal. Am i the only one experiencing this are is there anyone experiencing this too. kindly assist. Thanks
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

February 24, 2021

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing system will undergo scheduled system maintenance and testing from Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (EST) to Monday, March 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).

During this period, no registrations or applications will be accepted. Clients should not access the system during this time period, and submissions will be withdrawn by the OINP.

Reactions: sunnyedogbo

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Everyone, Any suggestions on the above question ?

Thanks in advance!
You only need to show 1 year continuous experience in OINP which your previous job has so i think reference letter from previous work should suffice

Nimarbajwa

Aug 22, 2019
I have multiple documents related to my job .for e.g pay stubs,awards,performance reviews,compensation letters, promotion letters etc. But my HR is not agreeing to give reference letter on company letterhead . Luckily my manager and also one of my senior colleague who has worked with me during the entire tenure are ready to write reference letter for me . Will this be enough ? Do I need to get it notarised if they are sending it in mail ?
Can someone please answer this

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
March 2, 2021
Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

Cut-off range: 463-467
No. of invites: 754

The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0125 Other business services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 1112 Financial and investment analysts
  • 1121 Human resources professionals
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Two questions for those who finished:
1) Are you specifying your whole work experience, or only for that you claimed points in Express Entry?
2) What are you specifying in activity history, all travel, etc? Still bit perplexed of what would go in there.

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
- specified my whole experience as it is just in one noc code 2174
- I don't understand question 2
Thanks.

Regarding (2): I meant this section / question:

Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Not done yet I have consultant doing it for me hopefully this week.
Question: do we need to pay extra for WES to send ECA to OINP?