Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hai everyone
I have got an Ontario provincial nomination, and I am in the process of submitting the application
I have a dought regarding the birth certificate
My birth certificate date of birth and all other documents date of birth including the passport date of birth does not match, the birth certificate date of birth is different
How will go ahead and show that the birth certificate as a proof

thoma

Dec 3, 2014
Kozhikode
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raja_thayalan said:
I would like to get Ontario Provincial Nomination. May I know how did you get?
Apply in express entry you may be selected

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

I am in some what confusing situation. Received Expression of Interest from Ontario. I am the main applicant and my husband is from Nepal. Now due to change in regulation all the Nepali hand written passport are to be changed to Machine Readable Passport. His old passport is in Nepal Embassy and he will be receiving the new passport only after 24th Nov, whereas I would be submitting the application packet on 20th Oct with copy of old passport. So can I send copies of new passport after 24th Nov. will it in any chance have chances of my application being rejected. Or should I write a letter stating the situation.

So nervous please help.

VJ

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
vj3171 said:
hi

I am in some what confusing situation. Received Expression of Interest from Ontario. I am the main applicant and my husband is from Nepal. Now due to change in regulation all the Nepali hand written passport are to be changed to Machine Readable Passport. His old passport is in Nepal Embassy and he will be receiving the new passport only after 24th Nov, whereas I would be submitting the application packet on 20th Oct with copy of old passport. So can I send copies of new passport after 24th Nov. will it in any chance have chances of my application being rejected. Or should I write a letter stating the situation.

So nervous please help.

VJ
You are only stating facts, don't worry. Submit the application with your husband's old passport and when the new passport comes, send an email (or whatever is the preferred way of communication for Ontario PNP) and update them with the details of new passport.

All the best.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear darklord

Thanks for the advise and I shall be doing that. However my concern is also that I am the main applicant with Indian nationality and my husband is from Nepal and we are planning to show his Nepal bank statement as proof of funds with affidavit stating that he is accompanying me to Canada and this money is a gift not loan. Will that be a problem can this reject our application.

Warm Regards
VJ

Jawad Talib

Sep 30, 2015
Thoma - Buddy, get you date of birth changed on your birth certificate as early as possible because it is easier to change 1 document rathar changing everything else. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT send the out dated Birth certificate in support of your application. You will get disqualified straight forwardly. Reason, Canadian officer, will think that the passport and birth certificate is of 2 different persons.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
vj3171 said:
Dear darklord

Thanks for the advise and I shall be doing that. However my concern is also that I am the main applicant with Indian nationality and my husband is from Nepal and we are planning to show his Nepal bank statement as proof of funds with affidavit stating that he is accompanying me to Canada and this money is a gift not loan. Will that be a problem can this reject our application.

Warm Regards
VJ
The money has to be in the account of the Principal applicant. i.e., it has to be in your bank account and then you can prepare a notarized affidavit stating that the money is a gift and not a loan (because a large sum has been transferred to your account) and also that your husband is accompanying you to Canada. If the money is not in your account, it will not be accepted. Please make sure this is the case.

Hope this helps. All the best.

thoma

Dec 3, 2014
Kozhikode
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jawad Talib said:
Thoma - Buddy, get you date of birth changed on your birth certificate as early as possible because it is easier to change 1 document rathar changing everything else. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT send the out dated Birth certificate in support of your application. You will get disqualified straight forwardly. Reason, Canadian officer, will think that the passport and birth certificate is of 2 different persons.

The thing is I don't don't have much time now, and changing date of birth certificate is a time consuming process in kerala, very tough to change
I have decided to send with my CBSE 10 the certificate, without including the birth certificate

Will that be a serious concern??

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
thoma said:
The thing is I don't don't have much time now, and changing date of birth certificate is a time consuming process in kerala, very tough to change
I have decided to send with my CBSE 10 the certificate, without including the birth certificate

Birth certificate is a very crucial and important document. For Canada, CBSE 10 certificate is not a proof for DOB unlike in India. You will need to send Birth Certificate and it has to be correct.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thoma said:

yout 10th certi will not be counted for proof of dob. u must show either birth certi or leaving certificate. if your leaving certi date match
with other docs then do one thing only put your leaving certificate. u can make one affidavit about inability to provide your birth certi.
i m sure they will ask you your birth certi or leaving certi. one thing if you havent time then go to nearest court and get advice from
lawyer.try to find way by spending some money.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Darklord,

Thanks so much for your help.

VJ