+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

raviakash28

Dec 12, 2019
Since your NOC is part of Tech draw NOCs, 200% you will receive nomination at CRS 464 in upcoming Tech draw!!
Last cut-off for OINP Tech draw was 460-472 and the subsequent cut-offs for upcoming Tech draws will be lower than that.
Hopeful response. Any idea, when would be the next tech draw?

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hopeful response. Any idea, when would be the next tech draw?
Actually nobody knows when would be next Tech Draw.
But yeah, given OINP issued~ 3300 nominations through Tech draw last year and there has been only 1 Tech Draw this year of size ~950 ,
so I think minimum of 2 Tech draws should happen in the remaining of this year.
You would get NOI in the very next Tech draw, whenever that happens.
In the meanwhile, you can refer to OINP documents checklist in this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

Reactions: J20190911

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Hey everyone, how are your applications progressing? Mine has just entered "Assessment" stage 'cause I was hoping for federal until last week. Has anyone received a request for additional documents? Curious to see what kinds of additional documents do they ask for.
I got a mail asking for additional documents to be submitted via e-portal, but I cannot find any option through which I can submit additional documents. The submitted profile is all readonly.

ravi1212

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
I got a mail asking for additional documents to be submitted via e-portal, but I cannot find any option through which I can submit additional documents. The submitted profile is all readonly.
What additional documents do they ask for?

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
After logging into your OINP account, just click on the red warning icon beside your file number .
It would take you to a screen where you need to upload your additional documents.
You can upload multiple documents.

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
After logging into your OINP account, just click on the red warning icon beside your file number .
It would take you to a screen where you need to upload your additional documents.
You can upload multiple documents.
Thats the problem, I got a mail but there is no red icon besides the profile. I guess they have not changed the status or some bug in e-portal.

https://ibb.co/LSrhRbT

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Do you think I can get OINP with 460 NOC 0111? I lose 5 points in April
Close call buddy!
Yes, Ontario will conduct more Targeted occupations draw this year and your NOC 0111 of Financial managers is part of it.
But nobody knows when Ontario will conduct these draws.
I wish you get NOI before your next birthday

Reactions: bahariesmoon88

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi All, My CRS 422 and NOC is 2173... Created EE profile on Feb 26. Is there any chance to get NOI from ONIP?
Seeing current as well as past trends of OINP, it's very unlikely that you will get NOI at CRS of 422.
Having said that, your current NOC is very much in demand in Ontario and they conduct Tech draws throughout the year.
Anything above 450 is a good score this year for people aiming for NOI from Onatrio's Tech Draw stream.
Try and increase your IELTS score which will boost your CRS.
If that is not enough, study and enroll in a coourse to get additional points for education.

loganayaki

Feb 26, 2019
Seeing current as well as past trends of OINP, it's very unlikely that you will get NOI at CRS of 422.
Having said that, your current NOC is very much in demand in Ontario and they conduct Tech draws throughout the year.
Anything above 450 is a good score this year for people aiming for NOI from Onatrio's Tech Draw stream.
Try and increase your IELTS score which will boost your CRS.
If that is not enough, study and enroll in a coourse to get additional points for education.
Thank You for your valuable feedback.. I will try to increase my IELTS score. Also, what course i can do to increase my score. Kindly guide me some.. Is any short term courses available?

Reactions: PinkFloyd89