+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech Draw 13th May 2020

Jun 29, 2019
Hello.

I have submitted EE profile in March, then updated some information and did not singed-off these changes, so the status of my profile was 'Update Not Submitted'
Yesterday there was Tech Draw from Ontario with 421-451 score.
I have 2 questions:
1. Is this score range the minimum, or 451 is the maximum? If I have 461, can I receive ITA?
2. If yes, then can this be a problem if the status of my app was Update Not Submitted at the moment of the draw?

Thank you.
No ITA in my profile yet. Want to get better understanding.

uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I assume that if you haven't submitted your update, draw would take into consideration your "old" state of profile and CRS score you had without those changes being applied.

1. Candidate with lowest CRS score who got invited had 421. Candidate with highest CRS score who got invited got 451. In theory, if you were fulfilling the criteria, I'd assume they would invite you as well and then they would say that range was 421-461. However:
2. May 13th tech draw was aiming only people from the pool with Canadian working experience. Do you have at least 1 year of working experience in Canada? If not, then that's the reason you didn't get your ITA.

Cheers