+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
Close call buddy!
Yes, Ontario will conduct more Targeted occupations draw this year and your NOC 0111 of Financial managers is part of it.
But nobody knows when Ontario will conduct these draws.
I wish you get NOI before your next birthday
Thanks for the info! I wish to get it too before my birthday! Is it still a need to recreate my profile? I've been in the pool since June 2019 but just increased my score in November.

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the info! I wish to get it too before my birthday! Is it still a need to recreate my profile? I've been in the pool since June 2019 but just increased my score in November.
So your profile will expire in June month.
Till the month of April, you are at 460 and, after your birthday, your score will drop down to 455.
Both of these scores aren't enough to get a direct ITA in the upcoming Express Entry draws.
You can count on OINP target occupations draw though.
If I were you, I would recreate my EE profile to avoid any complications(profile getting expired during their processing) during OINP submission.
Best of luck!

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
So your profile will expire in June month.
Till the month of April, you are at 460 and, after your birthday, your score will drop down to 455.
Both of these scores aren't enough to get a direct ITA in the upcoming Express Entry draws.
You can count on OINP target occupations draw though.
If I were you, I would recreate my EE profile to avoid any complications(profile getting expired during their processing) during OINP submission.
Best of luck!
Thank you! I will do that now.

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Thank You for your valuable feedback.. I will try to increase my IELTS score. Also, what course i can do to increase my score. Kindly guide me some.. Is any short term courses available?
There are a plethora of short term courses(~ 1 year) available and I am sure you will definitely find one online which intrigues you.
Before enrolling into any course, just check with WES if they recognize the university/institution or not.
Only recongnized university/insitution can fetch you those golden ~30+ CRS points for education!

Reactions: loganayaki

ravi1212

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
If i get an ITA through express entry but my application through OINP is at the assessment stage can i withdraw my OINP profile and get back the money?

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
If i get an ITA through express entry but my application through OINP is at the assessment stage can i withdraw my OINP profile and get back the money?
No, that amount is non-refundable.
The minute you submit your OINP application, it cannot be refunded at any stage.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
OINP now accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker Streams

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications to both the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker streams.

Once the intake limits have been met, the system will automatically prevent further registrations from being submitted. Should the limits be met outside regular business hours, a notice will be posted on this page the next business day.

You must access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the Employer Job Offer: International Student or Foreign Worker stream page on the OINP website. Please click on the button ‘Submit an application’.

Sands1290

Jun 15, 2019
OINP now accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker Streams

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is now accepting applications to both the Employer Job Offer: International Student and Foreign Worker streams.

Once the intake limits have been met, the system will automatically prevent further registrations from being submitted. Should the limits be met outside regular business hours, a notice will be posted on this page the next business day.

You must access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the Employer Job Offer: International Student or Foreign Worker stream page on the OINP website. Please click on the button ‘Submit an application’.
Hi all,

Are they still accepting the applications for oinp? If anyone is aware please let me know. Thanks

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hello!
Can someone explain about the latest photograph requirements for OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream.
Can I just take a scan my passport, then cut a photograph in any size and upload? Because I don't have the copy of the photograph from my passport.
The current photograph in my passport is black/white and will reflect watermarks when scanned...(?)
Or I should make a new photograph? (but there is no specific requirements).
Info about the photograph is stated here https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream-applicant-checklist

1. Photograph
You have to scan and upload a copy of a passport or visa photograph of yourself with your application.
Photographs that are not clear or are of low quality will not be accepted.

loganayaki

Feb 26, 2019

Hi All, Kindly guide me on this... Is there anyway to submit application by our-self to ONIP ? I thought ONIP will send an NOI email tocandidates who are created the profile in EE( of course by meeting their criteria). Kindly give me the information on this ... I got confused by seeing above post. Once i created the EE profile. What i need to do ?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All, Kindly guide me on this... Is there anyway to submit application by our-self to ONIP ? I thought ONIP will send an NOI email tocandidates who are created the profile in EE( of course by meeting their criteria). Kindly give me the information on this ... I got confused by seeing above post. Once i created the EE profile. What i need to do ?

option one: you could create ee profile, if you meet the requirement, Ontario will send you NOI which give you 600 more points.

option two: if you are eligible for the ONIP stream the you can apply (when it's open)

Reactions: loganayaki

loganayaki

Feb 26, 2019
option one: you could create ee profile, if you meet the requirement, Ontario will send you NOI which give you 600 more points.

option two: if you are eligible for the ONIP stream the you can apply (when it's open)
Thank you ! I have CRS 422 under Canadian experience class stream at EE. In which draw, i need to apply for ONIP ? Currently I am in work permit which is going to expire in this NOV and right now i don't have job offer. Kindly guide me how can i proceed from this point to PR. Much appreciate your input.