+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP

reslanw

Jun 24, 2015
Hello

I applied for Express Entry and got a score of 462.
Yesterday, I received a message saying that the Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
I checked out their website and I indeed would qualify under their new Human Capital Priorities Stream.
I am more interested in Vancouver BC and not Ontario.

Anyone applied for this ? Is this something that I should pursue ? How much time would I need to spend in Ontario before moving to BC ?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
reslanw said:
Hello

Yesterday, I received a message saying that the Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
I checked out their website and I indeed would qualify under their new Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Anyone applied for this ? Is this something that I should pursue ? How much time would I need to spend in Ontario before moving to BC ?
462? CRS score? I guess you already have canada experience. Ontario is good province for IT sector

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reslanw said:
Hello

If you are more interested in BC, then you can wait for the much awaited BC PNP which is due to start this july. Watch out their website for any updates.

leilei

Jun 6, 2015
we have the same situation i just finished compiling my documents to send my human capital priorities application to ontario this week..hopefully all would go well...goodluck to us :)

coimbatore_sherif

Apr 11, 2015
Hello every one,

I would like to follow this topic please update your time line . keep in touch

OPNP My company applied in jan 2015 still waiting !!! :( :( :( :( :-X :-X

batcha

Feb 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied in Express Entry stream. Also i received a letter from OPNP to contact. Can any one tell me what is the procedure to apply in this stream.

Regards,
batcha