Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-Apr-2020
Hey everyone, how are your applications progressing? Mine has just entered "Assessment" stage 'cause I was hoping for federal until last week. Has anyone received a request for additional documents? Curious to see what kinds of additional documents do they ask for.

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
Hi All,

My CRS is 464 with NOC 2173 and 5 years of work experience. How likely will I receive nomination from Ontario? Any thoughts pls?

AJ0239

Nov 12, 2019
you would make a choice either to apply for ON PNP or wait for EE draw - depending on your status
Hi ,
Quick question-
Once you get nominated from any province like Ontario, Alberta, is it mandate to live in that province for 2 years? Can you suggest pls?

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi All,

My CRS is 464 with NOC 2173 and 5 years of work experience. How likely will I receive nomination from Ontario? Any thoughts pls?
Since your NOC is part of Tech draw NOCs, 200% you will receive nomination at CRS 464 in upcoming Tech draw!!
Last cut-off for OINP Tech draw was 460-472 and the subsequent cut-offs for upcoming Tech draws will be lower than that.

Reactions: Cyfa

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi ,
Quick question-
Once you get nominated from any province like Ontario, Alberta, is it mandate to live in that province for 2 years? Can you suggest pls?
Mandatory? No...
Legally it is not mandatory to live in the province for 2 years who nominated you.
But, morally and ethically, yes. Infact, I have read multiple cases now, where few such people, who didn't stay in their nominated province for 2 years, were denied PR renewal after 5 years by VOs or denied spousal sponsorship or parents sponsorship!
If you leave that province before 2 years or in the initial few months, you should have solid reason and supporting documentation to show that you didn't get job in that province even though you tried a lot.

Last edited:

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hello all
My lmia got approved
Now waiting for oinp pnp to open
Can anybody advise me that what will do next

Should i go for work permit from india or apply for visitor visa and after reaching there then apply work visa on border

Please suggest which one has the more success rate of work permit from india or from.inside canada
HI Vikram,

I'm hoping that you have got your education credential verified through WES or equivalent organisation and have got decent IELTs score. If both holds true and your LMIA is approved you should have Express Entry profile, basis LMIA you should get 50/200 points this should increase your overall CRS to >480+ points. Ensuring that yout get ITA in next draw.

SATTYY

May 25, 2018
Hello all
My lmia got approved
Now waiting for oinp pnp to open
Can anybody advise me that what will do next

Should i go for work permit from india or apply for visitor visa and after reaching there then apply work visa on border

Please suggest which one has the more success rate of work permit from india or from.inside canada
HI Vikram,

I'm hoping that you have got your education credential verified through WES or equivalent organisation and have got decent IELTs score. If both holds true and your LMIA is approved you should have Express Entry profile, basis LMIA you should get 50/200 points this should increase your overall CRS to >480+ points. Ensuring that you get ITA in next draw.

anuphat206

Jun 9, 2018
hi all,

I am wondering that my NOC 6322(cook) qualified for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Ameenee

Jul 5, 2018
Hi I am new here. My CRS is 423 NOC 1111 profile created Nov 15. Please any suggestion or advice on alberta noc in demand?