+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Tech and General Draw - 2020

emrzed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I don't think your application will be approved. Check this link:

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist

They need reference letters from all of previous employers, first month and last month pay slip which will be very difficult to get. Basically, you need to prove all of your work experiences in your primary NOC and not just partial or the one's you claim in your EE profile.
Thank you. My primary NOC is 0213 for which I have claimed 2 years of experience( this is the one I only have experience letter for + some irregular payments). For my second NOC(2175), however, I have claimed 20 months of experience (I can prove this with enough documents). So, is it possible to change my primary NOC to 2175 for which I can show enough documents? Or it will raise questions as to why I have changed my EE profile after receiving NOI?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thank you. My primary NOC is 0213 for which I have claimed 2 years of experience( this is the one I only have experience letter for + some irregular payments). For my second NOC(2175), however, I have claimed 20 months of experience (I can prove this with enough documents). So, is it possible to change my primary NOC to 2175 for which I can show enough documents? Or it will raise questions as to why I have changed my EE profile after receiving NOI?
Sorry, I have no idea about that, maybe someone more knowledgeable can help you here.

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
@13nitinsharma : Hey Nitin, you had updated here that there are chances for NOC 2171 in OINP. Was just wondering whether that was based on any specific information that you have seen or read in the past ? Also about including this NOC in the tech draw?

All interested cos this is my NOC too :)

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear Members,
Any predictions for the next OINP draw Tech Draw and Human Capital Priorities stream draw ( rest of the year 2020). My NOC is 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting ) and my husband's NOC is 2173 Software engineers and designers. Both of our's CRS score is at 464 and we both will loose marks for our age in Jan 2021. We have already exhausted all our options . Kindly provide insights on next draw.

Really appreciate all the help. Thanks

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All,

I have recently submitted my application under OINP tech draw (15 Oct 2020).

Kindly provide insights on the tentative timeline for status changes to Assessment, DIP, Decision, Nomination from the time application is submitted (6th November).

Thanks
Regards