EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
Hi Friends,

I received PT from Ontario PNP today. WHat are the next steps to apply.

If anyone can share some links, that will be helpful

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit.singh.hallan said:
Hi Friends,

I received PT from Ontario PNP today. WHat are the next steps to apply.

If anyone can share some links, that will be helpful
Fill the form which should be available for download from ontario website. Arrange for the documents listed under their checklist. Make demand draft of 1500 cad and dispatch your pacakge to ontario within 45 days of receiving PT. Good luck.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
StAnger said:
Fill the form which should be available for download from ontario website. Arrange for the documents listed under their checklist. Make demand draft of 1500 cad and dispatch your pacakge to ontario within 45 days of receiving PT. Good luck.
Stranger the form is not available its showing some Adobe error? DO you have the nominee application form available with you. If you can share with me that would be helpful.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
Stranger the form is not available its showing some Adobe error? DO you have the nominee application form available with you. If you can share with me that would be helpful.
You will need latest adobe acrobat reader to open the form. Simply go to the adobe website and download the updates. Restart your pc and try again.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanger as soon as i log in to myCIC acccount all my information is missing. It showing to enroll for the account. I dont understand what is wrong . Is there any technical glitches with the CIC website? :'(

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
never mind its working as normal. Its just google chrome has some weird issues. EVEN the OINP site doesnt open the nominee application form. but if i open through internet explorer it works like a charm

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
never mind its working as normal. Its just google chrome has some weird issues. EVEN the OINP site doesnt open the nominee application form. but if i open through internet explorer it works like a charm
Good news. All the best with your application.